Members banned from this thread: Cypress, blackascoal, Don Quixote, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Legion, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, Cancel 2020.1, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Leonthecat, Cadillac Man, Buckly J. Ewer, Bill, domer76, Mr. Shaman, Billy Batts, sear, archives, Brain Food, Nomad, Sailor, Micawber, TTQ64, Amadeus and blackvegetable

Thread: The left has overplayed their hand

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default The left has overplayed their hand

http://conservativetribune.com/boom-harvard-poll-trump/

As I predicted, the American people are smart enough to see through the bullshit, but liberals aren't smart enough to get it. They will have to keep losing election after election.

Now unlike liberals claim (they don't mean it), I don't believe in this grand notion of "bipartisanship" and a "thriving opposition". I want all liberals destroyed politically. Period. The only people I want holding elected office are those who believe in the US Constitution as written and wishes to put the federal government in its proper role of being limited.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Irish (06-26-2017), MAGA MAN (06-26-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Those poll numbers were pretty predictable.

The left needed a break [a real one, not of the fake news variety] on the collusion conspiracy theory months ago, or common people were going to get tired of hearing about it. Worse than that, undoubtedly many of them are going to conclude it's all a cynical charade to get Trump out of office.

Which it always has been. They may be slow getting there, but people will figure it out.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its funny to see the left destroy themselves since the election. They've developed some serious mental issues, and I for one enjoy watching the condition deteriorate.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

They live in a Left wing bubble. They have hollywood liberals and the MSM telling them they are the greatest and everyone loves them. So when they lose election after election it must be "russia interference" or "gerrymandering". It can't possibly be the American people are tired of their worn out empty rhetoric, and aren't buying their bullshit.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

MAGA MAN (06-26-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Its funny to see the left destroy themselves since the election. They've developed some serious mental issues, and I for one enjoy watching the condition deteriorate.
    This is what uncheck leftism causes. You don't get your way, or your free gubment handouts, and you have breakdowns. Mental breakdowns, mixed with hysteria. The idea that you may have to work for a living, and not get free stuff from your govt is too much to bear for some people.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    This is what uncheck leftism causes. You don't get your way, or your free gubment handouts, and you have breakdowns. Mental breakdowns, mixed with hysteria. The idea that you may have to work for a living, and not get free stuff from your govt is too much to bear for some people.
    Even working for their welfare is appalling to them.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Hate to say this but I'm enjoying it too. I'm around hardcore libs occasionally and they've never been enjoyable to be around. They'll start a conversation about how we're destroying the planet, decimating the polar bear population, e.g. Now that's a lighthearted dinner conversation.
    Not much laughter there.

And that was before November 8.