Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson Takes on the Russiaphobes / Neocons & assorted Warmongers

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That will be the result...... I believe he will leave the party that never wanted him in tatters, but hey, he won, thats all he cared about..
    I don't love what he has done philosophically, but, I think as a physical entity, the GOP is benefitting from him, if the only thing you value is the win/loss category. He'll push aside all of the traditional conservatives and convert much of the Goldwater/Reagan coalition to his way of running things. Assuming the Dems remain in disarray during this transformation process, it's a winning formula. Being ideologically uncommitted, he can continue to score points if the Dems take Congress in the near future by simply passing their legislation and claiming victories. Many of his supporters who have shown themselves to be loyal to him will just continue to go along with it. I predict a war between him and the Congressmen who are presently not giving him what he wants, which will likely lead to even more control over the GOP for him.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Bill (07-12-2017), Cancel 2018.1 (07-13-2017)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Very good points, thnX
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

So now "tucker" is a peacenIk???

First it was women, then it was gays=gop assholes OPPOSED 100%~well except for dick the dick cheny...

But now that it's the Russians, our old time foes, hey bro, lets share intelligence
    Dennis Kucinich is still around.Still preaching the evils of interventionism (Libya/Syria/Iraq/Afghan)

He has interviewed Assad and understands everyone including but not limited to Assad- is a terrorist one way or the other in Syria.. they all label each other as such also.
    He's the last principled Democrat. The rest still cover up for Hillary.

I won't divulge FB (names) here,
    but you'd be surprised how far 1 or 2 the old timers will go to cover up for Hillary.
    She still clings to that "smart power" meme of hers

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

That will be the result...... I believe he will leave the party that never wanted him in tatters, but hey, he won, thats all he cared about..
    if they're more concerned about getting rid of Trump than in accomplishing conservative goals, the party will be better off without those particular tatters.........

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

People talk about 'fake concern for war' by the left, when Tucker Carlson was a hard-core neocon in the mold of Cheney/Rumsfeld prior to adopting Trumpublican talking points. It's not baggage, it's his actual ideological history. He spent like 8 years pushing Bush/Cheney talking points. Here in this video Tucker says that America is the only country with the moral authority to invade other nations. The anti-Iran talking points, also voiced in this video -- and which anatta fully embraces -- are also from the school of neoconservativism.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadeus For This Post:

Bill (07-13-2017)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Dennis Kucinich is still around.Still preaching the evils of interventionism (Libya/Syria/Iraq/Afghan)

He has interviewed Assad and understands everyone including but not limited to Assad- is a terrorist one way or the other in Syria.. they all label each other as such also.
    He's the last principled Democrat. The rest still cover up for Hillary.

I won't divulge FB (names) here,
    but you'd be surprised how far 1 or 2 the old timers will go to cover up for Hillary.
    She still clings to that "smart power" meme of hers
    I imagine there are many that will defend her, & a few to the extreme you ppl will trump-"I can shot someone & they will still love me"........ hillary is done so it doesn't matter much going forward..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I love this moronic claim; Hillary and Kerry were for the war before they were against it. Liberals really are the biggest liars and dumbest people on the planet.
    your assholes cooked the intel

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    . The anti-Iran talking points, also voiced in this video -- and which anatta fully embraces -- are also from the school of neoconservativism.
    are you having fun misquoting me?
    never do I call for any kind of military action against Iran, or even it's expeditionary forces..

Carlson the neo-con is now Carlson the anti-neo con.
    I'm not defending Carlson - i don't care about him personally enough to do so or not.

I am saying he's become a neo-con slayer,
    as well as an expose on Russian hysteria now-and he gets praise for that like he gets criticisms for stuff like this

The guests interviews are the news here since they are part of the foreign policy establishment, not Carlson

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

People talk about 'fake concern for war' by the left, when Tucker Carlson was a hard-core neocon in the mold of Cheney/Rumsfeld prior to adopting Trumpublican talking points. It's not baggage, it's his actual ideological history. He spent like 8 years pushing Bush/Cheney talking points. Here in this video Tucker says that America is the only country with the moral authority to invade other nations. The anti-Iran talking points, also voiced in this video -- and which anatta fully embraces -- are also from the school of neoconservativism.

Tough couch cowboy talking about doing genocide from the comfort of his air conditioned studio.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I imagine there are many that will defend her, & a few to the extreme you ppl will trump-"I can shot someone & they will still love me"........ hillary is done so it doesn't matter much going forward..
    Hillary is hopefully in the rearview mirror..Kucinich is not. Here he criticizes polticization of the IC

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...h-says-hannity
    Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said Americans must put party politics aside and acknowledge that the federal government is "under attack from within."

Kucinich said the "deep state" within the bureaucracy is trying to "destroy Donald Trump's presidency."

He said there is a "politicization" of intentionally nonpartisan agencies that has resulted in leaks to the press and a "threat to our republic."

++

he's been consistent on Syria - stay out of it in terms of proxies

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

are you having fun misquoting me?
    never do I call for any kind of military action against Iran, or even it's expeditionary forces..
    Do you believe in arms deals with Saudi Arabia with the intention of aiding them (one side of a regional conflict) in their holy war against Iran? That would be straight from the neocon playbook. Tell me you oppose Trump's arms deal.

Carlson the neo-con is now Carlson the anti-neo con.
    No, he just switched his neoconservativism to favor Trump and Russia. The only thing Trump has switched with neoconservativism is that he's even MORE hostile to Iran and he's more allied with Russia. And Tucker has followed him.

Trump was considering JOHN BOLTON for Defense Secretary. John Bolton is the ultimate neocon. There is no one above him.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadeus For This Post:

Bill (07-13-2017)

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you believe in arms deals with Saudi Arabia with the intention of aiding them (one side of a regional conflict) in their holy war against Iran? That would be straight from the neocon playbook. Tell me you oppose Trump's arms deal.
    no it's simply continuing the US -Saudi special relationship. It's a continuation of policy

calling it a "holy war" is gross misrepresentation -they are regional power opponents

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/arc...arabia/529257/
    Both [the U.S. and Saudi Arabia] have an incentive to herald this as a new era in Gulf cooperation. I see this as largely continuity,” Derek Chollet, the assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs under the Obama administration, told The Times. Indeed, the U.S. has served as Saudi Arabia’s top arms supplier for some time, supplying more than half of the nation’s combat aircrafts. In 2010, the two nations also agreed to one of the largest arms sales in American history, worth an estimated $60.5 billion.

Other experts argue that Trump’s arms deal is simply a re-packaging of previous deals struck by the Obama administration.

No, he just switched his neoconservativism to favor Trump and Russia. The only thing Trump has switched with neoconservativism is that he's even MORE hostile to Iran and he's more allied with Russia. And Tucker has followed him.
    Iran and Russia are strategic allies..but again WTF cares about Carlsons switching?
    All I care about is his push back on Russian hysteria and neocons agenda

Trump was considering JOHN BOLTON for Defense Secretary. John Bolton is the ultimate neocon. There is no one above him.
    reports are considering mean nothing..Neither Bolton nor Rudy Guiliani are in Trump's government- and it would have been politically easy/advantageous for Trump to do so

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hillary is hopefully in the rearview mirror..Kucinich is not. Here he criticizes polticization of the IC

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...h-says-hannity
    Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said Americans must put party politics aside and acknowledge that the federal government is "under attack from within."

Kucinich said the "deep state" within the bureaucracy is trying to "destroy Donald Trump's presidency."

He said there is a "politicization" of intentionally nonpartisan agencies that has resulted in leaks to the press and a "threat to our republic."

++

he's been consistent on Syria - stay out of it in terms of proxies
    Fake news........... I don't watch videos.............So now commie Kucinich is an authority on something?? .........When did he get reformed??

Hopefully the bad ppl in the deep state defending democracy don't destroy the country while doing God's work.........