Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: September 23, 2017

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Very interesting. It feels like a bit of a stretch. Taking somewhat abstract bible versus, and applying it to constellations, which were also created by the Romans.

Btw, wasn't the book of revelation created in 1500s, by a protestant reverend? I always wondered how it got into the bible.

Sorry I am just a skeptic on everything.

Also, Stretch, I don't recall what our original conversation was that led to this. I remember asking you what the Sept. 23 prophecy was, and you'd get back to me. That's about it.

Glad you did though. Interesting post either way.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Stretch (08-17-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Very interesting. It feels like a bit of a stretch. Taking somewhat abstract bible versus, and applying it to constellations, which were also created by the Romans.

Btw, wasn't the book of revelation created in 1500s, by a protestant reverend? I always wondered how it got into the bible.

Sorry I am just a skeptic on everything.

Also, Stretch, I don't recall what our original conversation was that led to this. I remember asking you what the Sept. 23 prophecy was, and you'd get back to me. That's about it.

Glad you did though. Interesting post either way.
    Okay just looked up book of Revelation and I couldn't be more wrong. It was written by John the apostle , in 81-96AD. Although most scholars agree it was a different John not, actually an Apostle of christ.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Stretch (08-17-2017)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Some random thoughts as I studied last night.

August (Elul) and September (Tishri) overlap in the Hebrew calendar.

It's a time for repentance and atonement. We look to the words of the prophet Isaiah, who said, "Seek God when He is at hand; Call upon Him when He is near" (Is 55:6).

It will be in the 7th month, Tishri where we have the Feast of Trumpets and the aforementioned celestial alignment. The Feast of Trumpets from the age of the Law translates to the time period Church age as the Rapture of the Church.

This total eclipse is entering through our 33rd state. It is exiting in Lake Moultrie, S.C. which is at 33.33 degrees latitude N. Then 33 days later will be the Rev.12 alignment. This type of 'additional' new moon occurs every 33 months. The gematria for 'ECLIPSE' is 33.

Meteorologists show the path of the eclipse is 70 miles wide. 70 years is the Bible length of a generation.
    "So also, when you see all these things, you know that He is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.…"
    Matthew 24: 33-35

http://www.stellarium.org/
    Shown by using the Stellarium, a straight line drawn between earth, then the moon, then the sun, if continued would lead directly to Regulus which is the King star in the constellation of Leo (which represents the Lion of Judah who is Christ Jesus).

On an eclipse map, the crossover point of the 2017 and 2024 eclipses meet in an area referred to as Little Egypt in IL which even has a town there named Cairo. The spirit of Egypt dominates American culture.
    "Behold, the LORD is riding on a swift cloud and is about to come to Egypt; The idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence, And the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them. So I will incite Egyptians against Egyptians; And they will each fight against his brother and each against his neighbor, City against city and kingdom against kingdom. Then the spirit of the Egyptians will be demoralized within them; And I will confound their strategy, So that they will resort to idols and ghosts of the dead And to mediums and spiritists."
    Isaiah 19:1-3

The 2017 eclipse occurs days before the first day of Sukkot (aka Feast of the Ingathering). 45 also happens to be the gematria value of the Hebrew word for MANKIND.

On the first day of Sukkot, 45 days after the eclipse and 45 minutes before the sunrise, the sun will be precisely Pi/210x10^10 kilometers from Jerusalem.

The Israelites were in Egypt for 210 years, ending in the Exodus led by Moses in 2448 on the Hebrew calendar.

The connection between "mankind" and the year (this year now 5778) can be seen in a simple timeline spanning from the first man (Adam) to 5778.

King David was born in 2854, and died 70 years later in 2924. So, the halfway point in David's life (35 years old in 2889) was also the halfway point from Creation to the year 5778. (2889x2=5778)

The acronym from the 5778 timeline spells the end for "mankind".
    Adam -- David -- Messiah
    ADM (Alef Dalet Mem) = (mankind)
    Last edited by Stretch; 08-17-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,766 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Some random thoughts as I studied last night.

August (Elul) and September (Tishri) overlap in the Hebrew calendar.

It's a time for repentance and atonement. We look to the words of the prophet Isaiah, who said, "Seek God when He is at hand; Call upon Him when He is near" (Is 55:6).

It will be in the 7th month, Tishri where we have the Feast of Trumpets and the aforementioned celestial alignment. The Feast of Trumpets from the age of the Law translates to the time period Church age as the Rapture of the Church.

This total eclipse is entering through our 33rd state. It is exiting in Lake Moultrie, S.C. which is at 33.33 degrees latitude N. Then 33 days later will be the Rev.12 alignment. This type of 'additional' new moon occurs every 33 months. The gematria for 'ECLIPSE' is 33.

Meteorologists show the path of the eclipse is 70 miles wide. 70 years is the Bible length of a generation.
    "So also, when you see all these things, you know that He is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.…"
    Matthew 24: 33-35

http://www.stellarium.org/
    Shown by using the Stellarium, a straight line drawn between earth, then the moon, then the sun, if continued would lead directly to Regulus which is the King star in the constellation of Leo (which represents the Lion of Judah who is Christ Jesus).

On an eclipse map, the crossover point of the 2017 and 2024 eclipses meet in an area referred to as Little Egypt in IL which even has a town there named Cairo. The spirit of Egypt dominates American culture.
    "Behold, the LORD is riding on a swift cloud and is about to come to Egypt; The idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence, And the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them. So I will incite Egyptians against Egyptians; And they will each fight against his brother and each against his neighbor, City against city and kingdom against kingdom. Then the spirit of the Egyptians will be demoralized within them; And I will confound their strategy, So that they will resort to idols and ghosts of the dead And to mediums and spiritists."
    Isaiah 19:1-3

The 2017 eclipse occurs days before the first day of Sukkot (aka Feast of the Ingathering). 45 also happens to be the gematria value of the Hebrew word for MANKIND.

On the first day of Sukkot, 45 days after the eclipse and 45 minutes before the sunrise, the sun will be precisely Pi/210x10^10 kilometers from Jerusalem.

The Israelites were in Egypt for 210 years, ending in the Exodus led by Moses in 2448 on the Hebrew calendar.

The connection between "mankind" and the year (this year now 5778) can be seen in a simple timeline spanning from the first man (Adam) to 5778.

King David was born in 2854, and died 70 years later in 2924. So, the halfway point in David's life (35 years old in 2889) was also the halfway point from Creation to the year 5778. (2889x2=5778)

The acronym from the 5778 timeline spells the end for "mankind".
    Adam -- David __ Messiah
    ADM (Alef Dalet Mem) = (mankind)
    Are you going to be disappointed if nothing happens?

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

this would be happening no matter what religions there were on the earth.

this is science not religion

religion is myth

science is fact

pagans watched the stars before christianity existed

its sciencey so you wont like it

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay just looked up book of Revelation and I couldn't be more wrong. It was written by John the apostle , in 81-96AD. Although most scholars agree it was a different John not, actually an Apostle of Christ.
    There's really just so much room I have to type entire chapters. I'm trying to stick to the scientific and prophetical information so it's all a bit more 'digestible'. But, I do pull the essential verses for specificity. I'll always type in the book, chapter and verse though so, folks (if they choose) can read the entire chapter for themselves to gain full context.
    As far as the Romans, God created them, LOL. Maybe the Romans were the first to lay it all out on paper or something...I don't know. But, actually the Bible is chock full of constellation references. The last few chapters of Job come to mind right now, but I'll find more and create a list. God created the heavens and stars perfectly.
    And yes, the Apostle John is the author of the Book of Revelation. He wrote it when he was about 92 years old, while a prisoner of Rome on the remote desert penal colony of Patmos, an island in the Aegean Sea.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Are you going to be disappointed if nothing happens?
    No. God is sovereign. He will do what he wants, when he wants. The Lord said for us to "occupy" until he comes...just live our lives, eat, sleep, go to work, play with our dogs, whatever. He's also told us to use wisdom and "watch" the signs he has given. As I mentioned back in the beginning, all of this adds up to something of great significance concerning Israel. This could be the Rapture prior to the Great Tribulation. Things have also been happening in another country which are showing evidence of the rise of the antichrist who would appear to the world immediately after the Church has been removed from the earth. The Bible says, he'll be the one telling everybody, "Be calm, don't worry, everything will be fine, peace, peace". Of course he is the Liar and things won't be OK, but a lot of people will be deceived and follow him. But, that's another topic. Sooooo, we'll see.
    pain in abortion.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The last total eclipse across America: June 8, 1918
    The next total eclipse across America: August 21, 2017
    The first day of Sukkot: October 5, 2017

From June 8 to August 21 = 74 days
    From August 21 to October 5 = 45 days

74x45=3330

Moses received the Tablets at Sinai in the Hebrew year of 2448.
    2448+3330=5778
    5778 = the years 2017/2018

"I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, Blood, fire and columns of smoke. "The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. "And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the LORD Will be delivered;"
    Joel 2:31-32

^^^This Scripture when written in Hebrew has a gematria value of 1998.
    1998=3x666
    3330=5x666

According to a few of the eclipse path maps I've seen, the greatest point (strongest view of totality of darkness) is around Carbondale, IL (the Little Egypt area) with GPS coordinates of 37.5N, 88.8W. (the Latin gematria of the name of Jesus 'IESOUS' = 888)
    37.5x88.8=3330

This is also the crossover point of the path of both eclipses for 2017 and 2024 when the maps of each are overlayed. Carbon (from Latin: carbo "coal") is a chemical element with symbol C and atomic number 6.
    It has:
    6 protons
    6 elctrons
    6 neutrons

The amount of days between the 2017 and 2024 eclipses = 2423 days
    2423 days is 666% of a prophetic year of 360 days.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 1John 4:1-3

And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray."
    Matthew 24:4-5
    pain in abortion.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Scroll to 1st map which is of Illinois...Total Eclipse of the Sun as seen in Illinois where greatest (maximum) duration of darkness will occur.

http://shadowandsubstance.com/2017/2017e.html
    pain in abortion.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Suggestions that the Great American Eclipse is a sign of God's judgment on the United States continue to emerge, with one pastor saying it means Christians should be repenting, given when it falls on the Jewish calendar.

Mark Blitz, pastor of El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake, Washington, noted that solar eclipses are often seen in the Jewish world as a sign of God's judgment on the Gentiles. As CP reported last week, Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of world renowned evangelist Billy Graham, said something very similar in a blog post. Conversely, the nation of Israel operates by a lunar calendar, and lunar eclipses represent coming judgment for them.

"And the fascinating thing for me is, God is not interested in the heathen to repent as much as he wants the Church to repent. Judgment always begins with the House of God," he said.

The Great American Eclipse is a "warning" that Christians need to take the lead and repent, Blitz continued.

This particular transcontinental solar eclipse will occur on Monday and happens to fall (on the biblical calendar) on the first day of the Jewish month of Elul, which is known as the "month of repentance," Blitz explained.

"It was on Elul 1 that Jonah left for 40 days to tell Nineveh to repent. It was Elul 1 that Moses went up to Mount Sinai after the sin of the golden calf to make atonement while Israel was repenting for that. It was on Elul 1 that Jesus went into the wilderness for 40 days, coming back out on Yom Kippur," Blitz said.

"To have this solar eclipse happening at this time," he added, has "huge" significance.

He went on to say that he believes the Aug. 21 eclipse signifies that the American Church has 40 days to repent.

Just as Abraham interceded for Sodom and Gomorrah for the few righteous people that might be there, Blitz said he wondered how many righteous would be needed to spare the United States.

In addition to the biblical examples Blitz cited, the history of the 20th century bears out the principle, he explained.

"People don't realize this but World War I started in August of 1914 and there was a total solar eclipse over Eastern Europe and the Ottoman Empire."

The path of that particular eclipse even went over Nineveh where the prophet Jonah went and the Ottoman Empire was destroyed, he said.

God was "preparing the ground" for Jonah's arrival in Nineveh with this eclipse, Blitz asserted. And cuneiform tablets from that era show that a major plague in the land occurred three years before Jonah came. A civil war followed shortly after that plague, and yet another plague occurred after that.

One month before Jonah came on June 15, 763 B.C., a solar eclipse occurred over Nineveh, which is now famously known as the "Assyrian eclipse" or the "Bur-Sagale eclipse."

The Ninevites were ready to repent in light of all of this, Blitz said. And because they did repent they did not receive judgment, "it didn't' happen for a while," he added.

"Just like I never set dates for anything, but what I do say is, 'Look at the events that happen on God's calendar so you can know if it's God who is speaking or not. And then hopefully we repent and judgment is stayed.'"

"But I believe judgment, because it is falling on Elul 1 — and this is the first time a solar eclipse has ever gone over the entire United States and nowhere else in over 100 years."

Interestingly, the 1914 total solar eclipse that occurred just after World War I began and crossed over the entirety of the continent of Europe, Nineveh, and farther into Asia also occurred on Aug. 21.

Blitz is the author of God's Day Timer: The Believer's Guide to Divine Appointments.

With all the false teachers, false evangelists, false doctrine out there which has crept into the Church teaching that additional works performed by our weak, sinful flesh...it is past time for true repentance. Are we harboring any unforgiveness toward anyone? Holding any grudges? We may have only 40 days brothers and sisters...let's use the time wisely. Let's pray as David prayed...............

1Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness;
    According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions.
    2Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity
    And cleanse me from my sin.

3For I know my transgressions,
    And my sin is ever before me.

4Against You, You only, I have sinned
    And done what is evil in Your sight,
    So that You are justified when You speak
    And blameless when You judge.

5Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
    And in sin my mother conceived me.

6Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being,
    And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.

7Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
    Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8Make me to hear joy and gladness,
    Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.

9Hide Your face from my sins
    And blot out all my iniquities.

10Create in me a clean heart, O God,
    And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11Do not cast me away from Your presence
    And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

12Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
    And sustain me with a willing spirit.

13Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
    And sinners will be converted to You.

14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation;
    Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness.

15O Lord, open my lips,
    That my mouth may declare Your praise.

16For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it;
    You are not pleased with burnt offering.

17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
    A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.

Psalm 51:1-17

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    2 Chronicles 7:14

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
    1 John 1:8

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
    John 14:6

Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.
    Acts 4:12
    pain in abortion.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    when its a normal day what will be said?
    Same as an abnormal day. Thank-you Lord.

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
    1Thessolonians 5:18

myths never took man forward
    Thank-you Lord for hating myths.

The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all who do iniquity. You destroy those who speak falsehood; The LORD abhors the man of bloodshed and deceit.
    Psalm 5:5-6
    pain in abortion.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Been keeping a sort of log of things going on since the eclipse...

8/21/17 Total solar eclipse

8/22/17 Jared Kushner goes to Middle East for peace talks. Kushner will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem and with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah as a Trump envoy, along with Jason Greenblatt, an assistant to Trump and special representative for international negotiations. He traveled from Cairo, where he met with Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi and also held talks with officials from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The delegation also met with Qatari and Jordanian officials.

8/25 Typhoon Hato hits Macau and Hong Kong

8/26 Hurricane Harvey hits Corpus Christi (the Body of Christ), TX and parts of LA with massive flooding; contaminated water; chemical plants afire releasing toxins; stagnant water with sewage and dead animals posing grave health risks (contagious infections, Zika virus from mosquitos, dysentery, black mold, tetanus).

Dr. Peter Hotez, a dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, cited concerns about these skin infections, noting staph and flesh-eating bacteria vibrio vulnificus among the dangerous organisms found in unsanitary flood waters. “The flesh-eating bacteria is contracted from wounds infected by contaminated waters,” he told Breitbart Texas.

Texas A&M University (TAMU) tested samples of Houston area floodwaters finding E. coli bacteria 125 times higher than is considered safe for swimming. Dr. Terry Gentry, an associate professor at the TAMU’s Department of Soil and Crop Sciences, told KPRC: “This indicates the very likely presence of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, and other types of organisms that could cause disease in some individuals.”

“The next tier of concerns we have are respiratory illnesses, colds, and the flu,” said Van Deusen, noting evacuees sleep in close quarters in shelters where “gastro-intestinal bugs also spread.”

Breibart Texas 9/2/17

8/30 Wildfires blanket the state of CA and parts of OR.

9/2 Earthquake rumbles through southeast Idaho
    SODA SPRINGS, Idaho (AP) -- The U.S. Geological Survey says a magnitude 5.3 earthquake has rumbled through southeast Idaho.
    There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
    The agency reported four separate quakes Saturday evening in an area about 63 miles from Pocatello and 130 miles from Salt Lake City, where tremors were felt.

9/3 Hurricane Irma heading towards our east coast.
    pain in abortion.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Okay just looked up book of Revelation and I couldn't be more wrong. It was written by John the apostle , in 81-96AD. Although most scholars agree it was a different John not, actually an Apostle of christ.
    I'm not a fan of Revelation, and am surprised it was ever accepted into the Bible canon. It's the only book in the NT not written by an Apostle or early follower of Christ. I often wonder if people at Nicaea just wanted a book of prophesy in the NT. Much of the obsessive sort of cults and heresies of modern Christianity seem to revolve around that book, exclusively.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Irish (09-04-2017)