Thread: September 23, 2017

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    So when September 23rd comes and goes with no catastrophic "end of times...
    Will Stench admit that the Buy Bull is full of fantasy and bullshit?

LMFAO!
    So since November 8, 2016 came and went and Hillary wasn't elected POTUS, have liberals admitted that she was a terrible candidate?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-22-2017)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    So since November 8, 2016 came and went and Hillary wasn't elected POTUS, have liberals admitted that she was a terrible candidate?
    You are equating political media predictions with the Buy Bull prophesies?

You for sure are not going to live for fucking ever now, Fright.
    Jesus hates you.
    LMFAO!
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    You are equating political media predictions with the Buy Bull prophesies?

You for sure are not going to live for fucking ever now, Fright.
    Jesus hates you.
    LMFAO!
    I used your same logic to show how fail it was. I accept your admission of defeat.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Magnitude 5.7 quake hits off northern California -USGS

Sept 22 (Reuters) - A magnitude 5.7 earthquake struck on Friday off the coast of Northern California in the Pacific Ocean, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said, but there were no reports of damage or injury.

It was quickly followed by a second quake of 5.6 closer to shore, the USGS said. The larger temblor was initially reported by the agency as magnitude 5.8.

Both quakes struck west of the California town of Petrolia and were very shallow, amplifying their effects, but a USGS map showed that they were not widely felt along the coast.

The Office of Emergency Services for Humboldt County, California said there were no initial reports of injuries or damage from the quake.

Magnitude 5 quakes and above are not uncommon in seismically active California. They are considered moderate and capable of causing considerable damage if they hit a heavily populated area directly.

But rarely do they cause problems when they strike offshore from the sparsely populated Mendocino coast.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    I admit my ignorance
    of course you do......

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

omigorsh.....that worth at least 1000 thanks.......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MAGA MAN (09-22-2017)

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still a few folks here evidently have not read my posts from the beginning. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST TO THE EARTH MARKING THE END OF THE WORLD.
    I'm also aware that some commenters are not Christians and they have no Biblical understanding of the topic.

This is simply following and paying attention to the signs that God told us to look for leading up to Daniel's 70th week...the 7 year Tribulation. And, a lot of it has to do with Israel. Everybody got that now?

post#1
    For prophetic purposes though, we can't get much closer to Christ's return to gather His own prior to the Great Tribulation upon the earth (the Rapture of the Church). For any unbelievers reading this post, we are not talking about the end of the world.

post#9
    Nobody including myself has "predicted" an exact day, hour and minute of the Rapture. God is sovereign and he will do as he pleases when he wants to. The historical evidence is here that there will be a "significant" event regarding Israel in this time frame.

post#22
    God is sovereign. He will do what he wants, when he wants. The Lord said for us to "occupy" until he comes...just live our lives, eat, sleep, go to work, play with our dogs, whatever. He's also told us to use wisdom and "watch" the signs he has given. As I mentioned back in the beginning, all of this adds up to something of great significance concerning Israel. This could be the Rapture prior to the Great Tribulation.

post#53
    ...it's always best to go by Scripture and watch for the signs Jesus told us to watch for, always leaving God with the final decision.

post#63
    I am looking for something of significance regarding Israel on or around that date. The Rapture sure would be nice though.

post#72
    This isn't about the end of the world. No one knows the time or hour of that. This is watching for specific signs God told us to look for along a Biblical timeline leading towards Daniel's 70th week.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I used your same logic to show how fail it was. I accept your admission of defeat.
    You are correct...
    The Buy Bull is a dismal failure.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,281 Times in 27,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Another excellent presentation regarding this date is found here. I highly recommend it. This missionary Pastor explains this in very succinct, simple and clear language.

Watch it to the end with a calcualtor if you must, but the math is truly obvious and simple....

This guy's got the numbers and WOW, do they ever add up!!!!

God commanded the Jews to celebrate a Jubilee year every 50 years.
    Balfour Declaration 1917 +50
    Israel regains territory 1967 +50
    2017 Time for possible Rapture???

I find it hard to believe you would be posting on a day you are supposed to be getting raptured....nonetheless, enjoy your airborne trip to the pearly gates today!

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

New earthquake, magnitude 6.1, shakes jittery Mexico

MEXICO CITY — A strong, new earthquake shook Mexico on Saturday, toppling already damaged homes and a highway bridge and causing new alarm in a country reeling from two even more powerful quakes this month that together have killed nearly 400 people.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the new, magnitude 6.1 temblor was centered about 11 miles (18 kilometers) south-southeast of Matias Romero in the state of Oaxaca, which was the region most battered by a magnitude 8.1 quake on Sept. 7. It was among thousands of aftershocks recorded in the wake of that earlier quake, which was the most powerful to hit Mexico in 32 years and killed at least 90 people.

...story continues at http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...t5R&ocid=ientp
    pain in abortion.

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

MEXICO CITY — A strong, new earthquake shook Mexico on Saturday, toppling already damaged homes and a highway bridge and causing new alarm in a country reeling from two even more powerful quakes this month that together have killed nearly 400 people.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the new, magnitude 6.1 temblor was centered about 11 miles (18 kilometers) south-southeast of Matias Romero in the state of Oaxaca, which was the region most battered by a magnitude 8.1 quake on Sept. 7. It was among thousands of aftershocks recorded in the wake of that earlier quake, which was the most powerful to hit Mexico in 32 years and killed at least 90 people.

Is this it?

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    incredibly stupid poll.....most evangelicals would rather be raptured than anything......

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Magnitude 5.7 quake hits off northern California -USGS

Sept 22 (Reuters) - A magnitude 5.7 earthquake struck on Friday off the coast of Northern California in the Pacific Ocean, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said, but there were no reports of damage or injury.

It was quickly followed by a second quake of 5.6 closer to shore, the USGS said. The larger temblor was initially reported by the agency as magnitude 5.8.

Both quakes struck west of the California town of Petrolia and were very shallow, amplifying their effects, but a USGS map showed that they were not widely felt along the coast.

The Office of Emergency Services for Humboldt County, California said there were no initial reports of injuries or damage from the quake.

Magnitude 5 quakes and above are not uncommon in seismically active California. They are considered moderate and capable of causing considerable damage if they hit a heavily populated area directly.

But rarely do they cause problems when they strike offshore from the sparsely populated Mendocino coast.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Why don't liberals mock the beliefs of Muslims?

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/

I think I know why.

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

September 24, 2017. Here's your sign: