Thread: Good news for Trump supporters, it was inept skills that was the problem.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Good news for Trump supporters, it was inept skills that was the problem.

Everything's good. Nothing to see here.

Kellyanne Conway: Our conspiracy with Russia was so inept, we can’t be held responsible for it.

If, and that's not really a very big if... IF Clinton (ANY Clinton) fucking OBAMA thing said that....

Political Guillotine.

You idiots, sorry but you are reactive Trailer park supporting (as one raised trailer park I can say that bitches) fuck me without lubrication for 'Murica' enablers support this sorry assed I NEED RUSSIAN MAFIA LOANS shit, would absolutely Cut the neck off anything post Reagan/Bush Senior called Clinton. If they even sniffed the idea. BAHAHHA

Yet, You conservatives DO and you pretzel bend know it. Inside.

Now, y'all are Cock holstering POST COMMIE Putin, cuz' supports your, 'I hate Clinton' sticker enablers. And y'all are EVERYTHING you accused the DNC of being since George Bush Senior lost the Reagan Revolution.

I don't want to demonize you. I don't want to hate you as a fucking LIBERAL but God Dammed do you pretzel political allegiance. It both makes me laugh & sickens me. Seriously as a liberal who accepts all forms of sex I get disgusted by this political SnM you do.
    Maybe if I where into kinky political sex positions I could get into that shit but damn it's too fecal drinking for me. I mean as a liberal I am open, just not into fecal drinking of overt racism, colluding with the post communist enemy & the Russian mafia ran by Putin just to say F you to Clinton/Obama/ derp the fucking derp. Call me Commie! Oh wait you are a supporter of the Putin Cock holster, may bad...

At least a Trump supporter understands the need to pay a pimp off... cuz' business.

And fug Clinton.

Am I rite?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

evince (07-15-2017), Rune (07-15-2017)