Members banned from this thread: evince and Buckly J. Ewer

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black people are getting smarter!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackvegetable View Post
    I really don't think Trump voters should be laboring the subject of "Intelligence"......
    I didn't mention intelligence. I mentioned the low character and cowardice of being a liberal. Someone that can't read any better than that should't be talking about intelligence.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 113 Times in 111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I didn't mention intelligence. I mentioned the low character and cowardice of being a liberal. Someone that can't read any better than that should't be talking about intelligence.
    and here I was, thinking I was doing you a solid.....

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackvegetable View Post
    and here I was, thinking I was doing you a solid.....
    That you thought you could think was yet another mistake on your part and proof that liberals, along with no character and plenty of cowardice, lack intelligence.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default Black people are getting smarter!

While ignorant white trash, subhuman peckerwood garbage like CFM just gets dumber and dumber...

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I was always taught that being brought up in a liberal household was a sign of low character and cowardice.
    Nobody gives a shit what you think, BOY.

You were raised ignorant in a typical right-wing redneck shit hole, so who the fuck are you to talk???

Just shut the fuck up and keep paying your taxes like a good little WIGGER BOY.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Man, people are STILL going on about this. Let's just remind folk that:

1) forensics could NOT place OJ at the scene of the crime.
    2 )the prosecutions key witness was a documented bigot with a past of tampering with evidence.
    3) the prosecutions key witness was directly contradicted in testimony by other officers at the crime scene.
    4) the world's foremost authority on crime scene blood spatter stated that there were more than one assailant during the crime.

Did Simpson know why she was killed? Yep, that's why the dope was rushing over to the house with a bag of money and cheap wig disguise....she was into partying with gangsters and drug dealers, ya know. Simpson's a POS, dating and marrying a kid barely out of high school...then verbally & mentally abusing her for years...but he didn't kill her. FACTS over belief, people. Deal with it and move on.
    Actually DNA evidence placed him at the crime scene and on his bronco. THey claimed DNA evidence wasn't as understood in the early 90s. But we all know the real reason Juice walked.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You forget the after the prosecution made a big deal about that, the defense showed that the very same shoes could be purchased in the areas that Simpson shopped at and NOT "rare shoes" from over seas. Next.
    You realize OJ basically confessed to the murders by writing a book "If I did it." Which was going to highlight how he did it and got away with it.

We also never saw what was in the bag robert kardashian hid.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wonder what would happen if a white guy killed his black gf, and her black friend; and 4 whites in the jury voted not guilty because he was white, then gave the nazi salute leaving the courthouse. I'm guessing riots if not an all out civil war.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I wonder what would happen if a white guy killed his black gf, and her black friend; and 4 whites in the jury voted not guilty because he was white, then gave the nazi salute leaving the courthouse. I'm guessing riots if not an all out civil war.
    There is a night and day difference between the black experience with police and white people. It's just reality.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Why don't you try it and let us know how it turns out, Adolf.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually DNA evidence placed him at the crime scene and on his bronco. THey claimed DNA evidence wasn't as understood in the early 90s. But we all know the real reason Juice walked.
    Actually, the DNA only proved that he had been at the house NUMEROUS TIMES PRIOR TO THE MURDER. And why wouldn't his DNA be on HIS CAR?
    Being that you've demonstrated a lack of knowledge regarding the full details of the case, plus an inability to apply common sense to the situation makes your summation a pathetic display of bigotry.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

evince (07-07-2017)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You realize OJ basically confessed to the murders by writing a book "If I did it." Which was going to highlight how he did it and got away with it.

We also never saw what was in the bag robert kardashian hid.
    You realize that after I shot down another long disproved talking point, you just jumped to the next speculative one(s)....I suspect you don't have the intellectual courage to concede a point.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    Rare size 12 Bruno Magli shoes.
    Sorry chuckles, but the prosecution stated that those shoes could NOT have been purchased locally....the defense proved otherwise, foot size non-withstanding. Next.

George Orwell

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    It wasn't an attacking question. It was a hell of a show on all the (police) events in LA prior to the murders and things during and after. They interviewed several jurors who made it quite clear their reasoning for voting the way they did.

I love OJ. He is an amazing Trojan. I have his autographed jersey at home which I paid $250 for when he was in jail. That money went to pay his attorney's so I contributed to his defense.

His shoe prints and blood were all over the crime scene, in his car and in his home as were Goldman's and Nicole's. The LAPD planted that shit which is why he looks so guilty. But claiming there was no evidence of him at the scene???
    He showed up AFTER the crime was committed...none of his blood was there. And as I said, Furman had a history of evidence tampering and was directly contradicted by other officers at the scene.

George Orwell

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I forgot nothing to that effect. The prosecution never brought that out much less make a big deal out of it. It was brought out at the wrongful death trial.
    Anyway I couldn't care less.
    Stop lying...you state untruths and when proven wrong you claim aloofness?

The wrongful death trial had a MUCH lower burden of proof thresh hold....I strongly urge you to go back and see the transcripts of the original trial because the shoes were INDEED INTRODUCED BY THE PROSECUTION AND HIGHLIGHTED. Deal with it, or do I need to shame you by producing the valid documentation?

George Orwell

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

He showed up AFTER the crime was committed...none of his blood was there. And as I said, Furman had a history of evidence tampering and was directly contradicted by other officers at the scene.
    Wait what? He showed up after the crime was committed? At the murder scene? OJ?
    Last edited by cawacko; 07-07-2017 at 01:45 PM.