Thread: Trump Teased ‘Major’ News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump Teased ‘Major’ News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt

Donald Trump promised a “major speech” attacking campaign rival Hillary Clinton last June, just hours after his son, Donald Trump Jr., set up a meeting with a Russian lawyer he was told had compromising information on the Democratic candidate.

In a speech on June 7, 2016, first flagged by Washington Post reporter Philip Bump, then-candidate Trump promised vaguely to discuss “all the things that have taken place with the Clintons.”
    for anatta start @ 7:10

I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week, and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,” Trump said at the time. “I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting. I wonder if the press will want to attend. Who knows?”(start @ 7:10)

Trump’s promise of big Clinton news came four days after his eldest son was contacted by publicist Rob Goldstone about information obtained by the Russian government that would be damaging to Clinton, according to emails Trump Jr. released Tuesday.

Trump Jr.’s emails show that Goldstone offered a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who Goldstone said had information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Trump Jr. replied simply: “If it’s what you say I love it.” A meeting between the two was set up for several days later, confirming the timing via email around 5 p.m. on June 7. Hours later, his father began the speech.

Trump Jr. later met with the lawyer in a session that included the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort. Trump Jr. said he did not tell his father about the meeting.

Donald Trump failed to follow through on his campaign promise to reveal dirt on Clinton. He instead focused a June 13 event in New Hampshire on national security issues. The Post noted he pledged to reveal damning information on Clinton at a later date.

A hacker, which U.S. intelligence agencies have linked to Russia, began releasing emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee on June 15, 2016. The intelligence agencies say the Kremlin actively worked to influence the presidential election in favor of Trump under the direction of President Vladimir Putin.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

The timing makes sense.
    and it proves Trump knew all about the collusion even before the meeting happened...
    He is toast
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

That will almost certainly factor into any case Mueller might make against the Trump Gang.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

That hasn't gotten much play in the media, but I thought it was one of the biggest aspects of this story.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Bill (07-14-2017)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    That hasn't gotten much play in the media, but I thought it was one of the biggest aspects of this story.
    ...and the next week the emails Trump and the Russians hacked started being released....

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,764 Times in 27,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    The timing makes sense.
    and it proves Trump knew all about the collusion even before the meeting happened...
    He is toast
    He'll lie & say it was something else, & then make something up.. He needs to be asked under oath so they will have something to hang him, his dirty family etc w/........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

What was the big thing? Did he even give the speech? I remember this but it was only a clip I saw on the news. Never heard ANYTHING even remotely interesting about the clintons from him, much less anything game-changing. Believe me, if I was Don jr. and I had gotten any dirt on clinton, I would have used it. Now, if he came out with some major dirt in that speech, I might think in retrospect that yeah maybe he got it from that meeting and the timing makes sense, BUT IT'S STILL NOT ILLEGAL!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It will get more play when the heat starts being applied.. When the dirties are under oath, it will start gettin real