Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep Tweeting Donald America

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I could negatively critique every president's speaking from Bush I to Trump. Reagan was the last president who had a true gift/talent for speech. JFK did too.
    Interesting but is what they said or are saying connected to the reality of the present moment. I am not a fan of Reagan but he was an actor and announcer - the fact he raised taxes numerous times is forgotten in the new speech climate. And yes, John Kennedy spoke well, and I think Obama did too. But the point is how speech is used to confuse regardless of its rhetorical strengths. Trump distracts and confuses, he plays on emotion rather detail or analysis. His words on the Kurds not helping during the war and his comparison of impeachment to lynching is so far out there it is hard to imagine this man is president of a nation that prides itself on its commitments.

"I asked my husband where he’d place Trump on the spectrum of human chronological development. “He is a toddler,” was his instant reply."

https://medium.com/@Elamika/there-is...y-f65348003aba

"The inability or unwillingness of citizens to differentiate between fake and authentic news is undermining a fundamental assumption of democracy: the informed voter." Richard Edelman
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 Times in 7,523 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 269 Times in 252 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    . Interesting but is what they said or are saying connected to the reality of the present moment. ..
    . Of course not.
    I am not a fan of Reagan but he was an actor and announcer - the fact he raised taxes numerous times is forgotten in the new speech climate.
    . Not sure how raising taxes has anything to do with being a good speaker.
    But the point is how speech is used to confuse regardless of its rhetorical strengths. Trump distracts and confuses, he plays on emotion rather detail or analysis. His words on the Kurds not helping during the war and his comparison of impeachment to lynching is so far out there it is hard to imagine this man is president of a nation that prides itself on its commitments.
    . I agree. Trump is very confusing.

Interesting read.

"The inability or unwillingness of citizens to differentiate between fake and authentic news is undermining a fundamental assumption of democracy: the informed voter." Richard Edelman
    Besides the current political environment, this is what bothers me the most. There's a lot of fake news these days and the outlets cannot be held accountable like in technical professions. I can recognize most of it or I at least try to but I personally know otherwise intelligent people that believe only what they want to believe- on both sides .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

midcan5 (11-05-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Republicans during this impeachment remind us, "Act in such a way that the Fuhrer [Trump], if he knew your action, would approve it." Hans Frank, quoted in Arendt's 'Eichmann in Jerusalem'

Trumps's tweeting and the republican's obsequious comments, create the most exaggerated satire, you couldn't catch the flavor of this absurd theater. I am impressed with these civil servants and especially the women. So smart, so honest, but you must ask yourself, what happened to conservative America, when and why did it die? The Trump tools remind one of the banality of evil. I had to pull Arendt's book out.

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default more deep state

-The Deep Hidden [?] Thoughts of DJT Revealed-

Hillary is a saint compared to me but my republican tools made her the devil thus our work on Biden, we sure play the people better than the Dem's do. Accuse accuse accuse and they follow.

Why do some republicans dislike me, they created the dishonest environment and I fit, surely I could not be a democrat or democratic or even American. Republicans paved the road, made it easy to play their base.

Deficits deficits who cares, that's only for democrats to care, only a talking point, no meaning today, republicans and corporations love my tax giveaway, if a Dems wins we reverse policy of course.

I tell my red hat fans things are 'PERFECT' just like me, they aren't readers or too sophisticated so I use words they understand. Simple words simple slogans.

Thank goodness Pence isn't too religious he likes the VP perks, so religion comes second or third, immigrant children and the poor don't matter when you fly around like a king. You go Mickey.

Face it folks Joe Biden is a better more honest person than me, but my fans don't care so long as I share their hatreds even when I don't. The labeling works, they cheer, how happy enemies makes people.

Staying at my Mar-a-lago pays the bills for my kids, they are like me, they know how to sponge off dad's new con job. Great great kids just like dad.

Gotta get the blacks to stay home again this election, they may just stay home anyway I sure love the blacks.

Don't you just luv my tweets, all lies and BS, and made up stuff, but Fox and my red hats listen and luv them too.

My third wife Melania is an airhead like the first two, but doesn't she look great in designer clothing we get for free. Just perfect. Be best and be best dressed, makes me look good next to her.

I just tell em the wall is being built and it is PERFECT and they cheer and follow like children in that fairy tale, you know the one they follow and cheer, makes me smile.

Just point to inner cities or elite coastal areas and my fans are so well trained you can rob them and they'd cheer and wish maybe they lived where we rich people live. Gated, away from the riffraff, my loyal fans.

Trade war keeps my fans occupied and happy, I don't care I still make sure the government is using my facilities, what a racket huh, kinda like a mob boss.

I'm not a conspiracy thinker I checked with Alex Jones and Manafort and they know or think it was Ukraine, who cares, I gotta keep Vlad happy hotel in Moscow here we come.

News folk, please stop telling my snowflakes they are cutting holes in our wall, that will make them sad, they are simple people unlike me who doesn't give a shat so long as I can use the wall to make them happy.

Darn Judges keep ruling against my cruel actions on families, how am I gonna keep my religious fans happy if I don't hurt children while they love cells, weird huh.

Who cares if Stephen Miller is a racist and white supremacist, I mostly agree and I don't like most people, only cats, get it.

Of course I want absolved war criminals to campaign for me, makes this draft dodger look kinda interested in the military.

I have to tell my military people not to tell me secrets of any sort I'm too much a braggart and never served anyway. Too hard for we privileged people. Let the poor serve.

Only 19 women, ah come on, I grabbed more cats than that, like my joke, cats. I'm smart ain't I. Smart to play this game and win. In business I ain't so good. Oh well.

Listen I've only used Russia Ukraine and China for dirt, Brad and Miller called around but they were finding dirt on me too often. Now Barr is covering the world looking for dirt, you think Hillary was accused of falsehoods wait till my presidential opponent shows up.

Healthcare what a joke, a great diversion I tell them I can do it, great things, that's for saints and good people, republicans ain't good and I fit right in. Who knew.

Bribery like deficits are only bad when the Dems are in power, quid pro quid is a republican value, words change meaning and our fans follow. Great great fans.

I gotta get AJ Barr to select judges like him, followers not thinkers. When you have the law in your pocket there is no need for gulags. We get another scotus choice and it will be too easy.

I will continue to use simple talk, it keeps the base happy and we'll continue to pollute and give tax benefits to wealthy, all is right in the worlds or at least America's privileged classes.

And my boys Parscale and Miller love Facebook's dishonest reporting, it is their primary job we have free speech right, doesn't mean it has to be honest does it.

Please folks don't share my true feelings, oh heck, share them no one believes media today, confusion reigns, ain't that great for me that is.

"These are just words. A bunch of words. It doesn't mean anything." Donald John Trump

Editors note: we are unsure how the writer was able to convey DJT vain but honest thought but we appreciate the clarity of these words.

'Trump speech analysis' "Trump did not emphasize democracy..."

https://expertsystem.com/trump-speech-analysis/

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default this is too important not to share

News: Fox Government Media, Sean and Tucker reporting:

Our president has put on his thinking cap and has come to the profound conclusion that the seas are rising due to flushing. His staff has suggested unless your poop is immense, flushing should be done once a day or after three poops. Pee doesn't count, never flush after peeing unless a day or two pass. [Pending Regulation of Trump administration]

"“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once. They end up using more water,” Trump said, continuing that the Environmental Protection Agency is "looking at" the issue at "his suggestion."

“We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms, where you turn the faucet on in areas where there’s tremendous amounts of water, where it rushes out to sea because you could never handle it. And you don’t get any water. You turn on the faucet and you don’t get any water,” Trump said during the White House round-table on small business and red tape reduction."

"Trump said they're looking at "opening up the standard" of water-saving regulations, noting that "there may be some areas where we'll go the other route — desert areas. But for the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that it comes down — it's called rain — that they don't know, they don't know what to do with it.""

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/4360782002/

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Happy New Year fellow Americans, and in the spirit of intellectual freedom I offer you a few of my 2019 Favorites. Irritus U has also contacted me for an update on what it means to be a republican in a freedom loving nation. That will be a hard one but seeing much of the restricted commentary in APP it could be easy. Freedom is lost when commentary is censored and banned. My Russian troll agrees.

http://midcan5.blogspot.com/2019/12/...ur-leader.html

http://midcan5.blogspot.com/2019/02/...quotes-in.html

http://midcan5.blogspot.com/2019/05/...oll-talks.html

http://midcan5.blogspot.com/2018/06/...president.html

See here for Irritus: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ight=Education

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pres Donnie Trump gives the democrats tremendous tremendous advice, will they ever learn....

First an important announcement from our fearless leader: Have no fear Donnie is here and coronet will be taken care by *Mikey.

Dems, lie lie lie have you not figured that out yet, what am I up to twelve thousand and counting? My flock still followers I am their savior.

Listen Dems take credit for good and blame the other side for bad, my people don't check facts they just follow,

50,000 People Attended New Hampshire Rally in a place that only held 12,000. My followers ain't into math.

Will you Dems ever learn it is hate that motivates not love, not promises, not ideas, get with it.

I've made American Health Care System worse and they still follow. I take money from the Vets and they still follow. Tremendous.

Dems, I ain't the smartest but I know how to play the simple people just tell them, it's their fault you know immigrants or....

The DOJ is now the Trump Family Law Firm and for free too. Dems they never learned how government can work for them.

I gotta admit it makes me feel tremendous to release from prison dishonest politicians and advisers like me, birds of a ....

Dems you gotta play them but it is easier for me, republicans have trained them since Nixon and Reagan, look only at Devin Nunes.

We need to get rid of juries and let AG Barr and I decide who should go to jail, I'm sure my fans will agree. Vlad agrees too.

Ideas like the 'deep state' have a kinda make believe magic with my followers, you hide the obvious.

Sorry you Dems don't own hotels or golf resorts, buy one and use it to pad your families pockets as I do, be best Dems.

Ain't AG Barr great he pretends he is a real jurist he's my boy, my legal tool, he's a real Coyote.

Face it Dems my republican tools are afraid of my voters, ain't that wonderful. would you want to lose your welfare check.

I even offered that tool Julian Assange a pardon if he would say Russia was not involved in election. Ain't autocracy great.

Keep it simple Dems, most of the population can't even read very well, they are like me, use simple words, tell them lies like the song.

Dems just blame the victim it was their fault it's working on evangelicals, they don't even care about children in cages.

Listen Dem's the wall keeps my base happy, doesn't matter what its cost or its usefulness, keep it simple and they follow.

In the end Dems I'm gonna win, the Blacks ain't gonna vote, the evangelicals vote to control others, the moneyed vote for more money, Hispanics are divided, the poor don't vote or they vote their bias, the rural whites vote republican without thought. This is too easy.

Editor's note: Pres DJT spoils humor and irony as his presidency is so comic and absurd comedians are wondering whether seriousness and facts would help?

“This is the greatest crisis of Trump’s presidency, and his first response is, ‘Mike, you’re up. You take it.’” Stephen Colbert

* https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/26/2...s-response-hiv

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" Charles Darwin

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Trump Mind Exposed And Obvious, oh and Honest ??? too

This is a great great time for me, TV show every day, I say all sort of things right wrong off the wall and my fans follow.

What I say today I change tomorrow but my people just follow along, ain't they great tremendous followers.

Oh I know Jared is a dummy but he is our dummy I don't want smart honest people in my administration.

If people die from COVID due to my incompetent administration they can't blame me they voted for me.

Calling honest news about me a hoax worked before COVID it will work after, they still love me.

Listen to Fox folks they are now my tool media, so great to have State run media, makes agitprop so easy now.

Bernie is gone now his fans will sit home helping me once again.

AG Barr is now my medical expert, he just loves what I profit from ain't he a great great AG.

Having all this news time is great, it's like a rally everyday full of BS my fans soak in and buy into.

Where did Melania go anyway she hiding from me and my great tan, gotta makeup my eyes better.

I gotta get back to golfing and government supporting me at mar-a-laga I wish you'd all open up soon.

I just say anything and Fox reports, next day when I was wrong they report my new position, ain't Fox great.

I know I said coronavirus was a hoax but by Easter a tremendous day we will reopen America.

Gotta change opening day, once in a while I listen to fake news, fake reports, that why my fans love me.

Fans and followers just watch OAN, they focus on other countries and praise my tremendousness. OAN just great.

We now lead the world in COVID-19 cases I told told you I'd make us number one. Tremendous.

Do you notice how I can change what I say a day later and OAN revises reality just for me.

If fake media tells you truths about my incompetence watch Fox, they are fake too but in a Trump tremendous way.

I had a talk with that China guy Xi it was a great talk just great great great. I love Asian dictators they're the best.

Sean Hannity ain't he wonderful my best media follower and gofer he buys into everything and praises me.

Business comes first for republicans, my fans will never learn that as they only watch Fox aka Trump media.

Business will use bail out to lobby for me and less taxes, how tremendous is that I ask you. Tremendous.

Listen to Fox and OAN fans and followers, James Carafano spins the stories my way like that song.

Wasn't my tremendous travel ban wonderful, I can't help if they all crowded together and are sick now.

Just call the virus foreign and my followers will have more people and places to hate great great followers.

One last thought ain't it great that COVID is taking attention away from all my lies and the fake investigations.

Plus I get to fire anyone who is honest about me, just tremendous being pres.

Don't read anything fans, actually I doubt my fans read, just tremendous tremendous fans, like Sean and AG Barr. They don't read either. Just follow and believe.

Of course if this continues to go badly I'll just blame others, my friends at Fox and OAN will follow as they do now.

https://politicalpunchline.com/trump-school-shooting/
    Last edited by midcan5; 04-10-2020 at 01:46 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-10-2020)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'President Tweety's mind: Tweety's motivations and reasoning as imagined to his analyst'

Holding a Bible makes my religious hicks love me, wasn't that a great great photo

I see myself like Jesus scolding the Pharisees only I use tear gas and rubber bullets

Will the Dems ever learn pointing fingers blaming others keeps my fans in my pocket

Protesting ain't gonna do any good this is America and it is white like me

I think I'll sue CNN to keep them from publishing facts I don't like

I fire all who don't kowtow to me only reason the doctors are still here is my sycophants are too dumb for medicine

I say one thing and then contradict it the next my fans just follow along great great fans

Obama had a plan for pandemics but he wasn't American so it didn't count me I count

I have a call into Vlad for his help this year don't tell anyone they won't believe you anyway

I also ordered a chemistry kit so I could cure COVID with my stable genius Melania where's that bleach

Howard Stern was right about my fans but they luv me too much to care I don't care for them

I'm gonna promise a cure for COVID in the future you just wait kinda like my wall my fans are easy

Ivanka what the heck is cancel culture you are a smart one you are keeping up with culture

Re G7 I'll invite other nations so I can return the favor to my buddy Vlad

Like my press secretary we do mail-in we are important face it most Americans are schmucks

Editor, Source: high level Trump tool or dumb inlaw is there a difference.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...p&ruling=false

'Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused.'

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-07-2020)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Donnie's thoughts on the release of his family's tell all.

My fans don't care I have no principles, nether do they and they can't even spell the word.

We privileged people can cheat , let the white trash and others do the honest work.

Dems haven't figured out yet, it is hate that drives the souls of my fans.

Oh well, gotta get in the tanning bed I have golf tomorrow too on the people's dime. Ain't that great!

'He has no principles. None!'

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9606671.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-07-2020)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Birds of a feather...

'Trump's commutation of ally Roger Stone's sentence sparks outrage'

Mitt Romney calls move ‘unprecedented, historic corruption’

Analyst: ‘It’s a disgraceful, dark day for American democracy’'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tation-outrage

16. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-20-2020)

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Qanon explained - Trump talks to his cult members

If God likes Trump is there a need to ask why he should be re-elected and what he has accomplished. We did in spite of God's blessing. Trump's un-PC answers and accomps as always.

DJT: People of my Cult - ain't I great!

I got three miles of the wall built in only three years great great and with military children school monies yet!

I got to golf on American taxpayer money at my facilities yet. Golf Count: 273*

My trips to Mar-a-Lago only cost about $64 million, I'm a great gov voucher user 4 sure.

Evangelical Christians love me as caging children and hurting Americans makes me 'Old Testament'.

Didn't I pick a great AG, some call him a fascist but he's my fascist. just luv him.

Don't listen to my sister when she she says I have no principles she's just jealous.

Oh, I know I retweet white supremacists, they are part of my base. Barr** loves em too.

Poor whites out in those rural areas love that I am a racist, that's was they live out there.

And all the money we save on less postal services can be spread among the rich and me. Golf too.

Fox and OAN ain't they great fascist media, my best buddies. Qanon loves em too. Big Kiss to Rubert.

All I gotta do is blame the deep state and my fans and Qanon follow their pied piper, me.

Environmental destruction and pollution, who cares when God agrees with me. You heard he agrees with me.

"Trump recently reported conferring with God about the economy, mostly telling God what a great job he (Trump) had done, to which God allegedly replied, “now we’re going to have you do it again,” according to Trump’s retelling at a small Minnesota rally last week." WPO

Editors Note: Source unknown but rings true.

*Cost to Taxpayer roughly $140,000,000 https://trumpgolfcount.com/

"100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans"

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...urt-americans/

** 'William Barr told Murdoch to 'muzzle' Fox News Trump critic, new book says'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-critic-book

Qanon explained

"The closer we get to the general election, the more conspiracy theories we’re bound to see. Making fun of them, however tempting it might be, is the worst possible reaction."

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tweets from the peanut gallery.

Our waving President: There is no question Donald John Trump is the Jim Jones of politics, both figuratively and literately, a cult leader who only cares for himself.

Trump climbs the capitol steps, out of breath, waves takes another breath. Even he could not fake it the actor is sick.

Everyone near him is now sick and self isolating.

Imagine our soldiers having to self isolate.

What a joke America has become under Donnie and yet still his cult follows.

What is it about flags that makes a follower suddenly patriotic.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tweets from the peanut gallery.

Our waving President: There is no question Donald John Trump is the Jim Jones of politics, both figuratively and literately, a cult leader who only cares for himself.

Trump climbs the capitol steps, out of breath, waves takes another breath. Even he could not fake it the actor is sick.

Everyone near him is now sick and self isolating.

Imagine our soldiers having to self isolate.

What a joke America has become under Donnie and yet still his cult follows.

What is it about flags that makes a follower suddenly patriotic.

We are dealing with an irrational man who is totally detached from reality, and has got the potential to cause great harm to both the people and our country.
    Lock Him Up

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    We are dealing with an irrational man who is totally detached from reality, and has got the potential to cause great harm to both the people and our country.
    So true and yet his cult hangs on, well much of it anyway. People who worked with him know he is a dishonest, insecure man, but money and prestige leads some to follow. Video below is interesting as it reveals the change in some who know him well.