Thread: September 23, 2017

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    She'll be back later. She's busy treating her COVID with garlic, antihelminthics, and rooster entrails.
    Charcoal and garlic cures everything!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-07-2021)

3. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,449 Times in 53,305 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ...and thank all of that fetal tissue floating through her system? LOL

STDs happen. Plus not all doctors are Dr. Feelgood. Enterprising patients have to visit a few.
    "Enterprising"!!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-07-2021)

5. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,449 Times in 53,305 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Charcoal and garlic cures everything!
    Yep, just ask Sister Stench's somewhat-less-crazy-but-not-by-much sister, Catfish Rebekah!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-07-2021), Doc Dutch (09-07-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-09-2021)

7. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,858 Times in 14,195 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

I bet sista stench is a fan of this

https://www.raptureready.com/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

8. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    A couple months ago I promised Irish I would post something regarding this date in greater detail here in this particular forum.

For all my brothers and sisters here with understanding, there is an astronomical (not astrological) event coming on Sept.23 which will only occur once in man's history. There were partial events of this sign given by God to Abraham and then again to the Wise Men at Christ's birth.
    A few guidelines:
    The "woman" is Israel.
    The "dragon" is Satan.
    The desert is most likely Sinai.
    Jupiter is also known as the King star representing Christ.
    The stars surrounding Leo comprise the crown above Virgo.
    Jupiter finally exits the quadrant of Virgo's womb the day after Rosh Hashanah this year.

Two quick things about signs:
    1) Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

2)Matthew 24:34-36 "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

For prophetic purposes though, we can't get much closer to Christ's return to gather His own prior to the Great Tribulation upon the earth (the Rapture of the Church). For any unbelievers reading this post, we are not talking about the end of the world.

Scriptures to follow along with for this video:

Revelation 12:1-6

The Woman, Israel

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

The Red Dragon, Satan

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

The Male Child, Christ

5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. 6Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

AND

Revelation 12:13-14
    13And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the desert to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Another thing to keep in mind. We have an eclipse coming in a week. If you look at sites like NOAA, they show exactly what you would see through a telescope. And, it shows how the additional 3 stars (Venus, Mars & Mercury) are now in view to create the perfect 12 star crown needed for 33 days from then. Scientifically and prophetically things are lining up right on schedule. We really do have an AWESOME God!

Revelation 22:20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

we can't get much closer to Christ's return

Did jesus get lost?

There are multiple times in which Jesus said his disciples would not taste death and would still be alive when the "Second Coming would occur. What's more, the disciples believed it, using such phrases as "then we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord", as well as Paul warning believers that they in should not marry, because Jesus was coming back soon. Even in Revelation, John claimed he had a vision from Jesus saying he was coming soon.

"Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Mark 13:30-31)

"He also said to them, “Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power.” (Mark 9:1)

Jesus claimed he would return within the lifetime of the Apostles, and they believed him. The Apostles all died and Jesus never returned. Therefore Christianity should have been discarded.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A couple months ago I promised Irish I would post something regarding this date in greater detail here in this particular forum.

For all my brothers and sisters here with understanding, there is an astronomical (not astrological) event coming on Sept.23 which will only occur once in man's history. There were partial events of this sign given by God to Abraham and then again to the Wise Men at Christ's birth.
    A few guidelines:
    The "woman" is Israel.
    The "dragon" is Satan.
    Jupiter finally exits the quadrant of Virgo's womb the day after Rosh Hashanah this year.

1) Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

2)Matthew 24:34-36 "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

For prophetic purposes though, we can't get much closer to Christ's return to gather His own prior to the Great Tribulation upon the earth (the Rapture of the Church). For any unbelievers reading this post, we are not talking about the end of the world.

The Woman, Israel

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

The Red Dragon, Satan

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

The Male Child, Christ

5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. 6Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

AND

13And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the desert to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Another thing to keep in mind. We have an eclipse coming in a week. If you look at sites like NOAA, they show exactly what you would see through a telescope. And, it shows how the additional 3 stars (Venus, Mars & Mercury) are now in view to create the perfect 12 star crown needed for 33 days from then. Scientifically and prophetically things are lining up right on schedule. We really do have an AWESOME God!

Revelation 22:20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

2000 plus years and counting

“Verily I say unto to you (his disciples), There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming into his kingdom (e.g. Jesus’ return)”

Matthew 16:28

In summation, Jesus clearly promised that some of his disciples would still be alive when he returned. It has been almost 2,000 years since Jesus left and his followers are long gone. How should the Torah in Deuteronomy deal with this? If he was proclaiming prophesy and it did not come true, then he would have incurred the death penalty.
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 10-25-2021 at 07:51 PM.

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

11. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Believe what you want. Do an expository study bringing in the full timeline from the OT prophets through to the NT and Revelation.
    Maybe we can then compare notes in a non-political forum.
    Have a great day.
    The Hebrew bible has nothing to do with your goyim/ pagan bible , if you read Hebrew you would know

Mistranslations of Text

The claim of Paul and the New Testament authors is that Jesus fulfilled many prophecies connected to the Hebrew Scriptures (so-called Old Testament) and a true believer will easily be able to see them. The gospel according to Matthew, in particular, attempts to cross-reference the miraculous birth, deeds, and proclamations attributed to Jesus with relevant passages found in Tanach. What are the differences in Christianity vs Judaism?

Closer scrutiny, however, reveals a great conspiracy and tampering of the evidence. Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennia have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus. Let’s see!

In a certain way, Fundamentalist missionaries shoot the arrow in the target and then draw the bull’s eye around the arrow. In this fashion, they claim to always be correct, making the evidence conform to their foregone conclusions.

Let’s begin with a verse taken out of context (a verse out of context is a pretext):

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...ations-of-text

Christian Proof-Texting

Matthew 1:22-23
    What is significant here is not only is this verse being taken out of context, it is also being mistranslated (more examples of this to follow). This verse is the basis for Christian theology concerning the miraculous “Virgin Birth” of Jesus. The manufacture of this myth fits a 1st Century mindset where it was very common amongst pagans to venerate their leaders as being “born of God.” It freed them from the “taint” of being conceived by “sinful” human flesh. It is also one of the main verses that attempt to prove the idea of a corporeal god and the divinity of Jesus from the translation of the name “Immanuel,” as “God with us.”

Problems with Matthew’s manipulation of this verse:
    • How can the birth of a virgin be a sign for anyone? Only God knows the inner secrets of a person, thus, one’s virginity is ultimately a hidden matter

• The word “Immanuel” does not mean "God has become a man and walks among us" nor does it mean "God has become flesh and is with us as a man". Such assertions contradict the word of God. According to God, he isn't a man, as we find in (Numbers 23:19) “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”

• Matthew in cross-referencing to Tanach identifies Isaiah 7:14 as the source of this prophecy. What is the context of Isaiah’s message? Who is he addressing when he asserts “The Lord will give a sign: “behold the “Virgin” shall conceive?”

To answer these questions, let’s take a look at the passages in question:

“Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, an Almah shall conceive, and bear a son, and she shall call his name Immanuel.”

Isaiah 7:14
    Christian translators changed the word Almah המלע, which actually means “young woman” to read “a virgin.” Any student of Tanach knows that when a prophet wishes to identify the word for virgin in Hebrew he will write “Betulah.” Accordingly, elsewhere in Tanach, when the word Almah appears, Christian translators translate it as “young woman.” In fact, the word has a male form, Elam, םלע, and it is perfectly clear from other uses in Tanach that it is impossible to render this word as a virgin.

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...proof-texting/
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 10-25-2021 at 07:41 PM.

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

12. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

A few guidelines:
    The "woman" is Israel.
    The "dragon" is Satan.

The Woman, Israel

The Red Dragon, Satan

The Male Child, Christ

AND

13. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,724 Times in 27,352 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

This thread made me miss out on a lot of fun, because I really tried to curb my vices and purify my soul in preparation for the Great Rapture of 23 September 2017.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-30-2021), Doc Dutch (10-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (11-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

15. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,498 Times in 52,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    This thread made me miss out on a lot of fun, because I really tried to curb my vices and purify my soul in preparation for the Great Rapture of 23 September 2017.
    I have a special relationship with God and simply partied like it was 1999 all over again.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (10-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (11-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

17. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I have a special relationship with God and simply partied like it was 1999 all over again.
    A free pass, eh?

Hopefully Stretch will give us plenty of heads up next time the Rapture is predicted. I need a head start to curb my vices.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (10-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (11-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

19. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,498 Times in 52,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    A free pass, eh?

Hopefully Stretch will give us plenty of heads up next time the Rapture is predicted. I need a head start to curb my vices.
    Within limits. I never hurt anyone....who didn't deserve it.

God wouldn't do that. Whoever wrote Revelations must have gotten a bad batch of ergot-ridden bread.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (10-26-2021), Guno צְבִי (11-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

21. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Althea (12-13-2021), christiefan915 (11-24-2021), Cypress (11-24-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

23. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    I always wondered how people working in mines or on submarines were supposed to get raptured.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-24-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)

25. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2021)