Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: September 23, 2017

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Hey, at leas the astronomical shapes are pretty cool.
    Very cool. God said to watch these signs in the heavens and pray.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    interesting.....September 23 is Shabbat Shuvah under the Jewish calendar......Shabbat Shuvah literally means Sabbath of Return.....
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    There's really just so much room I have to type entire chapters. I'm trying to stick to the scientific and prophetical information so it's all a bit more 'digestible'. But, I do pull the essential verses for specificity. I'll always type in the book, chapter and verse though so, folks (if they choose) can read the entire chapter for themselves to gain full context.
    As far as the Romans, God created them, LOL. Maybe the Romans were the first to lay it all out on paper or something...I don't know. But, actually the Bible is chock full of constellation references. The last few chapters of Job come to mind right now, but I'll find more and create a list. God created the heavens and stars perfectly.
    And yes, the Apostle John is the author of the Book of Revelation. He wrote it when he was about 92 years old, while a prisoner of Rome on the remote desert penal colony of Patmos, an island in the Aegean Sea.
    Good luck in heaven.
    Gonna miss laughing at you.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The Earth is not 6,000 years old, humans did not walk the planet with dinosaurs, and I guarantee you with 200 percent certainty you will not be raptured on September 23.

I will try to remember to bump this thread on September 24 to remind you how wrong you were and how foolish it is to put weight on the opinions of frauds, shams, and quacks.
    I have a friend who, as he ages, grows more and more delusional regarding his religious beliefs. Of course, he's the worst racist/bigot/misogynist I know...but I digress.

A few years ago, he proclaimed that the end of days was coming in September during the blood moon.

Did I mention that was a few years ago?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Cypress (09-10-2017)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
    John3:16
    Going out on a limb here, but I'm going to bet that there were thousands of believers who have, or will die as a result of the earthquake in Mexico, the two hurricanes that have hit, and the two that are about to hit our shores.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblin View Post
    I am all about portability and stealth. I currently have two vapes. My first vape was a Magic Flight Launch Box. When it first came out it was pretty much the only vape for weed on the market, but has since been very much passed by. It's still kinda cool in a very organic and ritualistic sense. My newest vape and my daily driver these days is the hopperlabs Grasshopper: https://www.grasshoppervape.com/ It heats up in literally nearly instantly (1-3 seconds), is purely convection heating, on demand, highly efficient, and it looks just like a normal pen. Great for wanting to sneak into concerts or w/e. Pretty soon I'll prob get a session vape to change things up. Maybe an arizer air. I hear good things.

Todays choice strain is strarkiller OG, a very exceptional indica.
    Indica rocks. One hit before, and one hit during intermission usually gets me through a concert.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (09-13-2017)

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I have a friend who, as he ages, grows more and more delusional regarding his religious beliefs. Of course, he's the worst racist/bigot/misogynist I know...but I digress.

A few years ago, he proclaimed that the end of days was coming in September during the blood moon.

Did I mention that was a few years ago?

Right, I am sure any day of the week, one could plumb the depths of the internets and find some charlatan who claims they have the math figured out to predict the rapture.

I do not begrudge people who want to think they are going to be raptured.

Why bugs me, are that charlatans and quacks are playing with these people's emotions, their deeply held faith, by manipulation and phony theological scholarship.

Some of it must pure unadulterated quackery. But life experience has taught me somebody is making money off crap like this. There must be a cottage industry for "rapture prediction".

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (09-10-2017), Phantasmal (09-10-2017)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, people have done that forever. That's why it's always best to go by Scripture and watch for the signs Jesus told us to watch for, always leaving God with the final decision.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course Christians die every day in all kinds of earthly circumstances. But, we have eternal life through Christ (John 3:16)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

A couple months ago I promised Irish I would post something regarding this date in greater detail here in this particular forum.

For all my brothers and sisters here with understanding, there is an astronomical (not astrological) event coming on Sept.23 which will only occur once in man's history. There were partial events of this sign given by God to Abraham and then again to the Wise Men at Christ's birth.
    A few guidelines:
    The "woman" is Israel.
    The "dragon" is Satan.
    The desert is most likely Sinai.
    Jupiter is also known as the King star representing Christ.
    The stars surrounding Leo comprise the crown above Virgo.
    Jupiter finally exits the quadrant of Virgo's womb the day after Rosh Hashanah this year.

Two quick things about signs:
    1) Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

2)Matthew 24:34-36 "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

For prophetic purposes though, we can't get much closer to Christ's return to gather His own prior to the Great Tribulation upon the earth (the Rapture of the Church). For any unbelievers reading this post, we are not talking about the end of the world.

Scriptures to follow along with for this video:

Revelation 12:1-6

The Woman, Israel

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

The Red Dragon, Satan

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

The Male Child, Christ

5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. 6Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

AND

Revelation 12:13-14
    13And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the desert to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Another thing to keep in mind. We have an eclipse coming in a week. If you look at sites like NOAA, they show exactly what you would see through a telescope. And, it shows how the additional 3 stars (Venus, Mars & Mercury) are now in view to create the perfect 12 star crown needed for 33 days from then. Scientifically and prophetically things are lining up right on schedule. We really do have an AWESOME God!

Revelation 22:20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

You are fucking retarded...
    No shit ...You are really fucking retarded.
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, people have done that forever. That's why it's always best to go by Scripture and watch for the signs Jesus told us to watch for, always leaving God with the final decision.
    even easier, just be prepared for it every morning of every day of your life....then you have nothing to worry about.......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (09-21-2017)

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

I am going to attempt to be baptized Russian Orthodox Christian, convert to Islam, and convert to Judaism before this Saturday.
    I've got my work cut out for me, but I want all my bases covered before the imminent Rapture!

AC/DC: Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

domer76 (09-21-2017), Phantasmal (09-19-2017)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And, hurricane Maria is poised to hit Puerto Rico.
    Also another deadly quake has hit Mexico.
    pain in abortion.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

see you on the 24th, here or somewhere.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (09-21-2017)

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,766 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why does everyone forget the fires!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (09-19-2017)