Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Human Rights Court Rules Life Support Cut for Infant

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You prayed to the wrong god, idiot. Try another that has some balls.
    Like the British death panel.

You people are doing a good job of killing. Keep up the good work.

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaQueen View Post
    Like the British death panel.

You people are doing a good job of killing. Keep up the good work.
    You picked the wrong god, idiot. Find one with power and move on.

3. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You picked the wrong god, idiot. Find one with power and move on.
    Little Charlie will be with Him soon, thanks to the British Death Panels.

The English version of the US Democrat negro killing machine.

Stand tall. Stand proud.

4. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stand tall. Stand proud.
    Your feckless god can't compete with mere mortals? What the fuck kind of lightweight motherfucker is it?

5. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your feckless god can't compete with mere mortals? What the fuck kind of lightweight motherfucker is it?
    Democrats are out-killing ISIS. Keep up the good work.

7. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Stand tall. Stand proud.
    Words of a racist white guy.
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

8. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    Words of a racist white guy.
    We will defer to your expertise, fishbelly.

9. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Where's that all-powerful benevolent god of yours when ya' need him, huh?

Takin' a crap somewhere else in the universe. lol
    Free will slick willy. The rain falls on the just and the unjust...its the same rain, God plays no favorites. No one is promised anything extra in this life. Innocent people, both adult and children die every day....people are born to die. The difference between the ignorant secular people and the true Christian is the documented fact (in scripture) that life is not all there is to existence...as the soul goes back to the Creator. The innocent have no concern about death. Its only the ignorant secular that fears physical death when in reality life is simply the beginning of eternity as judged by the Creator...each being judged via his/her faith and works preformed while living. All will be judged via the words of the Christ on THAT DAY....belief or un-belief has nothing to do with it. Even the demons "believe" with fear and trembling.

If you want to pray....pray for the guidance of the hands that treats the sick. Only the ignorant expect God to choose between individuals and treat each differently in this reality. The only thing Christians are admonished to do is live each day as it was your last....for one day soon it will be. God loves you as much as He does "I".....I know this, it appears that you do not.

You act as if God promised there would be no sickness, no illness, no death...everyone who believed and accepted the New Testament faith would be wealthy and everyone would hold hands and sing Kumbaya and live this life without concern or worry. LMAO

As the Christ said, this world is filled with pain and suffering....His mission was to deliver the TRUTH and hope for a condemned humanity...not to feed anyone, not to heal anyone. All the miracles preformed in the Bible was preformed by the Holy Spirit of God through the hands of those whom God chose to deliver the NEW TESTAMENT of Christ Jesus...all the supernatural acts that were witnessed was performed for the specific reason of proving that the word being delivered was TRUTH as only God can preform miracles outside the laws of nature.

The age of the "miraculous" ended when the last Apostle drew his last breath. Today we are all products of our free will life decisions...some are good, some bad and some terrible that leads to terrible circumstances.

But one things for sure....if you read the scriptures and attempt in an honest fashion to live via the guidelines provided by the revealed Word of God...you will live a rewarding life spiritually speaking. If I live my entire life as a Christian while attempting to follow the Word of the Christ...what have I lost in the end if its all BS? Nothing, I have loved, helped, built, and enjoyed what time I had on this earth and hopefully left those behind a better world to live in. But on the other hand...what if you live this life in contrast to the words delivered by the Christ? You might enjoy a short time filled with physical pleasure and maybe riches....but after a few decades that physical pleasure will decay along with your physical body...and then COMES THE JUDGMENT...or not.

Either way we will both face death in a few short years, months, days, hours or minutes....but how will you be remembered, what have you left behind by screwing everything in front of you and defecating on everything behind you? A world that's worse than the world in which you were born and this is your inheritance for your family and loved one? Really? "Assholes" are soon forgotten by everyone....even family. When that memory fades from the last one to remember you....all traces of your life are gone for eternity in this reality. The question is where will your soul spend eternity? Love is eternal....hate fades quickly into "NOTHINGNESS".
    Last edited by Ralph; 07-06-2017 at 09:39 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

GazzaQueen (07-06-2017), USFREEDOM911 (07-06-2017)

11. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Free will slick willy. The rain falls on the just and the unjust...its the same rain, God plays no favorites. No one is promised anything extra in this life. Innocent people, both adult and children die every day....people are born to die. The difference between the ignorant secular people and the true Christian is the documented fact (in scripture) that life is not all there is to existence...as the soul goes back to the Creator. The innocent have no concern about death. Its only the ignorant secular that fears physical death when in reality life is simply the beginning of eternity as judged by the Creator...each being judged via his/her faith and works preformed while living. All will be judged via the words of the Christ on THAT DAY....belief or un-belief has nothing to do with it. Even the demons "believe" with fear and trembling.

If you want to pray....pray for the guidance of the hands that treats the sick. Only the ignorant expect God to choose between individuals and treat each differently in this reality. The only thing Christians are admonished to do is live each day as it was your last....for one day soon it will be. God loves you as much as He does "I".....I know this, it appears that you do not.

You act as if God promised there would be no sickness, no illness, no death...everyone who believed and accepted the New Testament faith would be wealthy and everyone would hold hands and sing Kumbaya and live this life without concern or worry. LMAO

As the Christ said, this world is filled with pain and suffering....His mission was to deliver the TRUTH and hope for a condemned humanity...not to feed anyone, not to heal anyone. All the miracles preformed in the Bible was preformed by the Holy Spirit of God through the hands of those whom God chose to deliver the NEW TESTAMENT of Christ Jesus...all the supernatural acts that were witnessed was performed for the specific reason of proving that the word being delivered was TRUTH as only God can preform miracles outside the laws of nature.

The age of the "miraculous" ended when the last Apostle drew his last breath. Today we are all products of our free will life decisions...some are good, some bad and some terrible that leads to terrible circumstances.

But one things for sure....if you read the scriptures and attempt in an honest fashion to live via the guidelines provided by the revealed Word of God...you will live a rewarding life spiritually speaking. If I live my entire life as a Christian while attempting to follow the Word of the Christ...what have I lost in the end if its all BS? Nothing, I have loved, helped, built, and enjoyed what time I had on this earth and hopefully left those behind a better world to live in. But on the other hand...what if you live this life in contrast to the words delivered by the Christ? You might enjoy a short time filled with physical pleasure and maybe riches....but after a few decades that physical pleasure will decay along with your physical body...and then COMES THE JUDGMENT...or not.

Either way we will both face death in a few short years, months, days, hours or minutes....but how will you be remembered, what have you left behind by screwing everything in front of you and defecating on everything behind you? A world that's worse than the world in which you were born and this is your inheritance for your family and loved one? Really? "Assholes" are soon forgotten by everyone....even family. When that memory fades from the last one to remember you....all traces of your life are gone for eternity in this reality. The question is where will your soul spend eternity? Love is eternal....hate fades quickly into "NOTHINGNESS".

"The Bible is the word of God"
    "How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
    "Because the Bible tells us so"
    "Why believe the Bible?
    "The Bible is infallible"
    "How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.

Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.

Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

12. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"The Bible is the word of God"
    "How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
    "Because the Bible tells us so"
    "Why believe the Bible?
    "The Bible is infallible"
    "How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.

Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.

Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?
    Lets's see if we get this correct. You are accusing God of being a liar.....and we are supposed to believe God lies because a self confessed liar call's Him a liar? LMAO You keep presenting these internet lists (as if they were your own idea) as evidence....and they have all been debunked "ad nauseam" previously. What? Do you think that if you tell the same lie over and over....it becomes truth? But just a little "independent critical thinking" on your part would go a long way....thus far you have proven that you can go to the net and present SOSDD (same ole shit...different day). Why? Because you only pretend to be intelligent and its evident.

Again...all your internet shopping list of a supposed proof...is answered by one simple reality. Its called FREE WILL. Men are made in the image of God....in the fact that they were created to chose between what is good and what is evil. God does not want robots without souls.....if He did He would have simply created a perfect utopia where sin does not exist populated with programmed servants. God wants people to love or "HATE" him because of free will.

Ya see...that Book that you seem to know so much about but apparently have never read nor comprehended explains in detail about EVIL. 1. God cannot lie and God promised eternal life to humanity before time itself was created (Titus 1:2)

God does not have a choice...in being totally righteous...He is incapable of lying, thus we find in scripture, "All scripture is given through inspiration of God...its totally righteous in teaching truth, and instruction..." -- 2 Tim 3:16

God is incapable of doing evil (James 1:12-15) God does not sin, nor does He promote sin in men.

All GOOD comes from God (Gen. 1:31) God created man in the beginning as a perfect example of human life (Eccl. 7:29) When man was created he was created in the image of God...upright and righteous void of sin. But its men, because of free will that seek out many schemes...schemes that result in evil and sin. God did not create evil....man first brought evil into existence in this reality called life.

We are all created good without evil or sin....its the choices that men make that result in evil...evil choices creates evil actions.

Just as recorded in scripture....men are responsible for their free will actions...NOT GOD, men scheme and its those schemes that result in evil (Eccl. 7:29) But each man is responsible for his/her actions that result in SIN (sin is the breaking of God's law)....men sin, if they did not sin, there could be no evil, each individual is responsible for the evil that exists upon this earth not God...or He would not have presented men with a set of laws that define sin/evil (Ez. 18:20). Simply because God defines evil...does not mean that God created evil.

If a law exists today defining murder as an act of evil worthy of the death penalty....did that evil exist because of the law? Of course not....evil existed because someone decided to ACT in an evil fashion.

Its simple....its called "prima facie" evidence. The word of God is yet to come up short in any fashion as it relates to TRUTH. There are many places (well over 95%) of the history recorded (about 5000 years) in scriptures, written by at least 35 different authors (as the bible is a historical record...not a single book, but a collection complied by different authors....authors from every walk of life...educated men, sheep herders, physicians, tax collectors, some poorly educated men from the lower run of society) but in spite of the documented historical fact of these men writing over several different centuries from many different cultures and nations....the entire works found in scripture all work in perfect harmony in providing the truth concerning the only path to man's salvation...there are many points of view written from different eye witness experiences but not one time has history or science proven the scriptures to be in error where the physical laws of nature and recorded history measure that record for truth.

That's leaves about 5% of the record that relays the message concerning the "miraculous".....and the miraculous is called SUPER (NATURAL) for a reason....its not capable of being quantified or measured by the laws of nature. Yet that's the first thing the ignorant attempt to do...is claim something is not true when they have no method to prove that its not true. That is unless you have a "super NATURAL -0- METER" in your hip pocket that has the ability to measure that which is un-measurable.

Fact: of science and history. I can no more prove the existence of the supernatural events that are recorded in scripture...than you can disprove them. I have never claimed to have witnessed such an event nor have I ever claimed to have written a single word found in scripture. I simply believe the recorded eyewitness testimony of those who did witness these events because of the prima facie evidence of the other 95% of the scriptures that have never been proven wrong where it is testable by science and history.

Thus.....I believe the record found in scriptures not because of FAITH (that word simply constructed and build upon my faith...not the inverse, I don't believe because I have blind faith....I believe because ignorant individuals such as yourself (self professed liars) has never been able to prove a verified non-truth...where the scriptures are subject to be tested via history actual or science (such as archaeology....not the theoretical horse hocky that you would call science but in reality exists only in one place....between your ears as that type of philosophy that attempts to pass itself off as actual science does not possess the objective "empirical evidence" required to be called a FACT OF ACTUAL SCIENCE when and where science can be applied.

Every thing from "cosmology" to "evolution" is nothing but guesses void of any actual empirical evidences and that type of philosophy does not possess the authority to DEBUNK anything in a truly scientific method of observed, reproducible constant results that defines Science Actual. Its impossible to use anything but THEORY to measure the supposed history and age of the earth...as its all based upon speculative, assumed constant, data based upon more theory and speculation...that is always changing with each new idea injected. FYI: the truth does not evolve, if something evolves it was never truth to begin with.

Like the age of the earth that is being taught to our children as some type of proven truth. When I was a child the age of the earth was taught as being about 1 billion years....today the same supposed scientists teach the age of the earth as being over 4 billion years. The earth has aged some 3 billion years in less than half a century? Both ages were presented and taught as TRUTH as proven via science. Someone's lying their ass off somewhere.

The truth? No one knows the age of the earth from a scientific point of view. Why? Because that age is not observable, or reproducible under experimentally constant conditions. The same for the age of the Universe...its all guesses, speculations, conjectures....in other words its PHILOSOPHY (human ideas based upon opinion) pretending to be truth. As evidenced. The earth has not aged 3 billion years in just 50 years....so our children are being taught things as TRUTH that has no method of actually being proven to be truth.

There is no source of calibrating any of the methods used to date objects from antiquity...as recorded history (a record of observation) is less than 6000 years...anything past that observable age is based upon ASSUMPTIONS of a never changing rate of decay in certain radioactive elements...when science actual teaches the truth, there are many variables that can and does effect the rate of the decay in the elements used to date objects from antiquity....primarily something so simple as water leeching through the test element can drastically change that rate of decay. Its not like science has proven that even the highest peaks on earth has been under water at some point in their history as examples of sea life fossils have been found. Da!

Thus. I base my faith upon Science, History....and Prima Facie evidences....there is nothing blind about my faith. Just as the Bible demands....TEST ALL THINGS in order to establish truth. Today theoretical science falls very short of proving the things promoted as truth....vertical evolution and radio carbon dating. Both are based upon unproven assumptions and speculations.

And you claim that others work by BLIND FAITH. Its a simple thing....just produce the scientific experiment that proves that life evolved from non living matter. You can't because there has never been such a successful experiment. If it happened once.....science should have no problem reproducing the effect known as evolution of dead matter into living biological life..ie. SPONTANEOUS GENERATION. In order for vertical evolution to be true (evolution outside of a species)....spontaneous generation must be proven to be true. But.... The opposite is TRUE...each time such an experiment has been attempted via the Scientific Method of observed reproducible constant results....The scientific method debunks the theory as being impossible as all such experiments have failed time and time again.

Yet...you continue to blindly present such horse hocky as TRUTH...a truth that somehow debunks things its not capable of debunking. Now who is blindly following a type of religion based upon something you hope to prove at some point in the future? (human secularism qualifies as a type of religion). While you are thinking about proving EVOLUTION (outside of species)....just present the scientific experiment that has DEBUNKED creationism? Just one experiment that proves that creation is impossible.
    Last edited by Ralph; 07-07-2017 at 12:37 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Canceled.2018.1 (07-07-2017), GazzaQueen (07-07-2017)

14. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Again...all your internet shopping list of a supposed proof...is answered by one simple reality. Its called FREE WILL. Men are made in the image of God....in the fact that they were created to chose between what is good and what is evil. God does not want robots without souls.....if He did He would have simply created a perfect utopia where sin does not exist populated with programmed servants. God wants people to love or "HATE" him because of free will.

Ya see...that Book that you seem to know so much about but apparently have never read nor comprehended explains in detail about EVIL. 1. God cannot lie and God promised eternal life to humanity before time itself was created (Titus 1:2)

God does not have a choice...in being totally righteous...He is incapable of lying, thus we find in scripture, "All scripture is given through inspiration of God...its totally righteous in teaching truth, and instruction..." -- 2 Tim 3:16

God is incapable of doing evil (James 1:12-15) God does not sin, nor does He promote sin in men.

All GOOD comes from God (Gen. 1:31) God created man in the beginning as a perfect example of human life (Eccl. 7:29) When man was created he was created in the image of God...upright and righteous void of sin. But its men, because of free will that seek out many schemes...schemes that result in evil and sin. God did not create evil....man first brought evil into existence in this reality called life.

We are all created good without evil or sin....its the choices that men make that result in evil...evil choices creates evil actions.

Just as recorded in scripture....men are responsible for their free will actions...NOT GOD, men scheme which schemes result in evil (Eccl. 7:29) But each man is responsible for his/her actions that result in SIN (sin is the breaking of God's law)....men sin, if they did not sin, there could be no evil, each individual is responsible for the evil that exists upon this earth not God...or He would not have presented men with a set of laws that define sin/evil (Ez. 18:20). Simply because God defines evil...does not mean that God created evil.

If a law exists today defining murder as an act of evil worthy of the death penalty....did that evil exist because of the law? Of course not....evil existed because someone decided to ACT in an evil fashion.

Its simple....its called "prima facie" evidence. The word of God is yet to come up short in any fashion as it relates to TRUTH. There are many places (well over 95%) of the history recorded (about 5000 years) in scriptures, written by at least 35 different authors (as the bible is a historical record...not a single book, but a collection complied by different authors....authors from every walk of life...educated men, sheep herders, physicians, tax collectors, some poorly educated men from the lower run of society) but in spite of the documented historical fact of these men writing over several different centuries from many different cultures and nations....the entire works found in scripture all work in perfect harmony in providing the truth concerning the only path to man's salvation...there are many points of view written from different eye witness experiences but not one time has history or science proven the scriptures to be in error where the physical laws of nature and recorded history measure that record for truth.

That's leaves about 5% of the record that relays the message concerning the "miraculous".....and the miraculous is called SUPER (NATURAL) for a reason....its not capable of being quantified or measured by the laws of nature. Yet that's the first thing the ignorant attempt to do...is claim something is not true when they have no method to prove that its not true. That is unless you have a "super NATURAL -0- METER" in your hip pocket that has the ability to measure that which is un-measurable.

Thus.....I believe the record found in scriptures not because of FAITH (that word simply constructed and build upon my faith...not the inverse, I don't believe because I have blind faith....I believe because ignorant individuals such as yourself (self professed liars) has never been able to prove a verified non-truth...where the scriptures are subject to be tested via history actual or science (such as archaeology....not the theoretical horse hocky that you would call science but in reality exists only in one place....between your ears as that type of philosophy that attempts to pass itself off as actual science does not possess the objective "empirical evidence" required to be called a FACT OF ACTUAL SCIENCE when and where science can be applied.

Every thing from "cosmology" to "evolution" is nothing but guesses void of any actual empirical evidences and that type of philosophy does not possess the authority to DEBUNK anything in a truly scientific method of observed, reproducible constant results that defines Science Actual. Its impossible to use anything but THEORY to measure the supposed history and age of the earth...as its all based upon speculative, assumed constant, data based upon more theory and speculation...that is always changing with each new idea injected. FYI: the truth does not evolve, if something evolves it was never truth to begin with.

Like the age of the earth that is being taught to our children as some type of proven truth. When I was a child the age of the earth was taught as being about 1 billion years....today the same supposed scientists teach the age of the earth as being over 4 billion years. The earth has aged some 3 billion years in less than half a century? Both ages were presented and taught as TRUTH as proven via science. Someone's lying their ass off somewhere.

The truth? No one knows the age of the earth from a scientific point of view. Why? Because that age is not observable, or reproducible under experimentally constant conditions. The same for the age of the Universe...its all guesses, speculations, conjectures....in other words its PHILOSOPHY (human ideas based upon opinion) pretending to be truth. As evidenced. The earth has not aged 3 billion years in just 50 years....so our children are being taught things as TRUTH that has no method of actually being proven to be truth.

There is no source of calibrating any of the methods used to date objects from antiquity...as recorded history (a record of observation) is less than 6000 years...anything past that observable age is based upon ASSUMPTIONS of a never changing rate of decay in certain radioactive elements...when science actual teaches the truth, there are many variables that can and does effect of the decay in the elements used to date objects from antiquity....primarily something so simple as water leeching through the test element can drastically change that rate of decay.

Thus. I base my faith upon Science, History....and Prima Facie evidences....there is nothing blind about my faith. Just as the Bible demands....TEST ALL THINGS in order to establish truth. Today theoretical science falls very short of proving the things promoted as truth....vertical evolution and radio carbon dating. Both are based upon unproven assumptions and speculations.

And you claim that others work by BLIND FAITH. Its a simple thing....just produce the scientific experiment that proves that life evolved from non living matter. You can't because there has never been such a successful experiment. If it happened once.....science should have no problem reproducing the effect known as evolution of dead matter into living biological life..ie. SPONTANEOUS GENERATION. In order for vertical evolution to be true (evolution outside of a species)....spontaneous generation must be proven to be true. But.... The opposite is TRUE...each time such an experiment has been attempted via the Scientific Method of observed reproducible constant results....The scientific method debunks the theory as being impossible as all such experiments have failed time and time again.

Yet...you continue to blindly present such horse hocky as TRUTH...a truth that somehow debunks things its not capable of debunking. Now who is blindly following a type of religion based upon something you hope to prove at some point in the future? (human secularism qualifies as a type of religion). While you are thinking about proving EVOLUTION (outside of species)....just present the scientific experiment that has DEBUNKED creationism? Just one experiment that proves that creation is impossible.
    Yawn.
    Fart.
    Scratch balls.
    Ralph.

In that order.

15. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yawn.
    Fart.
    Scratch balls.
    Ralph.

In that order.
    Exactly: Nice retort. But scratching your balls was your only option....as there is no refuting the truth.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Granule (07-07-2017)

17. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Then, fucking pray for him. See how that works out.
    You're a dumbass.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

18. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Yawn.
    Fart.
    Scratch balls.
    Ralph.

In that order.
    You mean "scratch magina" as you really don't have any balls.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left