Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Caught on tape: Dem official says he's 'glad' Scalise got shot

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Yes, douche canoe, we already knew that. But thank you for your honesty, anyways.

Here, check out this article I came across this morning. I think you'll be presently surprised at how well it relates to you.

http://www.returnofkings.com/100887/...ways-be-losers
    Opened it, glanced at it, closed it without reading any of it.

Too fucking stupid for me to waste my time on.

Just your speed though, drooler.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgekinson's Gay Lover Nomad View Post
    This whole thread, along with the phony-baloney poutrage out of the right, is all just more of their usual contrived bullshit.

Big fucking deal. So a guy spoke out in anger and disgust at this low rent scumbag Repugnant who, after voting to gut health care for millions of people who aren't lucky enough to have free, top notch, government provided health insurance LIKE HE DOES got hurt and ended up in the hospital getting cared for by the best doctors money can buy, all for free or very little cost to himself. And now the rest of the contard scum are acting like a bunch of drama queens over it.

Worse yet, you know most of the idiots who are making a BFD out of it, have said much worse things about Democrats themselves.

Personally... I'm never glad when people commit violent acts against others, especially with a gun, but on the other hand, if you were to ask me if I feel sorrow or compassion for Scalise, the answer would be NO. Nor would I care if he had croaked. I wouldn't applaud it, but I wouldn't feel the slightest twinge of sympathy for him either.

Afaic, he doesn't deserve my compassion or sympathy.

He's the asshole who supports putting guns in the hands of any and every moron who needs a surrogate penis to make himself feel like a man, and he's the one who voted to strip health insurance away from decent, hard working people who can't afford the kind that he gets for free.

Fuck him.

If he had died, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

And yes, I AM a COMPASSIONATE LIBERAL. But my compassion is for people who deserve compassion, and I get angry and indignant at the injustice promulgated by the scumbag asshole right too.

Don't like it, Mr/Ms Righty? Go fuck yourself sideways. Then go to hell.

I fucking hate you.

So much anger. You should go for a walk before you do something stupid. Just sayin.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Granule (06-24-2017), USFREEDOM911 (06-24-2017)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Liberaland View Post
    So much anger. You should go for a walk before you do something stupid. Just sayin.
    You should do what I suggested in the last two lines of that post.

Just sayin.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The democrat party is filled with rage. They can hardly contain it. They may be a bigger threat than ISIS. Maybe that is why lefties want to import so many muslimes? They want the muslimes to do the murderous work they are too cowardly to do.

Throughout history, leftist ideology has always led to hate and violence. There was Stalinism, Lenin, Hitler, Mao, Moussolini, Castro, Chavez

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The democrat party is filled with rage. They can hardly contain it. They may be a bigger threat than ISIS. Maybe that is why lefties want to import so many muslimes? They want the muslimes to do the murderous work they are too cowardly to do.

Throughout history, leftist ideology has always led to hate and violence. There was Stalinism, Lenin, Hitler, Mao, Moussolini, Castro, Chavez
    Asshole in Lunaticland fits you like a glove.

Righteous anger is a good thing. Nothing wrong with it when it's directed at evil, scumbag assholes like the modern pseudo "American" political right.

The more, the better.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Righteous anger is a good thing. Nothing wrong with it when it's directed at evil, scumbag assholes like the modern pseudo "American" political right.

The more, the better.
    Will you rise up? Or will you let others do your dirty work for you Chickenhawk

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Asshole in Lunaticland View Post
    Will you rise up? Or will you let others do your dirty work for you Chickenhawk
    There is no "dirty work" to be done for me or on my behalf. I have no affinity for violent terrorists of any stripe, whether the Muslim variety or the right-wing, psuedo-Christian/patriot, anti-gubmint militia types who ChickenSHITs like you get to do YOUR dirty work.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Opened it, glanced at it, closed it without reading any of it.

Too fucking stupid for me to waste my time on.

Just your speed though, drooler.
    You closed it because the truth hurts.

Let's go ahead and break it down together.

1. They don’t take care of themselves

The leftists are such losers that they do very little to take care of themselves. As well as being short-term thinking hedonists, they don’t want to put any effort in life, so you’ll often see them eat unhealthy food and shun working out. This is why the leftist females tend to look like painted hogs while the men are usually low-T twigs. You’ll also see them do little to dress properly or maintain their looks other than to exaggerate their own ugliness for attention and shock effect.

Now, I don't know about you, but I see this kind of shit quite a lot. How 'bout you, fuckface?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no "dirty work" to be done for me or on my behalf. I have no affinity for violent terrorists of any stripe, whether the Muslim variety or the right-wing, psuedo-Christian/patriot, anti-gubmint militia types who ChickenSHITs like you get to do YOUR dirty work.
    You seem to imply that you support left wing terrorists.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

This whole thread, along with the phony-baloney poutrage out of the right, is all just more of their usual contrived bullshit.

Big fucking deal. So a guy spoke out in anger and disgust at this low rent scumbag Repugnant who, after voting to gut health care for millions of people who aren't lucky enough to have free, top notch, government provided health insurance LIKE HE DOES got hurt and ended up in the hospital getting cared for by the best doctors money can buy, all for free or very little cost to himself. And now the rest of the contard scum are acting like a bunch of drama queens over it.

Worse yet, you know most of the idiots who are making a BFD out of it, have said much worse things about Democrats themselves.

Personally... I'm never glad when people commit violent acts against others, especially with a gun, but on the other hand, if you were to ask me if I feel sorrow or compassion for Scalise, the answer would be NO. Nor would I care if he had croaked. I wouldn't applaud it, but I wouldn't feel the slightest twinge of sympathy for him either.

Afaic, he doesn't deserve my compassion or sympathy.

He's the asshole who supports putting guns in the hands of any and every moron who needs a surrogate penis to make himself feel like a man, and he's the one who voted to strip health insurance away from decent, hard working people who can't afford the kind that he gets for free.

Fuck him.

If he had died, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

And yes, I AM a COMPASSIONATE LIBERAL. But my compassion is for people who deserve compassion, and I get angry and indignant at the injustice promulgated by the scumbag asshole right too.

Don't like it, Mr/Ms Righty? Go fuck yourself sideways. Then go to hell.

I fucking hate you.
    That's it, Nomad.
    Let all those bad feelings out and that way, maybe you can begin your healing.

Do you need a hug?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    That's it, Nomad.
    Let all those bad feelings out and that way, maybe you can begin your healing.

Do you need a hug?
    I have no doubt Nomad has texting sex with Bucky to pictures of Hodgekinson

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Their angst level seems to have become more elevated, since they lost those last two contested Congress seats.

I wonder if the number of calls that suicide hot lines receive, have also increased.

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The more, the better.
    There you go.
    Let it out and then you can maybe let it go.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I bet Nomad goes out to Hodgekinson grace every year and pours a forty of Colt 45 to honor his homey

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You seem to imply that you support left wing terrorists.
    You seem to imply that you're mentally retarded.
    C'MON MAN!!!!