Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Whites take to the streets, finally. Trump immediately Tweets to calm violence

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Bull fucking shit.
    You have no way to know that

Go fuck yourself
    My goodness. Your parents know you are playing with their computer?

I have no way to know what, son? That regardless of how we feel about a group they have a right to assemble?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Huey For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-13-2017)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Hey scumbag; saying "on many sides" is a qualifier but I guess you are too stupid to get that.

Was there not violence on both sides? Did the ANTIFA thugs show up dressed for a riot? I posted some pictures on another thread. Maybe you and your alleged superior intellect could tell me which are the white supremacist assholes and which are the bussed in ANTIFA crowd.

Or do you support violence from one side and condemn it on the other? Umm?

Am I allowed to ask your if someone's daddy slapped someone's momma after realizing what a dumbass she gave birth too?

Keep in mind I am not saying that about anyone in particular. Just curious if that is against the rules. If it is I won't say it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Huey For This Post:

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Protesters vs anti-protestors.

Takes two to tango. If you want to attempt a lame political point go start your own thread.
    like one to drive the car and one to go under its wheels type of tango?

fucking racists out them selves

6. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Rune (08-12-2017)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

I assume the white nationalist had the permit to demonstrate.

Whose brilliant idea was it to grant Antifa a permit? Or if they didn't have a permit why didn't the cops cordone them off from each other or make arrests on those who were demonstrating without a permit?
    This happens all the time with other issues too, Charlottesville isn't unique. It happens at abortion clinics when both sides protest, it happens at funerals when the Westboro nuts show up. I would say it's more common than not.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Huey View Post
    Was there not violence on both sides? Did the ANTIFA thugs show up dressed for a riot? I posted some pictures on another thread. Maybe you and your alleged superior intellect could tell me which are the white supremacist assholes and which are the bussed in ANTIFA crowd.

Am I allowed to ask your if someone's daddy slapped someone's momma after realizing what a dumbass she gave birth too?

Keep in mind I am not saying that about anyone in particular. Just curious if that is against the rules. If it is I won't say it.
    watch the tapes idiot

the anti people are not doing the fist flinging

they are the ones being swung at racist fucking puddle of pig shit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Rune (08-12-2017)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

So if we can get Trump to say he was going to rain down fire and fury the like the world has never seen onto the head of David duke what would you next bitch be?

It was too strong?
    My main bitch is that trump is a lying liar who changes positions like a weather vane. So what if Eric dissed David Duke? Here's what trump himself said

Tapper: Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”
    Trump:
    “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Now... go to this link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.60ccece52e56

trump's spoken about David Duke since 1991 but suddenly in 2016 he knows nothing.He's a repulsive con artist and every word that falls from his lips is a lie.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-13-2017), Rune (08-12-2017)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    watch the tapes idiot

Lmao! Son, I posted a picture. In that picture you can't tell me who is who. Why were they there dressed in helmets, pads, goggles, with heavy wood for a sign with others carrying barricades and pepper spray?

13. The Following User Groans At Huey For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-12-2017)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Huey For This Post:

15. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    My main bitch is that trump is a lying liar who changes positions like a weather vane. So what if Eric dissed David Duke? Here's what trump himself said

Tapper: Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”
    Trump:
    “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Now... go to this link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.60ccece52e56

trump's spoken about David Duke since 1991 but suddenly in 2016 he knows nothing.He's a repulsive con artist and every word that falls from his lips is a lie.

In that case he should have said he rejects Duke and white nationalists.

16. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    watch the tapes idiot

They're throwing rocks and bottles and being violent, idiot. They came looking for a fight, and got one.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

18. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,902 Times in 21,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Protesters vs anti-protestors.

Takes two to tango. If you want to attempt a lame political point go start your own thread.
    Which group drove a car into a crowd of anti-protesters?

19. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

LOL LOL LOL Nothing is funnier than the hypocrisy, moral relativism and illogical rationalization of an immoral position that you KKKonservatives squirm around in attempting to justify your blantantly immoral positions.

A large group of armed, Jack booted white supremacist thugs with semi-automatic weaponry invaded a peaceful town with the intent to commit violence and ended up getting their asses handed to them by the very "snowflakes" they criticize and now when they get their asses kicked for starting violence you want to cry foul?

I mean you can't make this silly shit up. How fucking hilarious can you get? I mean talk about the bottom of the barrel of pathetic.

Here's some advice to you wanna be arm chair badasses KKKonservatives. You want to march into a peaceful community and create violence over a matter that's none of your fucking business don't be surprised when the snowflakes rise and kick your silly half witted asses out of town like they did in Charlottesville today.

What I want to know is what is Trump, who has a sworn duty to protect the constitution, going to do to bring these violent KKK skin headed NAZI's terrorist , who are attacking the constitutional freedoms of our citizens with intimidation and violence based on their racial and religious hatred to justice as the common thug low life criminals they are?

Hell if this had been a march of peaceful black protesters he would have sent in a battalion of paratroopers and an armored tank squad.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-12-2017), Phantasmal (08-13-2017)

21. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    What I want to know is what is Trump, who has a sworn duty to protect the constitution, going to do to bring these violent KKK skin headed NAZI's terrorist , who are attacking the constitutional freedoms of our citizens with intimidation and violence based on their racial and religious hatred to justice as the common thug low life criminals they are.
    I hope the same actions Obama took against Black Lies Matters terrorists.

22. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lmao! Son, I posted a picture. In that picture you can't tell me who is who. Why were they there dressed in helmets, pads, goggles, with heavy wood for a sign with others carrying barricades and pepper spray?
    Im a chick fuck face

read the signs you asshole

your racists were the ones hitting people

23. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Diva View Post
    I hope the same actions Obama took against Black Lies Matters terrorists.
    you lying because you are a racists shit puddle is not the same as facts

24. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    LOL LOL LOL Nothing is funnier than the hypocrisy, moral relativism and illogical rationalization of an immoral position that you KKKonservatives squirm around in attempting to justify your blantantly immoral positions.

A large group of armed, Jack booted white supremacist thugs with semi-automatic weaponry invaded a peaceful town with the intent to commit violence and ended up getting their asses handed to them by the very "snowflakes" they criticize and now when they get their asses kicked for starting violence you want to cry foul?

I mean you can't make this silly shit up. How fucking hilarious can you get? I mean talk about the bottom of the barrel of pathetic.

Here's some advice to you wanna be arm chair badasses KKKonservatives. You want to march into a peaceful community and create violence over a matter that's none of your fucking business don't be surprised when the snowflakes rise and kick your silly half witted asses out of town like they did in Charlottesville today.

What I want to know is what is Trump, who has a sworn duty to protect the constitution, going to do to bring these violent KKK skin headed NAZI's terrorist , who are attacking the constitutional freedoms of our citizens with intimidation and violence based on their racial and religious hatred to justice as the common thug low life criminals they are.

Hell if this had been a march of peaceful black protesters he would have sent in a battalion of paratroopers and an armored tank squad.
    Actually you got the facts wrong, son. I live in VA. For you this is a new story. What happened was the city council in Charlottesville voted to get rid of the General Lee statue. A rally was scheduled and approved by the city in protest. At this point groups like ANTIF! From out of state, decided it would be a good time to break up the protest. Lefties can't stand free speech. Then the assholes from out of state who are racist white national groups decided they were coming to town to counter the leftist assholes.

Both sides came from out of state dressed for violence. I condemn both the racists and the anti free speech crowd.

You little screed is a nice piece of fiction. You should write for a fiction magazine. You have a talent.

As far as me I hate both groups. I will stand up for free speech even when I disagree. If you loons had allowed the original rally to occur it would have been news for a day and the it would go away. But instead like Berkeley, you had to to come for a fight. Now because of those asshole we have people dead in the street.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Huey For This Post: