Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: September 23, 2017

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    And, hurricane Maria is poised to hit Puerto Rico.
    Also another deadly quake has hit Mexico.
    I was nearly engulfed by a swarm of locusts today!

(although I cannot rule out it might have been a dream induced by mass quantities of vodka)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-19-2017)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Why does everyone forget the fires!
    Post #37
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-20-2017)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    see you on the 24th, here or somewhere.....
    Truer words were never spoken.

As I mentioned early on though, I am looking for something of significance regarding Israel on or around that date. The Rapture sure would be nice though.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A 2.5 magnitude earthquake centered about 10 miles northeast of San Jose hit just before 11 p.m. Wednesday, according to the United States Geological Survey.

The temblor was the fifth of the day in Northern California, following three earthquakes with magnitudes greater than 2.5 that rattled different parts of the region within a three-hour span Wednesday morning and a fourth shook the East Bay in the evening.

The latter quake, recorded at 5:07 p.m., measured a 2.7 magnitude and was centered just southeast of Pacheco, near Concord, the USGS reported

The strongest of the morning temblors was a magnitude-3.6, which struck around 10:10 a.m. about 17 miles west of Burney in Shasta County.

A magnitude-3.2 quake was felt a few minutes prior in San Benito County. The tremor's epicenter was located less than a mile southwest of San Juan Bautista, the USGS reported.

A third earthquake, this one a magnitude-3.0, struck just before 7:30 a.m. just over 17 miles south of Rio Dell in Humboldt County, the USGS said.

nbcbayarea.com

A magnitude-2.8 earthquake was felt in the South Bay on Thursday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The quake was reported at 10:12 a.m. and its epicenter was located seven miles east of Morgan Hill and eight miles north of Gilroy, USGS officials said.

Thursday's tremor was the eighth in a week. Six occurred on Sept. 14 and the seventh on Wednesday.

nbcbayarea.com

Mexico Quakes Are Warning to California of Earthquake Preparedness

Surveys have shown that less than half of Californians have done enough to make their homes safer in advance of a big earthquake, NBC News reports.

In fact, there is a greater than 99 percent chance that a magnitude 6.7 or greater earthquake capable of causing extensive damage and loss of life will strike in California, according to the most recent Uniform California Earthquake Rupture Forecast.

nbcbayarea.com
    pain in abortion.

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pope Francis Welcomes Leader of Muslim World League to Vatican

The Vatican released a series of photographs of the encounter, during which the two men reportedly exchanged views on a number of “issues of common interest” including peace and global harmony, and discussed cooperation on issues of peaceful coexistence and the spread of love.

Breitbart

Here comes the partnership. Peace that will never occur. This is stage being set for the antichrist's global reign.
    pain in abortion.

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pope Francis Welcomes Leader of Muslim World League to Vatican

The Vatican released a series of photographs of the encounter, during which the two men reportedly exchanged views on a number of “issues of common interest” including peace and global harmony, and discussed cooperation on issues of peaceful coexistence and the spread of love.

Breitbart

Here comes the partnership. Peace that will never occur. This is stage being set for the antichrist's global reign.
    I think we are a long ways away from the Temple being reconstructed. I don't think Ill see it in my lifetime.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More since darkness fell on America during the eclipse..........

Floods in Italy, Nepal, Bangladesh, India
    Massive fires in Australia and British Columbia
    Lightening clouds, fires and earthquakes appearing on California coast

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
    Luke 21:25-27

We are closer to the time of Jesus coming to "reintroduce Himself". Only God knows the exact time and hour. If human beings have the sense to prepare their mortal bodies, goods and properties for a hurricane, I pray they have the sense to prepare their immortal souls for infinity. Don't wait for the full 7 years of unspeakable Tribulation.

Will the rapture occur pre or mid or post Tribulation? For other believers here, we all know there has been intelligent and informed discussions and teaching on all 3 possibilities for hundreds of years. Most all of us peacefully agree that whenever God decides that time to be is fine with us. We need to remain focused on Israel and pay attention to prophecies of the Bible.

Accept God's offer of salvation through his Son, Jesus Christ. He already paid the ultimate price and was the sacrifice for our sins. He sits at the right hand of God the Father making intercession for us. It's a free gift. It can not be bought or earned. Self-righteousness won't save. The Law won't save. Salvation is by grace through faith. Only Christ's righteousness saves. That's what the Good News is. Repent, believe and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Jesus said, "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never turn away. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.
    And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of all those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day. For it is My Father’s will that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."
    John 6:37-40

Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is for their salvation. For I testify about them that they are zealous for God, but not on the basis of knowledge. Because they were ignorant of God’s righteousness and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Christ is the end of the Law, in order to bring righteousness to everyone who believes.

For concerning the righteousness that is by the Law, Moses writes: “The man who does these things will live by them. ”But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down) or, ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

It is just as the Scripture says: “Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile: The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
    Romans 10:1-13
    pain in abortion.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    I think we are a long ways away from the Temple being reconstructed. I don't think Ill see it in my lifetime.
    You're on the right path here

There must be more desire and effort for the reconstruction to begin. It's a huge historical discussion to get into here. We know one thing. To put it all in an extremely compact way...the Antichrist would have to be on the scene (which happens at the beginning of the Biblical "70th week" which is the 7-year Tribulation period). Israel would have to defeat Islam and gain control of the Dome of the rock. Mid way through the Trib (3 1/2 years) the Antichrist will fully reveal himself and betray Israel, sit himself on the throne in Israel (abomination of the desolation), cease allowing all further sacrifices and turn on the Jews and assume world power until the 2nd coming 3 1/2 years later. Of course this time will be hell on earth with natural disasters, starvation, plagues, floods, droughts, one-world government & currency, buying & selling only with the mark of the beast and people coming to Christ in those times will be executed by the millions for their faith. Currently Israel is still in the planning stages of the reconstruction.

The most common teaching of the timing of the Rapture of the Church is pre Trib. The closer Israel gets to solid plans to start rebuilding, the closer we get to the Rapture. All eyes are on Israel.

If you have the time and the inclination (you already have more understanding than you think you have), this one article provides a thorough, referenced outline on the 70th week with perfect comparisons of applicable Scriptures from Old & New Testament of the perfect match between that which was prophesied and that which is now and to come. This is nice to keep in your Favorites to have when you follow along with the daily news coming out of Jerusalem. Enjoy.

http://www.truthnet.org/Endtimes/7/

pain in abortion.

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Push to rebuild Jerusalem Temple has earth-shaking implications

There is probably not a more disputed parcel of real estate than the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
    A portion of the land there is occupied by an Islamic mosque, yet there are developing plans to rebuild the prophesied third Jewish Temple.

continued at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/push-to-r...-implications/
    pain in abortion.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

"I Will Choose Free Will"
    - Rush

You can choose a ready guide
    In some celestial voice
    If you choose not to decide
    You still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears
    And kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that’s clear
    I will choose free will.

There are those who think that
    They were dealt a losing hand
    The cards were stacked against them
    They weren’t born in Lotus-Land.
    All pre-ordained
    A prisoner in chains
    A victim of venomous fate
    Kicked in the face
    You can’t pray for a place
    In Heaven’s unearthly estate

Each of us
    A cell of awareness
    Imperfect and incomplete
    Genetic blends
    With uncertain ends
    On a fortune hunt
    That’s far too fleet…

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am going to attempt to be baptized Russian Orthodox Christian, convert to Islam, and convert to Judaism before this Saturday.
    I've got my work cut out for me, but I want all my bases covered before the imminent Rapture!
    All those "self-righteous works" won't do anything...might as well just sleep in...same result.
    pain in abortion.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right, I am sure any day of the week, one could plumb the depths of the internets and find some charlatan who claims they have the math figured out to predict the rapture.

I do not begrudge people who want to think they are going to be raptured.

Why bugs me, are that charlatans and quacks are playing with these people's emotions, their deeply held faith, by manipulation and phony theological scholarship.

Some of it must pure unadulterated quackery. But life experience has taught me somebody is making money off crap like this. There must be a cottage industry for "rapture prediction".
    You and Althea are off topic...this isn't about the end of the world. No one knows the time or hour of that. This is watching for specific signs God told us to look for along a Biblical timeline leading towards Daniel's 70th week. All Biblical prophecies thus far have been spot-on accurate when it comes to days, weeks, months and years. You haven't studied this from the source so you have no frame of reference other than worldly charlatan con men.
    pain in abortion.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was nearly engulfed by a swarm of locusts today!

(although I cannot rule out it might have been a dream induced by mass quantities of vodka)
    if there are lots of poisoned locusts lying around you it wasn't a dream......

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"I Will Choose Free Will"
    - Rush

You can choose a ready guide
    In some celestial voice
    If you choose not to decide
    You still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears
    And kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that’s clear
    I will choose free will.

There are those who think that
    They were dealt a losing hand
    The cards were stacked against them
    They weren’t born in Lotus-Land.
    All pre-ordained
    A prisoner in chains
    A victim of venomous fate
    Kicked in the face
    You can’t pray for a place
    In Heaven’s unearthly estate

Each of us
    A cell of awareness
    Imperfect and incomplete
    Genetic blends
    With uncertain ends
    On a fortune hunt
    That’s far too fleet…
    all choice is free will......

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

You and Althea are off topic...this isn't about the end of the world. No one knows the time or hour of that. This is watching for specific signs God told us to look for along a Biblical timeline leading towards Daniel's 70th week. All Biblical prophecies thus far have been spot-on accurate when it comes to days, weeks, months and years. You haven't studied this from the source so you have no frame of reference other than worldly charlatan con men.
    Argument of the mentally deficient:

"The Bible is the word of God"
    "How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
    "Because the Bible tells us so"
    "Why believe the Bible?
    "The Bible is infallible"
    "How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-14-2017)