Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: 21 y.o. black tells truth about black failure. IT'S IQ, NOT RACISM

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. That's no answer and you know it. The board demands you explain why you support letting judges write laws when the constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". THINK, america-hater.
    Judges don't write laws, they interpret the meaning of laws.

THINK, idiot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yeah, sure.

You made his case. Biggest failure ever.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 Times in 10,503 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Diva View Post
    Sorry, that's not how it works. Too bad you have a terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Yeah, it's exactly how it works. That's how we have increased civil rights without Constitutional amendments. That's how the barrel-strokers got their guns as an individual right. Comprende, moron?

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Judges don't write laws, they interpret the meaning of laws.

THINK, idiot.
    When they're interpretation goes against the Constitution, they write them.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Yeah, it's exactly how it works. That's how we have increased civil rights without Constitutional amendments. That's how the barrel-strokers got their guns as an individual right. Comprende, moron?
    I have my right to own guns by the 2nd Amendment. Don't like it, try to take them from me, pussy. Do you have the guts? Both you and Buckly have indicated you know where I am. Why haven't you shown to try to take them?

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    When they're interpretation goes against the Constitution, they write them.
    Whether or not their interpretation goes against the Constitution is a matter of opinion.

In your case, it's a stupid, ignorant fucking know-nothing redneck nose picker opinion.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (08-12-2017)

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whether or not their interpretation goes against the Constitution is a matter of opinion.

In your case, it's a stupid, ignorant fucking know-nothing redneck nose picker opinion.
    Not when you're able to look at the Constitution and compare it to their opinion that goes against it.

I'm able to compare and tell when it isn't. You're able to tell it's opposing yet still defend it being done because it's the only way you niggers can think you've done something. Your kind should be appreciative for slavery. Like affirmative action, it gave you an advantage to put you higher than you would have ever been.

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

LOL

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I don't, you fucking idiot. But we're not discussing those particular issues, are we?

If you'd like, I'll kick your sorry ass (again) on those particular topics. But for now, try to stay focused, butch.
    You couldn't kick anyone's ass figurative or literally.

Actually we were, BOY. You said the word "right" doesn't appear in the 10th Amendment and that is why no such thing as States' rights exist. Interesting how you think things that aren't in the Constitution are OK when you support them. Typical nigger double standard. You want to be judged by the content of your character until it determined you don't have any. Suddenly you want affirmative action and to use race so you can get something you'd otherwise never get.

12. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yes indeed. They aren't there and that means, by the tenth amendment, that those 3 issues are state matters.
    I don't know why it's so hard for leftists to grasp such a simple concept. Or maybe they do but simply don't like it.

Anyone that can't understand illegal means against the law when it comes to those that sneak across the border isn't likely to understand or like the principle established b the 10th Amendment.

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She didn't have to. She already knew better. Your mother needed to but chose not to. She'd rather have acted like one than brought herself up to a respectable level.
    Not when you're able to look at the Constitution and compare it to their opinion that goes against it.

I'm able to compare and tell when it isn't. You're able to tell it's opposing yet still defend it being done because it's the only way you niggers can think you've done something. Your kind should be appreciative for slavery. Like affirmative action, it gave you an advantage to put you higher than you would have ever been.
    You're a vile piece of garbage not even worth acknowledging the existence of.

What happened, did you miss that bus to Charlottesville your klavern chartered yesterday?

I figured you'd be out there with your own trashy kind, carrying a torch and screaming NI**ER!!! at the top of your lungs.

Too bad you're too fucking stupid to understand that differing interpretations of the Constitution are OPINIONS that even the most experienced legal scholars often disagree on.

For an uneducated redneck loser like you to claim he has the ability to interpret the meaning of any part of the Constitution better than a dumb ape, is beyond laughable.

The ape would actually have a more accurate understanding than you would, actually.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (08-13-2017)

15. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a vile piece of garbage not even worth acknowledging the existence of.

What happened, did you miss that bus to Charlottesville your klavern chartered yesterday?

I figured you'd be out there with your own trashy kind, carrying a torch and screaming NI**ER!!! at the top of your lungs.

Too bad you're too fucking stupid to understand that differing interpretations of the Constitution are OPINIONS that even the most experienced legal scholars often disagree on.

For an uneducated redneck loser like you to claim he has the ability to interpret the meaning of any part of the Constitution better than a dumb ape, is beyond laughable.

The ape would actually have a more accurate understanding than you would, actually.
    According to you, an ape named Obama knew about the Constitution. It's a shame he didn't have a clue.

By the way, when the left gives an opinion about the Constitution, it's not based on an opinion but an agenda. A failed one at that.

And you guys wonder why you lost over 1000 seats in all levels of government from 2009 - 2017.

16. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

According to you, an ape named Obama knew about the Constitution. It's a shame he didn't have a clue.

By the way, when the left gives an opinion about the Constitution, it's not based on an opinion but an agenda. A failed one at that.

And you guys wonder why you lost over 1000 seats in all levels of government from 2009 - 2017.
    Obama has forgotten more about Constitutional law than you and every brainless redneck idiot you are related to or acquainted with put together will ever know. Of course, that means he has forgotten extremely little.

As far as agendas go, your klan friends and fellow sub-human garbage showed the world what the right's agenda is in Charlottesville.

Any seats in govt lost by the left are attributable to one thing and one thing only.... the rising level of ignorance in our society, which was put on display for all the world to see this past weekend in VA by your fellow sub-human trash.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obama has forgotten more about Constitutional law than you and every brainless redneck idiot you are related to or acquainted with put together will ever know. Of course, that means he has forgotten extremely little.

As far as agendas go, your klan friends and fellow sub-human garbage showed the world what the right's agenda is in Charlottesville.

Any seats in govt lost by the left are attributable to one thing and one thing only.... the rising level of ignorance in our society, which was put on display for all the world to see this past weekend in VA by your fellow sub-human trash.
    He can't forget what he never knew to start with.

I guess that means the left showed their agenda in Durham when the tough guy beat up a monument that couldn't fight back. They'll claim they won the fight when what needs to happen is for those destroying public property to go to jail. Real tough guys on the left spitting on and kicking an inanimate object. Wonder why they don't try that will actual people they disagree with? I'll let you figure it out.

There isn't but one reason the Republicans gained that many seats. They beat Democrats in an election. Had Democrats won 1000 more seats, you'd call it a mandate. When Democrats lose, you whine like a bitch and make excuses. Maybe that's the Democrat's agenda. Cry like pussies. You work it well, NL.