Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA and Japan are united Allies against North Korea

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Maybe you've been so absorbed in Russian conspiracy theories you missed where Bowl Cut was going to fire missiles in Guams direction. I guess we'll find out who the real bullshitter is.

This got left in Trump's lap by the last three presidents. Period, end of discussion. I'm pretty sure the other three lacked the gonads to do what Trump has done.
    This went back to Truman and the ugly, UGLY reality of Nuclear weapons. A man who made the final decision to drop 2 nuclear bombs. Maybe you don't know history. The darling of Asia's capitation, Japan, was after 2 fucking nuclear bombs, put in motion by the general who was in charge of Japans surrender. Turns out the general wanted to bomb China with about 30 nuclear bombs in China & Korea at the time called the UN post Korean war with a certain President, Truman. Truman publicly shut out the war hero that wanted to do it. It was a scandal, thank God, Truman said no because he KNEW war & it's human consequence as apposed to 5 deferment Real estate Trust fund Cheeto in Chief. I am guessing your education level, clearly missed that and the consequences of Nuclear fucking bombs. The general was a hero, who the fuck was that general, son?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

And just today, Susan Rice said that 'we should tolerate NK's nukes'. That's exactly what Bowl Cut is after. He's probably thinking 'why can't she be president?' That's what Obama would have done. Bush II, maybe-maybe not, but he had plate full with Iraq. Bubba, had the brilliant idea to allow NK to have nuclear reactors 'for electricity.'
    I have more then serious doubts that lil Kim is a rational actor. I do not think with can live with a nuclear NK.
    Besides what would be constant blackmail, he much too easily and consistently threatens the USA

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I have more then serious doubts that lil Kim is a rational actor. I do not think with can live with a nuclear NK.
    Besides what would be constant blackmail, he much too easily and consistently threatens the USA
    I agree. Your boy is pushing it to a level that will put the world economy in shambles. Trump with his stupidity is doing that. You support that. Missing the context. I get he will be a war hero? Talk to fucking Truman.
    You REALLY have no clue what is unfolding. Nuclear is not a game on ANY fucking level.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

If and when your Orange Pussy Grabber gets us into a nuclear war, or otherwise creates a catastrophic military crisis, maybe you will engage in some introspection about why you were so emotionally invested in defending the most unqualified, incompetent, undisciplined buffoon to ever hold the office of the presidency.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maybe she will maybe she won't Buddhism decides. I am Crow. I see reality. And i BOTH CARE AND DO NOT. Nature of things.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    I agree. Your boy is pushing it to a level that will put the world economy in shambles. Trump with his stupidity is doing that. You support that. Missing the context. I get he will be a war hero? Talk to fucking Truman.
    You REALLY have no clue what is unfolding. Nuclear is not a game on ANY fucking level.
    what I am looking at is conventional war ( last option) against NKorea. an armed ICBM array against the USA attack.
    But it would have to be some kina shock and awe that stopped a nuclear attack/response by NK.

I didn't think it was necessary to say I would never support any use of nukes any time. Seppuku

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what I am looking at is conventional war ( last option) against NKorea.
    But it would have to be some kina shock and awe that stopped a nuclear attack by NK.

I didn't think it was necessary to say I would never support any use of nukes any time. Seppuku
    It will not be as simple as that. North Korea will first shoot a thousand projectiles into South Korea, decimating the city that is the 10th largest economy in the world in about 10 minutes.
    That alone will cause world wide economic depression. Second random missile will go to the United States. It will set in motion a response that will cause a response from China & Russia. No one will win.
    You will lose your money, I will lose my money. Instability will go times 10. There is NOTHING positive about this. Learn to live off the ever diminishing land and all the people that will do it at the same time. As a Crow I will eat the death. As I will die.
    I will eat Crow, as it is.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Your Hero, President Pussy Grabber: Delusional, Paranoid...Insane and Dangerous

what I am looking at is conventional war ( last option) against NKorea. an armed ICBM array against the USA attack.
    But it would have to be some kina shock and awe that stopped a nuclear attack/response by NK.

He’s delusional – he’s paranoid’: Former GOP Sen. who switched parties demands Congress invoke the 25th

When former Sen. Gordon Humphrey (I-NH) left the Republican Party he said it was because he couldn’t in good conscience be part of what President Donald Trump was doing to the United States, and indeed, the world.

During an appearance with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Humphrey refused to bash Senate Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) for his policy decisions in Congress. Instead he called Trump’s behavior “insane” and called on Congress and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment, which would remove Trump for being incapacitated or unable to serve.

“I think honestly, it’s time for members of Congress and the cabinet especially to come to conclusions about this mountain of empirical evidence that the president is laboring under mental impairment,” he said. “He is delusional, he’s paranoid. He’s not a well man. He’s dangerous.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hes-...voke-the-25th/

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Facing the twin dangers of domestic instability and foreign attack, the North has devised a strategy for survival that depends (somewhat counterintuitively) on provoking the South and the United States.

The North will do something that it knows will infuriate its enemies, like testing an intercontinental ballistic missile or shelling a South Korean military base. This limit-pushing behavior is designed to show that the North is willing to escalate aggressively in the event of any kind of action from Washington or Seoul that threatens the regime, thus deterring them from making even the slightest move to undermine the Kim regime. It also sends a signal to the North Korean people that they’re constantly under threat from foreign invasions, and that they need to support their government unconditionally to survive as a nation.

The problem is that this strategy is inherently unstable. There’s always a risk that one of these manufactured crises spirals out of control, leading to a conflict that no one really wants. This is especially risky because the North Korean government is deeply insular:
    Washington doesn’t have the kind of direct line of communication
    with the North that it had with the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, which was vital in preventing standoffs like the Cuban Missile Crisis from escalating.

Maybe the Trump administration responds too aggressively to a provocation, prompting North Korean retaliation. Maybe North Korea thinks it’s about to be invaded by the South, leading it to mount a preemptive strike. Maybe South Korea misreads the North’s signals and thinks it is about to launch a war, causing the South to do something wild like try to assassinate Kim Jong Un. That isn’t totally hypothetical: Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies and a noted North Korean expert, thinks killing Kim is a real option that the South is considering if it thinks war is likely (mainly to head off a nuclear strike before it starts).

These scenarios illustrate that a basic truth: A situation where one side is constantly provoking the other is extremely volatile.
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/5/1...war-casualties

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

So what, we should just roll over every time Bowl Cut threatens us?

Isn't that what got us to this point?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe she will maybe she won't Buddhism decides. I am Crow. I see reality. And i BOTH CARE AND DO NOT. Nature of things.
    Not sure which are worse, your posts or Johnny Depp as Tonto!

[IMG]
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 08-11-2017 at 05:28 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-11-2017)