Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question for libs, dems and/or snowflakes...

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    "fairly minor in substance, entirely inconsequential as an issue" and "fairly damaging as to Hillary's electoral prospects" seem to me to contradict each other.
    Is that really so unclear?

A man couldn't get home in time, and so, believing no one is watching, he peed in some corner, is being filmed and watched by a giggling child. All hell breaks loose because he's accused of exposing himself, he loses job, wife, home, and kills himself.

You could say, what he's done was "fairly minor in substance, entirely inconsequential as an issue" and fairly damaging to the man's life.

Clearer now?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Call it what you want, fool. This was your concocted premise.

"If the emails from the DNC and Podesta exposed by Wikileaks had been proven to be sourced from say, a dem watchdog group...."

They weren't, were they?
    Of course not. I made the query because the silence from dims was deafening when those emails were exposed. And then I hear from hrc on her excuses tour that was one of the 38 reasons she lost. I hear two differnt thigs: 1. the emails were harmless and 2. the emails harmed her.
    I'll school you here, cretin.

"This fallacy consists of offering a poorly supported claim about what might have happened in the past or future if circumstances or conditions were other than they actually were or are.
    I know that already. Problem is I made no claim. I asked questions.
    The fallacy also involves treating hypothetical situations as if they were fact.
    Again I made no claim. I asked a question. There's a big difference between making a claim and asking questions (which of course you won't answer, even the one without hypothetical situations. (Look up the definitions of hypothesis and hypothetical before answering please. I'm getting bored with your repeated ignorance.)

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Owl'd You're Up! View Post

A man couldn't get home in time, and so, believing no one is watching, he peed in some corner, is being filmed and watched by a giggling child. All hell breaks loose because he's accused of exposing himself, he loses job, wife, home, and kills himself.

You could say, what he's done was "fairly minor in substance, entirely inconsequential as an issue" and fairly damaging to the man's life.

Clearer now?
    sounds quite consequential if he was arrested, lost his wife, etc.......be that as it may, conspiring to promote one candidate over another in a national election would be of greater consequence than one man peeing in a corner.........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Cancel 2018.1 (06-27-2017)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Clearer now?
    Yes, thanks. That did clarify your statement.
    Another comparison was when Romney made that statement about 47% takers or something like that.
    And repubs did an autopsy after the election. hrc went on an excuses tour. See the difference? Introspection vs. excuses.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sounds quite consequential if he was arrested, lost his wife, etc.......be that as it may, conspiring to promote one candidate over another in a national election would be of greater consequence than one man peeing in a corner.........
    Thanks for joining the conversation prophet. You hit the nail on the head in what I bolded. The Romney 47% statement was nothing compared to what you just said and at least repubs did some introspection. Dims... violent protests against free speech, excuses tour, hollywierds calling for assassination or beheading, trannies assaulting police horses with knives. The behavior from the left has been like nothing I would have ever imagined.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 19 Posts

Yes, thanks. That did clarify your statement.
    Another comparison was when Romney made that statement about 47% takers or something like that.
    And repubs did an autopsy after the election. hrc went on an excuses tour. See the difference? Introspection vs. excuses.
    Heavens, Romney let himself be seen as having contempt for close to half of Americans. As far as I have seen, he's never personally, publicly admitted to any fault that cost him the election.

Hillary took personal responsibility, but not in any specific way. And why should she? All she'd get in return is Rightardia collectively jumping on her for every single specific issue, "even she said so!!!"

Yeah, "introspection": There was this infamous "autopsy", most notably recommending reaching out to minorities. Any guesses as to what happened to it? Exactly, it went straight to the waste basket, all but forgotten, because the GOP knows perfectly well that without fishing in muddy waters, pandering to racists, White nationalists, and the alt-right, they'd never again win a national election, and that doesn't work all that well while reaching out to minorities. "Introspection" like that.

Again, were you born yesterday?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course not. I made the query because the silence from dims was deafening when those emails were exposed. And then I hear from hrc on her excuses tour that was one of the 38 reasons she lost. I hear two differnt thigs: 1. the emails were harmless and 2. the emails harmed her.
    I know that already. Problem is I made no claim. I asked questions. Again I made no claim. I asked a question. There's a big difference between making a claim and asking questions (which of course you won't answer, even the one without hypothetical situations. (Look up the definitions of hypothesis and hypothetical before answering please. I'm getting bored with your repeated ignorance.)
    Hypothesis Contrary to Fact.

Own it, twit.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Heavens, Romney let himself be seen as having contempt for close to half of Americans. As far as I have seen, he's never personally, publicly admitted to any fault that cost him the election.

Hillary took personal responsibility, but not in any specific way. And why should she? All she'd get in return is Rightardia collectively jumping on her for every single specific issue, "even she said so!!!"

Yeah, "introspection": There was this infamous "autopsy", most notably recommending reaching out to minorities. Any guesses as to what happened to it? Exactly, it went straight to the waste basket, all but forgotten, because the GOP knows perfectly well that without fishing in muddy waters, pandering to racists, White nationalists, and the alt-right, they'd never again win a national election, and that doesn't work all that well while reaching out to minorities. "Introspection" like that.

Again, were you born yesterday?
    You answered the question, sort of. Be gone.
    Last edited by Cancel 2018.1; 06-27-2017 at 02:58 PM.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hypothesis Contrary to Fact.

Own it, twit.
    You didn't look up the definitions. Now you've turned the corner from ignorance to willful ignorance. Now I'm really bored with your repeated ignorance. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know. I never did understand why he was allowed to run as one.
    I know. Look up 'crime' and corruption'. There's a difference.
    how was anything corrupt fucktard

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the emails from the DNC and Podesta exposed by Wikileaks had been proven to be sourced from say, a dem watchdog group looking to clean up the DNC's act or from Bernie bros, or say from G.B or Canada (our staunchest allies) would you behave differently or still put your heads in the sand? So far I've heard nothing from dems about doing anything to hold their leaders responsible for their blatant corruption not to speak of open racism.

Repubs, right leaners, independents, tea partiers, stormfronters, and libertarians please refrain from commenting for about a day. I really only want to see responses, if any , from the left.

I predict very few responses or 'yeah but Trump colluded blah blah', or I will be personally attacked. Almost guaranteed if TTQ responds she'll call me a racist for posting this.
    BAC has already started a thread about the need for dem introspection , no real need for him to respond, but of course I welcome his comments.
    neither of those were displayed in the emails asshole

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    how was anything corrupt fucktard
    conspiring to promote one candidate over another in a national election

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

conspiring to promote one candidate over another in a national election
    PRIMARY

asshole

its not run by the feds fucking idiot

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Imagine

the Democratic party perefered Hilary ( a life long Democratic voter)

over Bernie

A guy they gave a break to and allowed him to get some cred by using our party to run

gee how suprizing

he then used Russian lies instead of telling his people they were lies