Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maher compares Trump to 'father of lies' Satan

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

43- http://biblehub.com/kjv/john/1.htm.. hebrews in spirit speak their mind truly and people [the damned] don't like it. trump has been a witness. his testimonies have been true. I am sad to see that the gov. [swamp beasts] may be "rolling" him to the dark side. if they succeed; trump will go down in history as the biggest loser ever. you are a perfect example of a worker of the iniquity which is the guile of the damned. : this is in response to the character "bill" of post #45
    Last edited by iewitness; 08-22-2017 at 09:50 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Get behind me, Satan
    http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/16.htm esp. 21-23 I love the words of Jesus. it is good. this certain scripture is dear to me. Peter offended The Lord with faithlessness. he should have understood that The Lord must die in order to make atonement; it was the will of His Father/ our Father. even so, this world age and order of man's fail must end. it is good. it is somewhat prophetic in that it reveals The Lord's attitude towards those which oppose the plan of the Father; they are as enemies to him. it is good. don't be faithless.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    False prophet, do you know what Jesus says about you?
    http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/16.htm The Lord will be with me always...

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Once again Trump proved to the world tonight that he is indeed the Father of Lies.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Bill (08-22-2017), Phantasmal (08-23-2017)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Why do you think Trump’s support among the evangelicals is so solid?" Maher asked on "Real Time.""Because he does seem like the least Christian man ever.”

Trump won white evangelical voters with a huge margin in the 2016 election, according to exit polls. His support among the subset of Protestants has remained consistent since his election, although there is dissension among self-identified evangelical leaders.

"Trump, giant liar, Satan, father of lies," Maher said, making the comparison between Trump and Satan. "What about the thing that Jesus was sort of not really fond of egomaniacs, or rich people? Isn’t Donald Trump a rich egomaniac, who — you know, everything is about money and doing well and winners and losers?"

Reed, the head of the president's religious advisory board, defended the president for keeping promises on religious issues, including successfully nominating Neil Gorsuch, a staunch conservative, to the Supreme Court.

“Every time he told me he was gonna do something, he did it. His word was his bond," Reed said. "And let me give one example: He ran for president, and he released a list of 21 potential nominees to the Supreme Court. He was the first nominee of either party to do that."

"He said, 'If you vote for me, I won't choose someone like these 21, I will choose one of these 21."

“You can't deny he's a giant liar," the host, an avowed atheist, said. "It just does not seem Christlike, Ralph.”

Pew Research showed that the thrice-married Trump captured 81 percent of the Evangelical vote in the 2016 election against Hillary Clinton. The Faith and Freedom Coalition, an influential non-profit, has long supported Trump.

2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney won 78 percent of Evangelical support, while 2008 nominee John McCain delivered 74 percent of their vote.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34...-of-lies-satan
    He might be the trust fund baby father of lies but he's a poor example of Satan. He's too pathetic. Evangelicals are too easily in support of enabling him and they are closer to the demon followers of the idea of Satan. They just miss the anti Christ in themselves. Sadly I've known this for 40 years. I went from hating southern baptist Christianity to Christianity at large to embracing those that reacted against Southern Baptist Christianity for a while, to realizing Christianity is a human construct of community that tries to get towards something larger than itself but like ALL things human, is built out of our flaws. I get that AND I get the principle of forgiveness. Christianity at it's best is humble & FOR the least among us both within & without and does quiet work. These theological SB idiots NEVER have. They are the Father of lies, the enabler of demonic Satanism. Trump is just another demon of stupidity that they wrap themselves around. Trump is their creation but not Satan, THEY are Satan and just a continuation of the Lord of lies. No. Satan has them & anyone that thinks Trump is equivalent played... as usual. That's just how the Lord of Ruin works. Meh.

As a Crow I eat it ALL.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Remember when Chavez said this about George W. Bush?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/20/wo...z.html?mcubz=3
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    trump is a new Christian and he has childlike faith. all of you self righteous reprobates have no faith; you depend upon your own works of righteousness. you don't even know what that means. all of your righteousnesses are as filthy rags. without faith it is impossible to please god. whatever is not of faith is sin. sporting yourselves of your self deceivings. except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees; you shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven; these are a few that immediately come to rememberance. apostasy sucks. all of you leftist apostates suck.
    Trump isn't a Christian, he punked you sucker, he's using you like toilet paper!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Nomad (08-23-2017)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Remember when Chavez said this about George W. Bush?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/20/wo...z.html?mcubz=3
    One of few times he was right.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    given that democrats are actively anti-christian they would vote for the one who advocates their interests : )
    Prove Dems are anti-Christian , lying snot weasel.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/16.htm esp. 21-23 I love the words of Jesus. it is good. this certain scripture is dear to me. Peter offended The Lord with faithlessness. he should have understood that The Lord must die in order to make atonement; it was the will of His Father/ our Father. even so, this world age and order of man's fail must end. it is good. it is somewhat prophetic in that it reveals The Lord's attitude towards those which oppose the plan of the Father; they are as enemies to him. it is good. don't be faithless.
    It's always the most fervent Christians who are the least genuine Christians.

I would venture to guess that you are a prime example of that axiom.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Bill (08-24-2017), Phantasmal (08-23-2017)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Prove Dems are anti-Christian , lying snot weasel.
    your always very angry V___V
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

mahr is a washed up comedian that isn't funny any more, so can we not have a thread about his thoughts please.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    your always very angry V___V
    Prove your lie or shut the fuck up, jizz weasel
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    mahr is a washed up comedian that isn't funny any more, so can we not have a thread about his thoughts please.
    Feel free to ignore it, Tranny boxer.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Prove your lie or shut the fuck up, jizz weasel
    where is the civility brother rune? : (
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/