1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yes it does.
    no, it doesn't.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 30 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    and is it your belief that those who have more than me are more superior than me?
    Of course not. Why do you ask?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTrump View Post
    Of course not. Why do you ask?
    just looking for confirmation.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just looking for confirmation.
    Uh, OK.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

no, it doesn't.
    Yes it does.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes it does.
    wrong. try to understand. wanting to keep what I earn is NOT greed. come on, say it with us.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,784 Times in 32,150 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

and is it your belief that those who have more than me are more superior than me?
    no.....we just believe almost everyone is superior to you.....

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

wrong. try to understand. wanting to keep what I earn is NOT greed. come on, say it with us.
    Yes it is.

When the amount you're contributing individually is so miniscule while cumulatively, it helps so many needy people, especially children who are not at fault, avoid malnutrition and homelessness, crying foul is greedy.

If you cannot stand the idea of the paltry few dollars a year of the modest amount of taxes you pay annually, going to do good for people in need, then that is the very definition of greed.

You are greedy. Right-wingers are greedy. The Republican Party is greedy. Conservatism as an ideology is based on greed.

Everything about the political right is based on and rooted in greed.

Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but the truth often does that to shitty people.

Either change or learn to live with your shortcomings.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Yes it is.

When the amount you're contributing individually is so miniscule while cumulatively, it helps so many needy people, especially children who are not at fault, avoid malnutrition and homelessness, crying foul is greedy.

If you cannot stand the idea of the paltry few dollars a year of the modest amount of taxes you pay annually, going to do good for people in need, then that is the very definition of greed.

You are greedy. Right-wingers are greedy. The Republican Party is greedy. Conservatism as an ideology is based on greed.

Everything about the political right is based on and rooted in greed.

Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but the truth often does that to shitty people.

Either change or learn to live with your shortcomings.
    The very definition of greed is the parents of those kids demanding someone else be forced to do what it THEIR responsibility.

It isn't the kid's fault his/her parents are pieces of shit that won't provide for their own. However, it also doesn't make it my responsibility as a taxpayer to pick up for what they are supposed to do for THEIR kids. It's simple. If I didn't produce them, those kids aren't my responsibility nor can I be held accountable because those that should be doing their job aren't doing it.

The Liberal ideology is nothing more than support irresponsibility. Sorry if that hurts but promoting such things should hurt.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The very definition of greed is the parents of those kids demanding someone else be forced to do what it THEIR responsibility.

It isn't the kid's fault his/her parents are pieces of shit that won't provide for their own. However, it also doesn't make it my responsibility as a taxpayer to pick up for what they are supposed to do for THEIR kids. It's simple. If I didn't produce them, those kids aren't my responsibility nor can I be held accountable because those that should be doing their job aren't doing it.

The Liberal ideology is nothing more than support irresponsibility. Sorry if that hurts but promoting such things should hurt.
    So you don't want to house them, feed them, nor educate those kids but when they end up in jail you will be paying $60,000+ per year in New York..

You're gonna pay up front or on the back end, but you will pay.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    So you don't want to house them, feed them, nor educate those kids but when they end up in jail you will be paying $60,000+ per year in New York..

You're gonna pay up front or on the back end, but you will pay.......
    Sad and pitiful argument.

Feed them bread and water while in prison. Put them in tents. That's cheap and what they deserve for doing what they did to end up in prison.

Build a tall, metal fence around where they're located and electrify it with 100,000 volts. Cuts the cost of guards.

Interesting how your post mentions those that aren't the parents of those kids paying while you don't mention those actually responsible for their own kids. Typical Liberal mentality. Place the costs on those that have no responsibility paying it and ignore those that do.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Sad and pitiful argument.

Feed them bread and water while in prison. Put them in tents. That's cheap and what they deserve for doing what they did to end up in prison.

Build a tall, metal fence around where they're located and electrify it with 100,000 volts. Cuts the cost of guards.

Interesting how your post mentions those that aren't the parents of those kids paying while you don't mention those actually responsible for their own kids. Typical Liberal mentality. Place the costs on those that have no responsibility paying it and ignore those that do.
    Sure it is, & it is the reality & you know it...

We, as a society (that includes you until you leave) have obligations to our fellows, if we like it or not.. Although helping some kid may cost all of us, all of us do get a return........

Educating them etc is an investment. Something to think about.. Certainly more productive than more ways to make their lives miserable..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sure it is, & it is the reality & you know it...

We, as a society (that includes you until you leave) have obligations to our fellows, if we like it or not.. Although helping some kid may cost all of us, all of us do get a return........

Educating them etc is an investment. Something to think about.. Certainly more productive than more ways to make their lives miserable..
    The reality is you support their parents being irresponsible. No mention of their job to provide for their own kids.

I don't have an obligation to someone else's kid because his/her parents are irresponsible.

If their own parents don't think they're a good investment, you can't convince me it's a good me. Think about it. If the ones that know them the best don't think they're a good investment, what do you have to prove they are?