Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When will JPP Trumpers stop blocking for Trump and hold him accountable?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

Default When will JPP Trumpers stop blocking for Trump and hold him accountable?

It's in the header. I was a mild Obama supporter, but I criticized him to holy hell when he dropped the ball. When will JPP Trumpers stop carrying water for Trump and hold him accountable for anything? When the kool-aid buzz wears off, you'll start to realize that his administration thus far has been a dismal failure in every respect (Gorsuch wasn't even his win, it was given to him on a silver platter by McConnell). And he'll keep being a failure as long as his supporters give him a pass on every single thing he drops the ball on. He'll only improve (whatever that looks like) when his base starts to turn on him. Or he'll throw a baby tantrum and take a nap. But at least you'll know either way.

I wish Trump supporters can see what they look like to non-Trump supporters. Watching them trip over themselves to apologize and enable this orange buffoon is like watching a monkey molesting a football.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadeus For This Post:

Bill (07-19-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Fortunately for me gaining the approval of Trump detractors is low on my priority list.

When there is something I think I should hold him accountable for, I will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-20-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Liberaland View Post
    Fortunately for me gaining the approval of Trump detractors is low on my priority list.

When there is something I think I should hold him accountable for, I will

Not true, you live in such a sheltered parallel universe that eliminates any opposing views you would never know if he did anything he should be held accounted for

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    they will all claim they never voted for him in a year
    I never voted for him!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    It's in the header. I was a mild Obama supporter, but I criticized him to holy hell when he dropped the ball. When will JPP Trumpers stop carrying water for Trump and hold him accountable for anything? When the kool-aid buzz wears off, you'll start to realize that his administration thus far has been a dismal failure in every respect (Gorsuch wasn't even his win, it was given to him on a silver platter by McConnell). And he'll keep being a failure as long as his supporters give him a pass on every single thing he drops the ball on. He'll only improve (whatever that looks like) when his base starts to turn on him. Or he'll throw a baby tantrum and take a nap. But at least you'll know either way.

I wish Trump supporters can see what they look like to non-Trump supporters. Watching them trip over themselves to apologize and enable this orange buffoon is like watching a monkey molesting a football.
    It will happen, like it happened with Bush, Jr., all the idiots will change their screen names and go into hiding for a few weeks until they can find a new hero to worship.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I love it when lefties have it all figgered out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think it is funny that leftardiots think they get to dictate the terms under which I criticize Trump. Their arrogance never ceases to amaze me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Liberaland View Post
    I think it is funny that leftardiots think they get to dictate the terms under which I criticize Trump. Their arrogance never ceases to amaze me

Why pretend, you will never criticize the President, as I noted you will never know when he should be criticized, you completely shelter yourself from opposing views so any scenario you can conceive the President will never do anything incorrect

I think they used to refer to that as "drinking the kool aid," or, as the President himself portrays it, one of those that really don't care if he murdered someone on 5th Ave

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 30 Times in 28 Posts

I was a mild Obama supporter, but I criticized him to holy hell when he dropped the ball.
    Sure you did.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Why pretend, you will never criticize the President, as I noted you will never know when he should be criticized, you completely shelter yourself from opposing views so any scenario you can conceive the President will never do anything incorrect

I think they used to refer to that as "drinking the kool aid," or, as the President himself portrays it, one of those that really don't care if he murdered someone on 5th Ave
    So even though I have stated many times that I watch Morning Joe on PMSNBC you think I am sheltered?

Whatever you say puddin

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 30 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It will happen, like it happened with Bush, Jr., all the idiots will change their screen names and go into hiding for a few weeks until they can find a new hero to worship.
    Do you tell fortunes for a living?

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

First of all, nobody really gives a shit what liberals think. You perverts are the scourge of mankind, and that is the truth.

Second, Trump has really made two mistakes since he's taken office. The first is his incessant tweeting. He needs to give that shit up immediately.

The second is his slew of Executive Orders. He should've dumped that shit and gone straight to Congress, right out the gates.

But there's still time. He's only half way through his first year.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 102 Posts

When will trump fluffers hold their feckless leader accountable?

According a new PPP poll, 55% of Deplorable groupies do not believe Junior met with a Russian lawyer. So, the answer is the day after never.
    It's very hard not to be condescending, when you're explaining something to an idiot. - Bill Maher

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyTavy For This Post:

Bill (07-19-2017)