A jury has ruled in favor of Taylor Swift, awarding the pop star a whopping $1 in her sexual assault case against former radio DJ David Mueller.

The Grammy-winning entertainer sought the symbolic amount in her federal counterlawsuit against Mueller as a chance to stand up for other women. She took the stand last week to testify that Mueller stayed attached to her bare backside during a photo op with him and his then-girlfriend Shannon Melcher, who also testified in the case.

“That single dollar is of immeasurable value in the scheme of things,” Swift’s lawyer Douglas Baldridge said in closing arguments Monday (via the Denver Post). “It says no means no for all women.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/natio...a7a7ebf7f.html

Really funny, since when I first heard about this I immediately thought of one of our board members who's in a similar field as this DJ. This is exactly the type of thing I'd expect him to do. The fact that he was called on it, summarily fired from his job, dumped by his GF, then tried to sue his victim, countersued for $1, all the time never owning up to his crime, just makes this all the more delicious.