Thread: Study Finds Right to Carry Increases Violent Crime

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Why don't you just a tiny bit of research on gun possession and personal harm, bitch? Don't want the truth?
    Why would bother? If you are dumb enough to harm yourself with your own weapon, well guess what "little man"? You should not have a weapon. Kind of like you and access to the internet.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Why would bother? If you are dumb enough to harm yourself with your own weapon, well guess what "little man"? You should not have a weapon. Kind of like you and access to the internet.
    Why would you bother to educate yourself? Good question, moron. That's why you remain as ignorant as you are.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why would you bother to educate yourself? Good question, moron. That's why you remain as ignorant as you are.
    I have no problem with education. Unlike you I do not need to scour the internet to find things that agree with your warped and wrong way of thinking. Do you sit on pillows to reach the keyboard?

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no problem with education. Unlike you I do not need to scour the internet to find things that agree with your warped and wrong way of thinking. Do you sit on pillows to reach the keyboard?
    Stupid fuck. I have no need to do any internet search right now. I've known the truth for decades and provided the documentation for years. Punkfucks like you wish to ignore the truth. Why is that?

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

I don't, cretin. Do your own homework.
    I did the work to prove my statement.

You did not dispute my data / stats / facts that prove you wrong; you just want to include other facts that have no bearing on the veracity of "more guns = more gun deaths" pertaining to the USA.

I have no problem saying that there are nations with strict gun control -- that have never had wide gun ownership rates -- which have lower rates of gun death than the USA. Including them in the discussion is nonsensical because the gun ownership of their citizens is neither increasing or decreasing; it is permanently repressed at a low level.

How does their experience inform us on the USA? Their gun control has been in force for decades if not a century or more and was initially enacted for political reasons, not in a response to criminality or out of any concern for the death rates of the population (just the various dictators / rulers / monarchs).

If you want to discuss a nation that enacted strict gun control in response to criminality, in concern for citizen well-being, let's look at Jamaica.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abatis For This Post:

Sailor (06-25-2017)

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stupid fuck. I have no need to do any internet search right now. I've known the truth for decades and provided the documentation for years. Punkfucks like you wish to ignore the truth. Why is that?
    Sure you do. Let me take that back. You are right. You should not be on the internet at all. You have no idea what you are looking at and will post the first wrong thing that agrees with you.

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abatis View Post
    I did the work to prove my statement.

You did not dispute my data / stats / facts that prove you wrong; you just want to include other facts that have no bearing on the veracity of "more guns = more gun deaths" pertaining to the USA.

I have no problem saying that there are nations with strict gun control -- that have never had wide gun ownership rates -- which have lower rates of gun death than the USA. Including them in the discussion is nonsensical because the gun ownership of their citizens is neither increasing or decreasing; it is permanently repressed at a low level.

How does their experience inform us on the USA? Their gun control has been in force for decades if not a century or more and was initially enacted for political reasons, not in a response to criminality or out of any concern for the death rates of the population (just the various dictators / rulers / monarchs).

If you want to discuss a nation that enacted strict gun control in response to criminality, in concern for citizen well-being, let's look at Jamaica.
    Jamaica? Really? Beautiful!

Look at the statistical curve on gun deaths/gun violence in the world and gun possession. Then get back to me.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure you do. Let me take that back. You are right. You should not be on the internet at all. You have no idea what you are looking at and will post the first wrong thing that agrees with you.
    Poor little ignorant pissant. With your limited reading skills, I realize scholarly articles evade you.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Poor little ignorant pissant. With your limited reading skills, I realize scholarly articles evade you.
    You seem to stumble a lot and go right to lame degrading comments when you cannot back up your bullshit. There is a psychological definition for that. I am sure your shrink tells you it all the time.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You seem to stumble a lot and go right to lame degrading comments when you cannot back up your bullshit. There is a psychological definition for that. I am sure your shrink tells you it all the time.
    Dumbshit. I have cited and recited so many fucking articles on this subject, it would make your little peabrain swim. Try something different for once, bitch. Do a LITTLE research.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dumbshit. I have cited and recited so many fucking articles on this subject, it would make your little peabrain swim. Try something different for once, bitch. Do a LITTLE research.
    I think this is worth repeating:

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think this is worth repeating:

I have to laugh at you poor fucking barrel strokers. Why do you wish to be so willfully ignorant?

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have to laugh at you poor fucking barrel strokers. Why do you wish to be so willfully ignorant?
    So, ah, when you buy clothes to you go the little kids section? Then have them tailored down to fit?

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So, ah, when you buy clothes to you go the little kids section? Then have them tailored down to fit?
    Have a 5th grader do the research for you. Then, gave them read it to you, idiot.

Your pissant peashooter? More likely to do you harm than protect you. Ain't the truth a bitch?

16. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Jamaica? Really? Beautiful!
    Sure, why not? It is a gun control Utopia . . an island where the police and judicial system have unfettered power to effect the disarmament of the population.

It has everything gun controllers want and is everything gun rights supporters warn about. The citizens are rendered incapable of protecting themselves from the criminals who easily evade regulatory proscriptions on an item that gives them absolute superiority over their victims. The criminals become untouchable and the citizens are terrorized by those who should be protecting them.

Look at the statistical curve on gun deaths/gun violence in the world and gun possession. Then get back to me.
    Neither the mechanism or action of gun control in other nations is applicable to the United States. I will not disagree with the argument that subjugated, compliant subjects who have been conditioned for generations to being disarmed do not frequently shoot themselves or others. I will disagree that such political action can be implemented here. The beneficial effects you tout of political disarmament can not be reverse engineered here even if it is sold as being directed at criminal misuse . . . Disarmament of the citizenry is always a political endeavor, and in this nation such a move will never be permitted (allowing for a moment the utter fantasy that it is possible / feasible).

Just to remind you , MORE GUNS = FEWER GUN DEATHS