Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All the Founding Fathers agreed to preserve Slavery; the American Revolutionary War

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    i'll be joining that one. maybe it's my destiny to be a new founding father. will i see you on the battlefield?
    I'm not stupid, so no, I will not at this point, take up arms against my country.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

i'll be joining that one. maybe it's my destiny to be a new founding father. will i see you on the battlefield?
    Convenient for you that it'll never happen.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    I'm not stupid, so no, I will not at this point, take up arms against my country.
    so you won't be defending your country either? at least you admit your cowardice.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    keep up your leftist racist shit like you are and i'm pretty sure it will.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    That is what was said in just about every country right up to the fighting starting. Arab spring is a good recent example. The rabid rhetoric instead of rational thinking about any of this is making this country a tinderbox. Not going to take much of a spark to set it off. Folks all around need to calm down, step back a bit and think this thing through. The best place to start is without the politicians. Talk to your neighbor. Just my thought.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

BAC has been talking about violence against each other. Do you have the stomach for that fight?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    BAC has been talking about violence against each other. Do you have the stomach for that fight?
    no, she doesn't. she will have her currently elected leaders send in the 'official' government force thinking that this will end everything, the rebels will be punished, and her safe little life will go on as usual.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I fight in a different way, I do not use or condone violence.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I fight in a different way, I do not use or condone violence.
    sure you do. or have you forgotten what you and apple said you would do to preppers if the government didn't save you in 2 weeks and the preppers wouldn't share?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure you do. or have you forgotten what you and apple said you would do to preppers if the government didn't save you in 2 weeks and the preppers wouldn't share?
    I don't remember what I said, I'm sure you will supply the post as proof.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't remember what I said, I'm sure you will supply the post as proof.
    it didn't survive the DB crashes, but i'm not surprised you can't seem to 'remember'. I remember clearly because you and apple were not at all shy about how you would mob a preppers house and kill them, if necessary, for not sharing their stockpiles. all in order to save your families.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it didn't survive the DB crashes, but i'm not surprised you can't seem to 'remember'. I remember clearly because you and apple were not at all shy about how you would mob a preppers house and kill them, if necessary, for not sharing their stockpiles. all in order to save your families.
    You need to supply that post, we were most likely joking, Apple was non violet, a peace loving man, I can't imagine either one of us saying anything even remotely like that.

I'll just say your memory is faulty unless you show the post.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

That is totally against her character (and apple's). Methinks you misread that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-17-2017)

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    no. i didn't misread it. in fact, I went so far as to ask the question multiple times, even stated what I thought they said.....it was confirmed.

the earliest I could find a mention of it

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...99#post1380199

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Thank you. I did tell the funny about my girlfriend who has a garage full of freeze dried food and supplies for the apocalypse, She asked Bud if we were preparing, Bud knowing her asked if she had a gun, which she doesn't, because she opposes them, he told her, "good, I'll just come take your supplies". It made her realize a few things.

That is the only reference I remember making about preppers.