Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: September 23, 2017

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Default September 23, 2017

A couple months ago I promised Irish I would post something regarding this date in greater detail here in this particular forum.

For all my brothers and sisters here with understanding, there is an astronomical (not astrological) event coming on Sept.23 which will only occur once in man's history. There were partial events of this sign given by God to Abraham and then again to the Wise Men at Christ's birth.
    A few guidelines:
    The "woman" is Israel.
    The "dragon" is Satan.
    The desert is most likely Sinai.
    Jupiter is also known as the King star representing Christ.
    The stars surrounding Leo comprise the crown above Virgo.
    Jupiter finally exits the quadrant of Virgo's womb the day after Rosh Hashanah this year.

Two quick things about signs:
    1) Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

2)Matthew 24:34-36 "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

For prophetic purposes though, we can't get much closer to Christ's return to gather His own prior to the Great Tribulation upon the earth (the Rapture of the Church). For any unbelievers reading this post, we are not talking about the end of the world.

Scriptures to follow along with for this video:

Revelation 12:1-6

The Woman, Israel

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

The Red Dragon, Satan

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

The Male Child, Christ

5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. 6Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

AND

Revelation 12:13-14
    13And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the desert to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Another thing to keep in mind. We have an eclipse coming in a week. If you look at sites like NOAA, they show exactly what you would see through a telescope. And, it shows how the additional 3 stars (Venus, Mars & Mercury) are now in view to create the perfect 12 star crown needed for 33 days from then. Scientifically and prophetically things are lining up right on schedule. We really do have an AWESOME God!

Revelation 22:20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Irish (08-15-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another excellent presentation regarding this date is found here. I highly recommend it. This missionary Pastor explains this in very succinct, simple and clear language. Watch it to the end with a calcualtor if you must, but the math is truly obvious and simple. This guy's got the numbers and WOW, do they ever add up!!!!
    God commanded the Jews to celebrate a Jubilee year every 50 years.
    Balfour Declaration 1917 +50
    Israel regains territory 1967 +50
    2017 Time for possible Rapture???

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

America is under God's judgment and rightly so.
    I just realized that this upcoming total eclipse will only be visible in America according to various weather sites.
    The next total eclipse will be seen by other countries in 2024.
    7 years.
    The Great Tribulation lasts for 7 years.
    Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’ At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
    Matthew 24:29-30

Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
    John 3:3

If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
    Romans 10:9-10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
    John3:16
    pain in abortion.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,789 Times in 33,647 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 Times in 27,107 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

This guy's got the numbers and WOW, do they ever add up!!!!
    God commanded the Jews to celebrate a Jubilee year every 50 years.
    Balfour Declaration 1917 +50
    Israel regains territory 1967 +50
    2017 Time for possible Rapture???
    The Earth is not 6,000 years old, humans did not walk the planet with dinosaurs, and I guarantee you with 200 percent certainty you will not be raptured on September 23.

I will try to remember to bump this thread on September 24 to remind you how wrong you were and how foolish it is to put weight on the opinions of frauds, shams, and quacks.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (09-10-2017), iolo (08-15-2017), Phantasmal (08-15-2017)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

wat

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The Earth is not 6,000 years old, humans did not walk the planet with dinosaurs, and I guarantee you with 200 percent certainty you will not be raptured on September 23.

I will try to remember to bump this thread on September 24 to remind you how wrong you were and how foolish it is to put weight on the opinions of frauds, shams, and quacks.
    you are so smart to know the earth is older than 6000 years! keep showing off your awesome intelligence cypress

---

Grind is basically right

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

cypress it's not that I disagree with you but what you are doing is the equivalent of beating up on a crippled kid and then bragging about how strong you are.

---

Grind is basically right

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Rune (09-10-2017)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

Nobody including myself has "predicted" an exact day, hour and minute of the Rapture. God is sovereign and he will do as he pleases when he wants to. The historical evidence is here that there will be a "significant" event regarding Israel in this time frame. God does not lie. Satan is the father of lies. Jesus told us to watch for certain signs. This thread is for those with understanding. You and many will not believe and therefore can not believe. Take your argument to God...your fight is with him. No believer here will argue with you.

There is "nothing new under the sun" (Solomon). Only 8 people believed in the time of Noah...they lived.

"...some believed the things which were spoken and some believed not." John 12:24

"He (God) has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them." John 12:40
    pain in abortion.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Bottom line: From the standpoint of astronomy, there’s nothing unique or unusual about the sun, moon and planets – or the constellation Virgo – on September 23, 2017, despite claims on the Internet of a unique and significant celestial event, supposedly “mirroring” the Bible’s Book of Revelation. In the past 1,000 years, this same event has happened at least four times already, in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056."

Interesting but, incorrect. The same thing has not happened. As I explained already, there have been partial combinations of these stars in the past.
    •September 14, 1056
    (Problem: Only Venus is above her head near Leo, but Mercury and Mars are near her head.
    •September 5, 1293
    (This one is close; Venus, Mars and Mercury are aligned above her head near Leo, Jupiter is in her womb, clothed in the sun, moon at her feet… but it happened 655 years before Israel was re-established.
    •September 6, 1483
    (Problem: Mercury is near her shoulder, only Mars is above her head near Leo.
    •September 24, 1827
    (Problem: Mercury and Venus are near her shoulder, only Mars is above her head near Leo.
    pain in abortion.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,789 Times in 33,647 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    "Bottom line: From the standpoint of astronomy, there’s nothing unique or unusual about the sun, moon and planets – or the constellation Virgo – on September 23, 2017, despite claims on the Internet of a unique and significant celestial event, supposedly “mirroring” the Bible’s Book of Revelation. In the past 1,000 years, this same event has happened at least four times already, in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056."

Interesting but, incorrect. The same thing has not happened. As I explained already, there have been partial combinations of these stars in the past.
    •September 14, 1056
    (Problem: Only Venus is above her head near Leo, but Mercury and Mars are near her head.
    •September 5, 1293
    (This one is close; Venus, Mars and Mercury are aligned above her head near Leo, Jupiter is in her womb, clothed in the sun, moon at her feet… but it happened 655 years before Israel was re-established.
    •September 6, 1483
    (Problem: Mercury is near her shoulder, only Mars is above her head near Leo.
    •September 24, 1827
    (Problem: Mercury and Venus are near her shoulder, only Mars is above her head near Leo.
    . Okay, see you in September!

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    . Okay, see you in September!
    Absolutely...........one way or another.
    pain in abortion.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblin View Post
    cypress it's not that I disagree with you but what you are doing is the equivalent of beating up on a crippled kid and then bragging about how strong you are.
    I just now read your bio (I take it that is YOU? "Grind"?) You're a vaper? Me too...what's your set up?
    pain in abortion.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I just now read your bio (I take it that is YOU? "Grind"?) You're a vaper? Me too...what's your set up?
    I am all about portability and stealth. I currently have two vapes. My first vape was a Magic Flight Launch Box. When it first came out it was pretty much the only vape for weed on the market, but has since been very much passed by. It's still kinda cool in a very organic and ritualistic sense. My newest vape and my daily driver these days is the hopperlabs Grasshopper: https://www.grasshoppervape.com/ It heats up in literally nearly instantly (1-3 seconds), is purely convection heating, on demand, highly efficient, and it looks just like a normal pen. Great for wanting to sneak into concerts or w/e. Pretty soon I'll prob get a session vape to change things up. Maybe an arizer air. I hear good things.

Todays choice strain is strarkiller OG, a very exceptional indica.

---

Grind is basically right

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They would have come in handy back in the late sixties for me, but no more, LOL.
    I enjoy my Innokin Cool Fire IV sub ohm with a Sub G tank at home. Or when I'm out and about, the new Penguin AIO cartridge mod, great invention, don't need to figure my volts or wattage with it and it holds 5 mils of juice.
    Favorite flavors right now are coffee cake, key lime pie and arctic ice. Best one is cream of the crop described as:
    First is a layer of rich sweet cream, infused with a splash of vanilla bourbon. Next comes a blend of crushed macadamias and roasted hazelnuts, lightly dusted over a thick, buttery pie crust. Then, the finishing touch: a satisfying hint of smooth, mellow tobacco, appearing briefly on the exhale.
    pain in abortion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (08-15-2017)