Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump rails against Clinton’s emails amid Russia firestorm:

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Christ Puncher View Post
    Nope I don't subscribe to that way of thinking.

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE REALITY. I have kept trying to hammer this in to your skull for months.

Half the country wanted the pussy grabber. That is an acceptable and presidential thing for trump to say.

Everything trump does is "presidential" , given he is a president.
    This president grabs pussy. This is an actual reality that you live in.
    Only if you have a not particularly intelligent 6th grader's, understanding of the word "presidential".

According to your strictly literal interpretation of the word, Trump could pull down his drawers and take a dump on the sidewalk in full public view, and simply by virtue of his title, that act would in your mind be, "presidential".

To most people with a more mature adult take on it, the word connotes acting in a way that is in keeping with the honor and dignity that has a long tradition of being associated with such a high office.

The fact that right-wingers don't understand that and have to have it explained to them like children, is emblematic of how and why a low rent, unworthy piece of trash like Trump got elected to begin with.

The political right is the ideology of tackiness, ignorance and trashiness.

And Donald Trump, along with his family, are the face of it.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.3 (07-17-2017)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-17-2017)

4. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

It's just a lowering of the bar. And yeah - Hillary would have, too.

It's not something to be celebrated. If you do, then you basically forfeit your right to complain about any future Dem, no matter how dishonest, corrupt or duplicitous they are. It's all on the table now.

But we all know that you WILL complain about future Dems. You're still complaining about Hillary, and she is forever out of power. It's just typical double-standard BS, more than anything.

5. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

6. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 30 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You are on fire today. Unfortunately the same closed minded thinking that plagued Thingy in the fall of 2016 is clouding his judgement today. In fact I would argue that it is worse now because in his brain Trump is unfit and he can't understand why anyone would disagree with him. Therefore he looks for any shred of "evidence" to validate his feels.

He doesn't get that Trump was an unconventional candidate and seems shocked that he governs as a unconventional President. Who could possibly be shocked by that? He broke all of the rules that all of the "smart" people said would doom him yet he won anyway.
    Remember stories like these from before the election?

Clinton takes double-digit poll lead against Trump

Clinton leads Trump by 12 points among likely voters nationally — 50 to 38 percent — with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 5 percent support and Green Party nominee Jill Stein at 2 percent, according to the latest ABC News tracking poll taken after the third and final presidential debate. It’s the biggest lead Clinton has ever posted in similar polls by ABC News and the Washington Post.

“No candidate has ever come back from this far behind,” ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos declared Sunday on “This Week.”

http://nypost.com/2016/10/23/clinton...against-trump/

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTrump View Post

Clinton leads Trump by 12 points among likely voters nationally — 50 to 38 percent — with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 5 percent support and Green Party nominee Jill Stein at 2 percent, according to the latest ABC News tracking poll taken after the third and final presidential debate. It’s the biggest lead Clinton has ever posted in similar polls by ABC News and the Washington Post.

“No candidate has ever come back from this far behind,” ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos declared Sunday on “This Week.”

What about 'em?

No one argues that Trump closed the gap in a lot of polls in the final 2 weeks.

8. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    yes asshole

every employee of the government gets to decide WHICH of their emails are their private ones.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON

they are the ones tasked with that.

you had no right to them

just as we have no right to the trump ones deemed private by trump
    so let's break down your stupidity to it's simplest form.

So if she deems that one of her email chains making a deal with Russia providing them access to our plutonium in exchange for the Russians dumping a billion dollars into the Clinton "foundation"
    Then she just bleaches into never to be read and claims it was a personal email then that's ok?

I know reasonable deduction is not your strong suit but this one is a softball, give it a try lolololol
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

11. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It's just a lowering of the bar. And yeah - Hillary would have, too.
    Thanks for your honesty.

It's all on the table now.
    I would argue that it always has been, but before the spread of the internet media people didn't see the ugliness as often.

You're still complaining about Hillary, and she is forever out of power.
    I wish I could believe that.

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Thoase are just some of my favorite.

It truly was an emotional early morning, it was as if God himself opened the skies and said, America, be healed.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (07-17-2017), canceled.2021.3 (07-17-2017)

14. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What about 'em? No one argues that Trump closed the gap in a lot of polls in the final 2 weeks.
    No one?

No candidate has ever come back from this far behind,” ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos declared Sunday on “This Week.”

15. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    so let's break down your stupidity to it's simplest form.

So if she deems that one of her email chains making a deal with Russia providing them access to our plutonium in exchange for the Russians dumping a billion dollars into the Clinton "foundation"
    Then she just bleaches into never to be read and claims it was a personal email then that's ok?

I know reasonable deduction is not your strong suit but this one is a softball, give it a try lolololol
    None of that happened, so why, other than your being inherently dishonest, are you talking about it?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-17-2017)

18. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one?

No candidate has ever come back from this far behind,” ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos declared Sunday on “This Week.”
    Was that a false statement?

What am I missing?

19. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

20. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

No, I don't. The reality is that Trump is a thin-skinned, narcissistic child.

If you're explanation is that the "media and elites had this comin'," I don't need to hear that one again. It only reinforces how dopey Trump's supporters are.
    I agree that Trump is thin skinned and narcissistic. But I don't see that as a disqualifier to be President. Every person I have ever known who has climbed to positions of power are thin skinned and narcissistic.

You seem to be ascribing these attributes to Trump as if they are truly unprecedented. They are not.

21. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    None of that happened, so why, other than your being inherently dishonest, are you talking about it?
    How do you know it didn't?

She "wiped" her emails clean. So we are left to take her word for it. I know you will.

22. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I agree that Trump is thin skinned and narcissistic. But I don't see that as a disqualifier to be President. Every person I have ever known who has climbed to positions of power are thin skinned and narcissistic.

You seem to be ascribing these attributes to Trump as if they are truly unprecedented. They are not.
    That's not an unfair assessment in general. You could ascribe those qualities to guys like Clinton & Obama, to an extent - just about every President.

Trump takes it to such a cartoonish extreme. I firmly believe that those who dismiss his reactions and general m.o. do so more in reaction to the media & liberals than any real assessment on how they feel about this actions. In other words, they're dug in because they don't want to cede a thing to the media/the left. If Trump's behavior existed in a vacuum, I think the right would feel much differently about it.

Which is why I remain confident in my prediction that years from now, it will be difficult to find someone who would say that voted for or supported Trump as more than just an anti-Hillary sentiment.

23. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

24. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is what is really bothering libtards like Thingy. He is used to a one way street with Republicans. For example the left in the past has been able to accuse any republican of the most dastardly deeds and said Republican would turn the other cheek and allow a narrative to be formed about them. Romney is a perfect example. Remember the dog on top of the car? Romney bullying some snowflake? The conventional wisdom of these republicans was just try to be nice and rise above it all.

Well, those of us who supported Republicans hated that they didn't defend themselves or conservative ideals. Democrats said republicans wanted to kill Grammy and republicans would just take it. Kanye says Bush hates black people and Bush just took it. Democrats say Bush lied about WMD and Bush just took it.

Well Trump don't play that shit. If you hit him, he hits back.

So when liberal snowflakes cry that Trump isn't acting "Presidential" what they really mean is "he doesn't take out criticism lying down like other republicans do"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

25. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (07-17-2017)

26. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Was that a false statement? What am I missing?
    The mainstream media (exemplified here by former Clintonista George Stephanopoulos declared that Trump could not and would not 'come back from this far behind', which means that someone argued that Trump couldn't close the gap in the final 2 weeks.