Members banned from this thread: Dropbear1

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: trump: oblivious moron II

1. #616 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackvegetable View Post
    You think that trivial? You're as fucking stupid as he is, Millie......why don't you go staple your leaking pissflaps shut....
    2,000,000 dentists, cut in half, Obama promised.

2. #617 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 113 Times in 111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
    As often as you get banned I can imagine you have lotsa moves lined up for future use, moonie.
    How many times were you banned, Mucky?

Tell 'em why...

3. #618 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't exist in my world anymore, Pimp.
    Read that again, you fucking brick.

4. #619 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You shouldn't be allowed to post on any forum in the universe, asshole. So shut the fuck up.
    It's only my opinion, Cos, but I think you have severe issues. To my knowledge only Sgian and BV know and neither one of them cracked. I asked and got bupkus, nada and zilch.

5. #620 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Ah, I thought Rickity was the leader. They all seem to suck up to him and follow his orders.

If rottenvegetable is so concerned about people's personal information, that just shows how insecure he is and how short he will last here. Other than rule 12b, nothing will you banned here faster than dishing personal info.
    I got a permanent ban two forums over for using Ricky's long time avatar. I was revived only when a couple of the racist Republicans couldn't contain themselves and blew the place up so the whole group had to move to keep those fuckers involved. I was on ice so I can't say for sure but I understand that Ricky was instrumental in the move to save their asses.

6. #621 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    It's only my opinion, Cos, but I think you have severe issues. To my knowledge only Sgian and BV know and neither one of them cracked. I asked and got bupkus, nada and zilch.
    There are others....and I have never had an exchange with any who felt the need to confirm what they had independently discovered. I have never received such information from another poster, nor have I ever shared any....

7. #622 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are stupid lying asshole......that signature line had been up for WEEKS.......and until I humiliated you and your Li'l Pard, Otis, no one (other than a couple of the people who have joined us here) said "boo" about it. There's even an exchange with another poster where I make clear the deliberate ambiguity, and another in which a poster inquires - and is told "Otis".

Fla was in a snit because he has been recruited by numerous Deplorables to protect them from my callous disregard for their self esteem - and he was getting mauled trying.....I believe the permanent ban was in the service of a coverup.....cause Fla made a couple of incriminating statements which I bet he would prefer not be aired.

I, however, have nothing to hide - and would have no objection to having the mods go through my PM files.
    I thought it stretched into a couple months. It doesn't matter how oblique it was, I asked you point blank two years ago when the only witness was a random pelican and got nothing.

8. #623 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I got a permanent ban two forums over for using Ricky's long time avatar. I was revived only when a couple of the racist Republicans couldn't contain themselves and blew the place up so the whole group had to move to keep those fuckers involved. I was on ice so I can't say for sure but I understand that Ricky was instrumental in the move to save their asses.
    Which brings up an excellent point.....the bulk of our forced moves have begun with one of our knuckledraggers getting the heavy ho. Instead of scouring the innertubes trying to keep them off line, our folks looked for new locations where all could continue to participate.

And yes, Ricky has led that effort on more than one occasion.

9. #624 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Ok. I'll bite. WTF are you babbling about moonie?

10. #625 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I thought it stretched into a couple months. It doesn't matter how oblique it was, I asked you point blank two years ago when the only witness was a random pelican and got nothing.
    I thought I sported you to a taco last time........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blackvegetable For This Post:

Moondoggie (07-20-2017)

12. #626 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok. I'll bite. WTF are you babbling about moonie?
    What is it with you Tuck-Tuck bitches and context?

13. #627 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

He can't....

You opened the discussion relating to personal details, fool. I don't give a shit about such details. I would urge you to disregard Mucky until he is willing to come clean...
    I didn't open up the discussion you sick person. I bet you do, I bet you're obsessed about posters on this board. In fact, I bet you have tried to google Milagro and get his personal information. You know you've done it. Why lie about it?

14. #628 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

I didn't open up the discussion you sick person. I bet you do, I bet you're obsessed about posters on this board. In fact, I bet you have tried to google Milagro and get his personal information. You know you've done it. Why lie about it?
    Damn right he's done it. On USMB he had one person in particular that he was overtly threatening. But there were a couple others who could have been at risk if he wanted to threaten them.

15. #629 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

I got banned at NTT because they didn't like my attitude about goddamn filthy muslims or their gutter fake terrorist religion. And I got banned at GUT because I called John a cocksucker too many times and he didn't like it. But that was all in good fun. I never actually threatened someone in their personal life like that bastard Pimp did.

16. #630 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

He has? Is the offending post still up?
    Not sure, the last one was where he said Threedee shouldn't be around children. Of course he claimed he meant teaching them or some bullshit like that. He is banged to rights this time.