Thread: America in Decline?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Always View Post
    But not the correct one, no man goes to God but through Jesus.
    Muslims believe in Jesus...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    When you pose a question you want an answer not another question, drop the defense, give us your thoughts and later I'll share mine.
    My thoughts are that people like you get a bizarre sense of satisfaction over America's failures, and I was looking to confirm my thoughts through the answers you gave.

In answer to your question, Yes. I think the US is in decline. It has been ever since the Left hijacked key components of our society such as chunks of our government, our educational systems and associations like the AMA, APA, and other associations.

We're fast becoming a godless wasteland, and people like you seem to be unfazed, if not flat-out excited over that prospect. Why?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Cancel 2018.1 (08-14-2017), Truth Detector (08-20-2017)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    they believe that HE was a prophet, they do not believe that He was God on earth
    You can't bring the truth in a wheelbarrow of lies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Always For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-20-2017)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tru-DaT
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    My thoughts are that people like you get a bizarre sense of satisfaction over America's failures, and I was looking to confirm my thoughts through the answers you gave.

In answer to your question, Yes. I think the US is in decline. It has been ever since the Left hijacked key components of our society such as chunks of our government, our educational systems and associations like the AMA, APA, and other associations.

We're fast becoming a godless wasteland, and people like you seem to be unfazed, if not flat-out excited over that prospect. Why?
    Thanks for answering but I get no satisfaction out of America's working class decline. America, for the top twenty percent (?), is doing well, it is the working class and working poor who are having trouble living the American dream. Add the needy to that list. Why is that? Lots of reasons, some are their own fault as they made poor life choices, but government policies and especially corporate outsourcing hurts too. When my great grand parents worked it was nearby, even our grandparents had work in corporations that had positive work policies and often strong unions. All that is changing or has gone forever. One reason Trump was successful is because many felt he really meant Americans first in more than simply candidate BS talk.

I'd hardly call America a Godless wasteland, churches are everywhere. And you know what, the most religious people I know are often liberal. But I'm sure many neo-Nazis and white supremacists are religious in their way. As a member of the top twenty I could be easily unfazed, but Made in America by fairly paid Americans would excite me.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Jeff Nielsen (09-01-2017)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for answering but I get no satisfaction out of America's working class decline. America, for the top twenty percent (?), is doing well, it is the working class and working poor who are having trouble living the American dream. Add the needy to that list. Why is that? Lots of reasons, some are their own fault as they made poor life choices, but government policies and especially corporate outsourcing hurts too. When my great grand parents worked it was nearby, even our grandparents had work in corporations that had positive work policies and often strong unions. All that is changing or has gone forever. One reason Trump was successful is because many felt he really meant Americans first in more than simply candidate BS talk.

I'd hardly call America a Godless wasteland, churches are everywhere. And you know what, the most religious people I know are often liberal. But I'm sure many neo-Nazis and white supremacists are religious in their way. As a member of the top twenty I could be easily unfazed, but Made in America by fairly paid Americans would excite me.
    I hear many complain that AMerica is godless, everyone is doing this or that...........

Really they are to blame.. IT's their own fault........ Instead of acting/being like Jesus, they are like the Pharisees...... Putting burdens on mens backs they are unwilling to carry.....

What they lack in love they more than make up in legalism, & what they lack in their CHristianity they hope to make up for in the republicanism.......

Most are much more asshole & republican than CHristian, hell, if they didn't announce they were, would anyone even know??

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcant View Post
    Who would have thought people would write about leaving America?
    Leftist liars and losers say things like this all the time. I wish they weren't such sociopathic liars and would actually do what they say the will and actually leave. The nation will be better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by midcant View Post
    "It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin
    Why didn't he leave?
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 08-20-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Always View Post
    The decline of America is because of the increasing lack of faith in God
    There is truth in this statement.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How do you square that with the Muslim ban? Islam is a major religion too.
    Still promoting this moronic lie I see; there was no "Muslim" ban.

More evidence of the sociopathic lying the left is willing to engage in. Its almost as bad as their desire to build massive straw man claims.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SillyBilly View Post
    No they do not.... any more than the Jews.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for answering but I get no satisfaction out of America's working class decline.
    And yet, you supported the dunce Obama who caused it and hate the guy who is actually trying to do something about it. Dumb don't you think?

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Truth Detector, are you a troll? Your constant posting over and over again is the sign of a troll. Try to answer the question in a logical consistent single response. Mudding the water is a sign of insincerity and an attempt to extinguish debate. I realize you have fascist tendencies but try to stay on point. Thanks.

For the serious reader see http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...ic_of_Reaction

The book outlines the tactics the reactionaries use to delay progress.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Truth Detector, are you a troll? Your constant posting over and over again is the sign of a troll.
    No I am not; but it is obvious you are. You love trolling the forum with your banal false narratives and strawman claims.

[QUOTE=midcan5;2005257]Try to answer the question in a logical consistent single response. Mudding the water is a sign of insincerity and an attempt to extinguish debate.

Your misplaced condescension suggests that you lack the self awareness to know that far form being an intellectual, you sound more like a leftist lemming mindlessly parroting the talking points you've gullibly been fed.

I realize you have fascist tendencies but try to stay on point. Thanks.
    Another moronic claim; so be specific, how do I have "fascist" tendencies? This is more proof you lack the intelligence to comprehend the talking points you bloviate.

It is also ironic in that your ideology requires a Fascist like mentality where all must be forced into conformity and where religion plays little or no part at all in society.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Truth Detector, are you a troll? Your constant posting over and over again is the sign of a troll. Try to answer the question in a logical consistent single response. Mudding the water is a sign of insincerity and an attempt to extinguish debate. I realize you have fascist tendencies but try to stay on point. Thanks.

For the serious reader see http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...ic_of_Reaction

The book outlines the tactics the reactionaries use to delay progress.
    Why even bother to ask it??

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Do you think America is in decline? If so, what do you think the causes are?
    EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT BULL HOCKEY,AMERICA IS JUST FINE.
    the left on the other hand is not and they are trying convince us that it is.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/03/o...states-empire/