Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA and Japan are united Allies against North Korea

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Default USA and Japan are united Allies against North Korea

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...ster-says.html

Who would have thought.....................

How times change

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Trump got an unprecedented 10-0 UN ruling on sanctions against NK.

Something Clinton, Bush II or Obama were unable to do. I get the sense he set out to strike while the iron was hot with the saber rattling rhetoric.

As a result, China has never been pressured like this to reign-in NK. If Bowl Cut doesn't come to his senses and come to the bargaining table, he truly is irrational.

Because he's absolutely boxed in.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-11-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

I find it sad that, through Trump's juvenile bombastic rhetoric, he has given Kim Jong-Un everything he could have possibly dreamed of. Instead of being brushed aside like a bombastic gnat, he is now basically equal to the president of the United States.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amadeus For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-10-2017), Phantasmal (08-10-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I find it sad that, through Trump's juvenile bombastic rhetoric, he has given Kim Jong-Un everything he could have possibly dreamed of. Instead of being brushed aside like a bombastic gnat, he is now basically equal to the president of the United States.
    Remind us when you are worth a billion

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump got an unprecedented 10-0 UN ruling on sanctions against NK.

Something Clinton, Bush II or Obama were unable to do. I get the sense he set out to strike while the iron was hot with the saber rattling rhetoric.

As a result, China has never been pressured like this to reign-in NK. If Bowl Cut doesn't come to his senses and come to the bargaining table, he truly is irrational.

Because he's absolutely boxed in.
    lol

You know who got the 10-0 vote? NK and NK alone. Your feckless Trump needs a chauffeur to find his way the the UN

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    lol

You know who got the 10-0 vote? NK and NK alone. Your feckless Trump needs a chauffeur to find his way the the UN
    I guess you can look at it that way lol.

But under whose policy did NK become such a threat they'd rate a 10-0 UN security cancel vote?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post

USA and Japan are united Allies against North Korea

How times change
    Well, Mr. "2.4 murders every second in Chicago", this is another example of why I will not believe or trust anything you post.

Are you aware that the U.S. and Japan have been close allies for half a century??

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-10-2017), Phantasmal (08-10-2017)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

Remind us when you are worth a billion
    Remind me when Trump is.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I guess you can look at it that way lol.

But under whose policy did NK become such a threat they'd rate a 10-0 UN security cancel vote?
    Right. Keep blaming Obama. What do you suppose the orange Bullshitter in Chief would have done to prevent nukes? Just fire or just fury? Certainly, fire AND fury wasn't needed.

Your boy was way over his head with a simple repeal and replace. The incompetent boob will need his toadies to double down on his happy folders to get through the day now.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right. Keep blaming Obama. What do you suppose the orange Bullshitter in Chief would have done to prevent nukes? Just fire or just fury? Certainly, fire AND fury wasn't needed.

Your boy was way over his head with a simple repeal and replace. The incompetent boob will need his toadies to double down on his happy folders to get through the day now.
    Who else do we blame if not Obama, Bush and Clinton?

I know how bad you want everything to be Trump's fault, but it's getting ridiculous.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who else do we blame if not Obama, Bush and Clinton?

I know how bad you want everything to be Trump's fault, but it's getting ridiculous.
    I never said that NK's nukes were on Trump. What I DID say is that you don't know from shinola whether he would have prevented them. He's a feckless, clueless blowhard. A mental gnat compared to the three Presidents you mentioned.

But, it's his baby now. He drew the line and NK immediately called his bluff. Now, he stepped back and redrew the line. NK recognizes him for the buffoon that he is and are anything but intimidated by his bullshittery.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never said that NK's nukes were on Trump. What I DID say is that you don't know from shinola whether he would have prevented them. He's a feckless, clueless blowhard. A mental gnat compared to the three Presidents you mentioned.

But, it's his baby now. He drew the line and NK immediately called his bluff. Now, he stepped back and redrew the line. NK recognizes him for the buffoon that he is and are anything but intimidated by his bullshittery.
    Maybe you've been so absorbed in Russian conspiracy theories you missed where Bowl Cut was going to fire missiles in Guams direction. I guess we'll find out who the real bullshitter is.

This got left in Trump's lap by the last three presidents. Period, end of discussion. I'm pretty sure the other three lacked the gonads to do what Trump has done.

And just today, Susan Rice said that 'we should tolerate NK's nukes'. That's exactly what Bowl Cut is after. He's probably thinking 'why can't she be president?' That's what Obama would have done. Bush II, maybe-maybe not, but he had plate full with Iraq. Bubba, had the brilliant idea to allow NK to have nuclear reactors 'for electricity.' Lol.

Btw, that should sound familiar.

But that's why we're here. We can let him have some armed ICBM's. Why not kick the can down the road some more? It will probably get to the point where he'll demand some other concessions down the road---and threaten a major city or two if we don't appease him.

But it's like London mayor says about terrorist attacks---you just have to get used to it.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

How times change
    Really? Who would have thought? Most intelligent people would have, since time changes. Economics is the center of the issue. I mean you are conservative, why the fuck would you think economic stability is a question?
    Seriously after 70 Fucking years of an economically stable South Korea and an economically stable Japan is in the best interest in the world economy, to go all Kimmy? What the FUCK about that do you go, who'd have fucking thunk? Seriously guy are you that freakin' dense?

I get you are a Trump supporter, it's in your name but damn son are you that trust fund baby stupid?

Guess it's implied...amirite? (rhetorical question.) At this point.

Fucking Damn history is a bitch for you... and formal education.

I just... wow.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maybe you've been so absorbed in Russian conspiracy theories you missed where Bowl Cut was going to fire missiles in Guams direction. I guess we'll find out who the real bullshitter is.

This got left in Trump's lap by the last three presidents. Period, end of discussion. I'm pretty sure the other three lacked the gonads to do what Trump has done.

And just today, Susan Rice said that 'we should tolerate NK's nukes'. That's exactly what Bowl Cut is after. He's probably thinking 'why can't she be president?' That's what Obama would have done. Bush II, maybe-maybe not, but he had plate full with Iraq. Bubba, had the brilliant idea to allow NK to have nuclear reactors 'for electricity.' Lol.

Btw, that should sound familiar.

But that's why we're here. We can let him have some armed ICBM's. Why not kick the can down the road some more? It will probably get to the point where he'll demand some other concessions down the road---and threaten a major city or two if we don't appease him.

But it's like London mayor says about terrorist attacks---you just have to get used to it.
    lol

Trump hasn't done shit. Just bluster. Placed himself right down there on Lil Kim's level.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol

Trump hasn't done shit. Just bluster. Placed himself right down there on Lil Kim's level.
    And if this things resolves without Trump doing shit he may get a Peace Prize lol.

That would suck, huh?