Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Schumer tells Hillary that she lost because of her sad self

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wrong, investigation into Russian espionage activity in the election started during the campaign, not after the President was elected, and the bit about it being only a distraction to take away from the President's victory is a fabrication, a fabrication initiated by the President himself since he took his narrow win and loss in the popular vote personal
    Watch the video in post #6 and hear Hillary's laundry list of excuses for losing.

It's Russia's fault, Russia's a meddler, Trump's in on it with collusion, etc. It's all intertwined.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Watch the video in post #6 and hear Hillary's laundry list of excuses for losing.

It's Russia's fault, Russia's a meddler, Trump's in on it with collusion, etc. It's all intertwined.
    It has nothing to do with Hillary, that is your obsession, not America's, KremlinGate began before the election, and it is evolving by the day, employing Hillary as a crutch will do nothing to stop it

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has nothing to do with Hillary, that is your obsession, not America's, KremlinGate began before the election, and it is evolving by the day, employing Hillary as a crutch will do nothing to stop it
    You're like a stuck record, not worth lifting the needle again and again on the same song.

obmen.jpg
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got to crack one up how the conservatives just can't get over their Hillary obsession, give it up, the election was nearly nine months ago, you know that the right is stuck having to rationalize this President when they have to keep regurgitating last year's demagoguery.

And you got to love they way they employ Putin as a source, and I thought Assange was bad
    Gotta love it how you are too stupid to realize thread is about your Democrat Schumer.

What a putz you are.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

TheDonald (07-24-2017)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're like a stuck record, not worth lifting the needle again and again on the same song.

obmen.jpg
    "Stuck record" on the facts, pure and simple, Hillary, your obsession, has nothing to do with the President's problems with KremlinGate, it's all on him

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Gotta love it how you are too stupid to realize thread is about your Democrat Schumer.

What a putz you are.
    Post is about Hillary, Schumer is just the chosen vehicle employed, it is just another regurgitation of the right's deflection on the seriousness of KremlinGate

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Stuck record" on the facts, pure and simple, Hillary, your obsession, has nothing to do with the President's problems with KremlinGate, it's all on him
    Well, right now it appears Chucky's stuck on her too. Enjoy your Russiagate experience as long as you can.
    pain in abortion.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

http://theduran.com/hillary-clinton-...age-interview/
    Hillary first blames Russia and Macedonia for her election loss.

Hillary would like for you to know that Putin’s primary goal is to topple the U.S.

Moreover, it’s almost certain that he colluded directly with Trump in this effort, because how else could Russian agents possibly know that American’s might like to better understand Hillary’s efforts to collude with the DNC to undermine the campaign of her competitor or how she used TV personalities to steal debate questions in advance… please, that kind of insight could only come from Trump himself.

Here is what HRC said regarding Russia’s master plan…

“It’s important that Americans…understand that Putin wants to bring us down. He was an old KGB agent.”

“We saw evidence of [Russian involvement] and we could track it. But they were shooed away.”

“The Russians are increasingly..launching cyber attacks. A lot of the information they’ve stolen they use for internal purposes. So this was different because they went public.”

“That was the conclusion. I think it’s fair to ask how did that actually influence the campaign and how did they know what messages to deliver. Who told them? Who were they coordinating with or colluding with? I’m leaning Trump.”

“Within one hour of the Access Hollywood tapes being leaked, the Russians or say Wikileaks — same thing — dumped the John Podesta emails.”

“The Russians in my opinion could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they had been guided by Americans.”

Hillary continued on with her delusion referencing FYROM (Macedonia) in the plot…

“And I think it’s fair to ask, how did that actually influence the campaign, and how did they know what messages to deliver? Who told them? Who were they coordinating with, or colluding with?”

“Because the Russians historically in the last couple of decades, and then increasingly, you know, are launching cyber-attacks and they are stealing vast amounts of information and a lot of the information they’ve stolen, they’ve used for internal purposes to affect markets, to affect the intelligence services, et cetera.”

“So this was different because they went public, and they were conveying this weaponized information and the content of it, and they were running, y’know there’s all these stories, about y’know, guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites, and you know I’ve seen them now, and you sit there and it looks like you know sort of low level CNN operation, or a fake newspaper.”

“So the Russians, in my opinion and based on the intel and counter-intel people I talk to, could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they had been guided.”

Guided by Americans…meaning guided by Trump, is the conclusion in HRC’s twisted head.

And after this elaborate Kremlin plot was explained by Hillary, the failed candidate noted that the content of her emails “was the biggest nothing burger ever.”

“My email account was turned into the biggest scandal since Lord knows when. And, you know, in the book I’m just using everything that anybody else said about it besides me to basically say this was the biggest nothing-burger ever. It was a mistake. I’ve said it was a mistake, and obviously if I could turn the clock back I wouldn’t have done it in the first place. But the way that it was used was very damaging.”

Just so everyone understands...the Russians formulated the perfect plan to destroy Hillary and American Democracy on top of “nothing burger” email content.

Zerohedge adds that even though most of the stories that we and other media outlets covered came directly from the DNC’s and John Podesta’s own emails, Hillary would like for you to know that it was all “fake news”… just like it was “fake news” when Donna Brazile told everyone that she didn’t share debate questions with Hillary.

“They were run of the mill emails. Stuff that were so common. Within one hour they dumped them and then began to weaponize them. They had their allies like Infowars say the most outlandish, absurd lies you could imagine. They had to be ready for that.”

“That really influenced the information people were relying on. If you look at Facebook the vast majority of the news items posted were fake. They were connected to, as we now know, the 1000 Russian agents… They were connected to the bots. It was such a new experience. I understand why people on Facebook would think ‘oh Hillary Clinton did that. I did not know that.'”

“Fake news…lies that’s a good word too. The other side was using content that was just flat out false and delivering it in a very personalized way. Above the radar screen and below.”

2. Hillary then moved on to blaming former FBI Director James Comey…

Moreover, despite what you may remember from that original Comey press conference last summer, Hillary wants you to know that she was “very responsible and not at all careless” when it came to the handling of her State Department emails…

“Well if you went all the way back, doing things that others have done before was no longer acceptable. I didn’t break any rule nobody said don’t do this. I was very responsible and not at all careless. You end up with a situation that was exploited.”

3. Hillary then proceeded to blame the media, that overwhelmingly supported her throughout the entire campaign.

Meanwhile, despite pretty much every major media outlet, with the exception of Fox News, dedicating their networks to cheerleading for the Hillary Clinton campaign, Hillary was also convinced that she lost because CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Washington Post, etc, etc, etc are not as “effective” as the “media forces on the Republican side”… or Russian propaganda for that matter: apparently RT’s YouTube channel has greater reach and more influence than virtually every paper of record in the US.

“Here’s a really telling statistic that has been validated. I had this old fashioned idea that it would matter what I would do as president. We had a great tech program and a really good set of policies. In 2008 which as the last time you had a contested election, the policies put forth by President Obama, Senator McCain got 222 minutes of airtime. In 2016 despite my best efforts, we got 32 minutes, total, over 18 months.”

“Media forces on the Republican side are entrenched and very effective. They’re beginning to call the shots on those local stations. Local TV is still incredibly powerful.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (07-23-2017)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    http://theduran.com/hillary-clinton-...age-interview/
    Hillary first blames Russia and Macedonia for her election loss.

Hillary would like for you to know that Putin’s primary goal is to topple the U.S.

Moreover, it’s almost certain that he colluded directly with Trump in this effort, because how else could Russian agents possibly know that American’s might like to better understand Hillary’s efforts to collude with the DNC to undermine the campaign of her competitor or how she used TV personalities to steal debate questions in advance… please, that kind of insight could only come from Trump himself.

Here is what HRC said regarding Russia’s master plan…

“It’s important that Americans…understand that Putin wants to bring us down. He was an old KGB agent.”

“We saw evidence of [Russian involvement] and we could track it. But they were shooed away.”

“The Russians are increasingly..launching cyber attacks. A lot of the information they’ve stolen they use for internal purposes. So this was different because they went public.”

“That was the conclusion. I think it’s fair to ask how did that actually influence the campaign and how did they know what messages to deliver. Who told them? Who were they coordinating with or colluding with? I’m leaning Trump.”

“Within one hour of the Access Hollywood tapes being leaked, the Russians or say Wikileaks — same thing — dumped the John Podesta emails.”

“The Russians in my opinion could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they had been guided by Americans.”

Hillary continued on with her delusion referencing FYROM (Macedonia) in the plot…

“And I think it’s fair to ask, how did that actually influence the campaign, and how did they know what messages to deliver? Who told them? Who were they coordinating with, or colluding with?”

“Because the Russians historically in the last couple of decades, and then increasingly, you know, are launching cyber-attacks and they are stealing vast amounts of information and a lot of the information they’ve stolen, they’ve used for internal purposes to affect markets, to affect the intelligence services, et cetera.”

“So this was different because they went public, and they were conveying this weaponized information and the content of it, and they were running, y’know there’s all these stories, about y’know, guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites, and you know I’ve seen them now, and you sit there and it looks like you know sort of low level CNN operation, or a fake newspaper.”

“So the Russians, in my opinion and based on the intel and counter-intel people I talk to, could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they had been guided.”

Guided by Americans…meaning guided by Trump, is the conclusion in HRC’s twisted head.

And after this elaborate Kremlin plot was explained by Hillary, the failed candidate noted that the content of her emails “was the biggest nothing burger ever.”

“My email account was turned into the biggest scandal since Lord knows when. And, you know, in the book I’m just using everything that anybody else said about it besides me to basically say this was the biggest nothing-burger ever. It was a mistake. I’ve said it was a mistake, and obviously if I could turn the clock back I wouldn’t have done it in the first place. But the way that it was used was very damaging.”

Just so everyone understands...the Russians formulated the perfect plan to destroy Hillary and American Democracy on top of “nothing burger” email content.

Zerohedge adds that even though most of the stories that we and other media outlets covered came directly from the DNC’s and John Podesta’s own emails, Hillary would like for you to know that it was all “fake news”… just like it was “fake news” when Donna Brazile told everyone that she didn’t share debate questions with Hillary.

“They were run of the mill emails. Stuff that were so common. Within one hour they dumped them and then began to weaponize them. They had their allies like Infowars say the most outlandish, absurd lies you could imagine. They had to be ready for that.”

“That really influenced the information people were relying on. If you look at Facebook the vast majority of the news items posted were fake. They were connected to, as we now know, the 1000 Russian agents… They were connected to the bots. It was such a new experience. I understand why people on Facebook would think ‘oh Hillary Clinton did that. I did not know that.'”

“Fake news…lies that’s a good word too. The other side was using content that was just flat out false and delivering it in a very personalized way. Above the radar screen and below.”

2. Hillary then moved on to blaming former FBI Director James Comey…

Moreover, despite what you may remember from that original Comey press conference last summer, Hillary wants you to know that she was “very responsible and not at all careless” when it came to the handling of her State Department emails…

“Well if you went all the way back, doing things that others have done before was no longer acceptable. I didn’t break any rule nobody said don’t do this. I was very responsible and not at all careless. You end up with a situation that was exploited.”

3. Hillary then proceeded to blame the media, that overwhelmingly supported her throughout the entire campaign.

Meanwhile, despite pretty much every major media outlet, with the exception of Fox News, dedicating their networks to cheerleading for the Hillary Clinton campaign, Hillary was also convinced that she lost because CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Washington Post, etc, etc, etc are not as “effective” as the “media forces on the Republican side”… or Russian propaganda for that matter: apparently RT’s YouTube channel has greater reach and more influence than virtually every paper of record in the US.

“Here’s a really telling statistic that has been validated. I had this old fashioned idea that it would matter what I would do as president. We had a great tech program and a really good set of policies. In 2008 which as the last time you had a contested election, the policies put forth by President Obama, Senator McCain got 222 minutes of airtime. In 2016 despite my best efforts, we got 32 minutes, total, over 18 months.”

“Media forces on the Republican side are entrenched and very effective. They’re beginning to call the shots on those local stations. Local TV is still incredibly powerful.”
    You do realize they'll never be able to fit all that on her tombstone.
    pain in abortion.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You do realize they'll never be able to fit all that on her tombstone.
    Her saga is her grabbing for the brass ring 2x and not getting it.

So this was different because they went public, and they were conveying this weaponized information and the content of it, and they were running, y’know there’s all these stories, about y’know,
    guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites, and you know I’ve seen them now,
    and you sit there and it looks like you know sort of low level CNN operation, or a fake newspaper.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

hillary actually ran a decent campaign. Trump just ran a better one and will be studied by political scientists for generations.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    hillary actually ran a decent campaign. Trump just ran a better one and will be studied by political scientists for generations.
    her campaign sucked.
    She had no theme
    she had no real electoral plan to win states except the fictitious blue wall.

She took off to fund raise with the east and west coast rich, and established her concerns as plutocratic.
    Trump wouldn't have stood a chance if she didn't pass out and take vacation days in Sept.

So don't blame Trump for collusion, or even the Russians for meddling.
    Hilary is a thoroughly capable of taking the blame for once for her own failures.

15. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (07-24-2017)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (07-24-2017)

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    her campaign sucked.
    She had no theme
    she had no real electoral plan to win states except the fictitious blue wall.

She took off to fund raise with the east and west coast rich, and established her concerns as plutocratic.
    Trump wouldn't have stood a chance if she didn't pass out and take vacation days in Sept.

So don't blame Trump for collusion, or even the Russians for meddling.
    Hilary is a thoroughly capable of taking the blame for once for her own failures.
    hillary was the establishment candidate. Being who she was and the third term of Obama she couldnt be anything else but the establishment candidate.

Status quo does not have a revolutionary message. The message of status quo is everything is going fine and the changes proposed by the other guy are crazy which she played perfectly.

She was also able to marshall the resources of the political class. The Republican elders such as bush, mccain and romney were against Trump so much so that they even ran a spoiler candidate in mcmullin. Political operatives were threatened with black balling so Trump had to rely on people already black balled from the GOP like manafort and she managed to raise 1.6 billion to Trumps 600million.

She maximized all of her advantages.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Rune (07-24-2017)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She never opened her eyes and saw that an awful lot of people were not happy with the status quo. She (and her campaign staff) should have realized that early on. When she saw Trump garnering 20,000 folks at his rallies all over the country several days a week while she barely got from a few dozen to maybe 5 or 6 hundred maybe once a month in dense Democratic territory...............I don't need to spell it out any further.
    pain in abortion.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got to crack one up how the conservatives just can't get over their Hillary obsession, give it up, the election was nearly nine months ago, you know that the right is stuck having to rationalize this President when they have to keep regurgitating last year's demagoguery.

And you got to love they way they employ Putin as a source, and I thought Assange was bad
    if liberals want us to stop talking about hillary, the optimal solution is for us to keep talking about it all the time. Deal with it bitch.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Stretch (07-24-2017)