Members banned from this thread: Cypress, tinfoil, blackascoal, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Rune, Cancel 2020.1, iolo, Cadillac Man, Buckly J. Ewer, domer76, archives, Nomad and RickyTavy

Thread: SHOCK Confession:

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default SHOCK Confession:

SHOCK Confession: Producer Admits CNN Refused to Scrutinize Obama Like Trump

The undercover video confessions of a CNN producer released Monday night by The Mighty James O'Keefe's Project Veritas is stunning in two respects. The first is that nothing the CNN producers says is in the least surprising. We already knew CNN was a left-wing propaganda network dedicated to spreading fake news. The other surprise, though, is how shocking it is to hear this truth spoken so matter-of-factly. Especially the truth about not scrutinizing Obama.

Of course, the biggest bombshell confession is the admission from this producer that the Trump/Russia thing is fake news (or as he puts it: "bullsh*t"). Furthermore, he confesses that CNN knows it is fake news. Nevertheless, he assures us, CNN is still intentionally pushing what it knows is fake news to appeal to their rabidly partisan viewers.

But there is another part of this startling video confession that is getting less attention but is just as illuminating, the part where this producer admits that CNN never scrutinized President Obama in the same way they do Trump. The rationale for this is just as jaw-dropping: CNN wants to appease a left-wing audience:

I think that there are a lot of like, liberal CNN viewers who want to see Trump really get scrutinized, and I think if we would have behaved that way with President Obama, and scrutinized everything that he was doing with as much scrutiny as we apply to Donald Trump, I think our viewers would’ve been turned off. I think they would have felt like we were attacking him. I think our viewers, right now, and I’m not saying all our viewers are like super liberals, I think there’s just a lot of them.

Again, we all knew this. But still … wow.

CNN is currently in a credibility death spiral — from which it will never recover.

CNN is currently in a ratings death spiral.

Unfortunately, none of this matters…

The game is so rigged, there is only one way for you to finally finish off Hitler. You have to cancel your cable television package, you need to do so today, and you need to tell your cable company why…
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

I'll have to watch CNN sometime. I've heard it got really bad.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I'll have to watch CNN sometime. I've heard it got really bad.
    I've only ever watched it in places like Thailand and Vietnam when you can't get the BBC on the hotel TV.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    I've only ever watched it in places like Thailand and Vietnam when you can't get the BBC on the hotel TV.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
    I suspect it's different there. I've seen it in passing at my fitness club's locker room. Usually it's Anderson Cooper 'reporting' the latest anti Trump diatribe.
    I remember CNN in the '90's and folks complaining it was slanted left and calling it Clinton News Network. I didn't really detect that so much. It seemed to mostly report news fairly objectively.
    But since this last election they've become completely unhinged it seems (like I said I only watch it in passing). E.g., Elmo from Sesame Street as a guest in a serious panel discussion as I saw in another thread (or was it this one?).

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I suspect it's different there. I've seen it in passing at my fitness club's locker room. Usually it's Anderson Cooper 'reporting' the latest anti Trump diatribe.
    I remember CNN in the '90's and folks complaining it was slanted left and calling it Clinton News Network. I didn't really detect that so much. It seemed to mostly report news fairly objectively.
    But since this last election they've become completely unhinged it seems (like I said I only watch it in passing). E.g., Elmo from Sesame Street as a guest in a serious panel discussion as I saw in another thread (or was it this one?).
    It seemed to mostly full of bloody ads telling you what hotels around the world carried it.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top