Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Kid Rock for Senate.....

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    7,998
    Thanks
    2,311
    Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 84 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The reality is you support their parents being irresponsible. No mention of their job to provide for their own kids.

    I don't have an obligation to someone else's kid because his/her parents are irresponsible.

    If their own parents don't think they're a good investment, you can't convince me it's a good me. Think about it. If the ones that know them the best don't think they're a good investment, what do you have to prove they are?
    No I don't, believe what you wish

    I mentioned the kids.. As you noted, it's the fucked up parents, not them.. If nothing is done for the kids they will be our problem, & sadly thats that!
    Don-ablethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    Ryan: It was 'obviously' inappropriate for Trump to ask Comey for loyalty

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10,414
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 852 Times in 793 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 57 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    No I don't, believe what you wish

    I mentioned the kids.. As you noted, it's the fucked up parents, not them.. If nothing is done for the kids they will be our problem, & sadly thats that!
    Things have been done for kids like this and they still become fucked up parents like the ones that had them.

    You also mentioned that society should do for them. Aren't their parents part of society? When are they going to do what you say society should do? What you really mean is that those of us in society that aren't their kids should be forced to do for them because the ones that should, also part of society, aren't. Why don't you just say that you support irresponsibility and be done.

  3. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    7,998
    Thanks
    2,311
    Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 84 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Things have been done for kids like this and they still become fucked up parents like the ones that had them.

    You also mentioned that society should do for them. Aren't their parents part of society? When are they going to do what you say society should do? What you really mean is that those of us in society that aren't their kids should be forced to do for them because the ones that should, also part of society, aren't. Why don't you just say that you support irresponsibility and be done.
    Nothing or no person is going to be perfect..

    You keep harping on the screwed up parents, you need to let that be & do what is in the best interest of the kids, even if the parents can't or wont..

    They got a responsibility, I/we get that, you are 100% correct- but don't punish the kids because of it.......
    Don-ablethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    Ryan: It was 'obviously' inappropriate for Trump to ask Comey for loyalty

  4. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10,414
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 852 Times in 793 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 57 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Nothing or no person is going to be perfect..

    You keep harping on the screwed up parents, you need to let that be & do what is in the best interest of the kids, even if the parents can't or wont..

    They got a responsibility, I/we get that, you are 100% correct- but don't punish the kids because of it.......
    I agree. No one is perfect. However, that doesn't mean the rest of us should get the cost.

    I am doing what's in the best interest of kids. MINE.

    Don't punish the rest of us because those parents won't do their job. I have no responsibility to their kids. They do. If they won't do their job, it's not my problem. It's theirs. If you wish to take on their responsibility, do so just do it with YOUR money. MY money stays with MY family.

  5. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    7,998
    Thanks
    2,311
    Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 84 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I agree. No one is perfect. However, that doesn't mean the rest of us should get the cost.

    I am doing what's in the best interest of kids. MINE.

    Don't punish the rest of us because those parents won't do their job. I have no responsibility to their kids. They do. If they won't do their job, it's not my problem. It's theirs. If you wish to take on their responsibility, do so just do it with YOUR money. MY money stays with MY family.
    I already told you how it becomes your problem..... Anyway I have said what I have to say, you have a fun night...........
    Don-ablethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    Ryan: It was 'obviously' inappropriate for Trump to ask Comey for loyalty

  6. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10,414
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 852 Times in 793 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 57 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I already told you how it becomes your problem..... Anyway I have said what I have to say, you have a fun night...........
    No, you've shown you support irresponsible parents being irresponsible by enabling them to do so.

    I'll have a responsible night knowing that I provide for my children. That, alone, makes me superior to the irresponsible ones and those that enable the irresponsible ones to be that way.

    I told you how you can solve the problem you think is someone else's concern. Why aren't you willing to do for those kids what you want the rest of us to be forced to do? You claim you care. Since they aren't my responsibility, I don't give a shit. If their parents don't, why should I.

  7. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,994
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 642 Times in 540 Posts
    Groans
    229
    Groaned 94 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Good! Stabenow and Peters are some of the worst.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (Yesterday)

  9. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    49,979
    Thanks
    1,845
    Thanked 8,955 Times in 7,511 Posts
    Groans
    1,007
    Groaned 1,547 Times in 1,453 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Good! Stabenow and Peters are some of the worst.
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. Rock Chalk
    By Covfefe in forum Sports, Hobbies & Pictures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. The Rock n Roll HOF Does it again.
    By Mott the Hoople in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:54 PM
  3. Rock and Roll Could Never Hip Hop Like This
    By Bonestorm in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:28 PM
  4. 30 Rock
    By Epicurus in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:15 PM
  5. Rock you like a hurricane
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •