Thread: Pelosi Under Pressure to Resign Leadership

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Pelosi is my neighbor. We live on the same street. As a republican I hope she continues to maintain her power. You go girl!
    You elitist pig.... I hope she quits, her time is way over.......

I use to have Tom McClintock as a neighbor.......... My daughter use to watch his kids..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You elitist pig.... I hope she quits, her time is way over.......

I use to have Tom McClintock as a neighbor.......... My daughter use to watch his kids..
    Interesting. He's been a politician in this state for a long time.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    "Pelosi has raised a massive $568 million for Democrats since she joined leadership in 2002, according to her office, and $142 million in the past election cycle alone."

^^^That right there tells me they're still clueless regarding what it takes to win elections these days.
    All the bucks Hillary raised=loss.
    All the bucks raised recently for their candidates=loss.......... 5 as a matter of fact. LOL
    For any politician/party money is good but you are correct, her time is long gone..

She is not an asset, she can raise money from her private mansion next to coWackO's mansion...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    She really has no broad effect. I hope you clean up after your labradoodle after it shits on her lawn.

No pun intended

I believe she isn't an asset to the party, her very name is enough to force members of her party to fear..

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

For any politician/party money is good but you are correct, her time is long gone..

She is not an asset, she can raise money from her private mansion next to coWackO's mansion...
    Hahahaha! You mean my sh*tty condo next to her mansion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Bill (06-22-2017)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Yep, nothing wrong with money. But, the money needs to accompany a timely message.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Interesting. He's been a politician in this state for a long time.
    Yep, he is a survivor...

I felt guilty when I didn't vote for him in the primary in his run against Arnie..

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

That's pretty much the Republican playbook. Create a monster then hate it. It's all just a figleaf for low taxes for the rich, drug war hypocrisy, cutting help for the poor. That's your agenda. Then label that shit "great America"

Go to hell.
    #MAGA

before I taunt you farther, do you own guns? Are you at risk of being another Hodgekinson?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Nazi Pelousy isn't going anywhere. The left wing took over the party. The moderates have been shipped out or marginalized. The democrat party has but one pro life elected member I can think of and he is marginalized and neutered.

Let's look at the results. The democrat party tried to make the election about Trump in Ga and lost. The GOP made it about Pelousy and won.

Now Clingy Thingy will tell you that it is a "deep red' district. But Trump only won it by 1%. That is why the democrat party went after it.

It is almost exhausting being one of JPPs great political minds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

That's pretty much the Republican playbook. Create a monster then hate it. It's all just a figleaf for low taxes for the rich, drug war hypocrisy, cutting help for the poor. That's your agenda. Then label that shit "great America"

Go to hell.
    Pelosi created her own image.
    The Dems have become far left filled with "resistance" and no other message. Own it.

12. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (06-22-2017)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

he fact that we have spent so much time talking about Russia has been a distraction from what should be the clear contrast between Democrats and the Trump agenda, which is on economics.”

Bingo. Running mainly against Donald Trump didn’t work for the Dems in 2016, and it’s not working now.

The news peg for these recriminations, of course, is the Democrats losing Tuesday’s special election for a House seat in Georgia. I never spent much time on that race because I never believed that Jon Ossoff, despite raising $25 million, was going to win in a heavily Republican district that he didn’t even live in.

But since the media collectively declared it a referendum on Trump—and would have gone haywire if Ossoff had won—there is a reckoning about what the Democratic Party stands for.

Ohio Democratic congressman Tim Ryan told the New York Times that his party is “toxic” in large swaths of the country: “Our brand is worse than Trump. We can’t just run against Trump.”

The president, for his part, tweeted that “the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0.”

This reminds me of the endless debates after Hillary Clinton’s loss about why she didn’t have much of an economic message.

I wrote yesterday about how the special counsel’s investigation of President Trump now dominates the media and political culture. But to the extent that the Democrats use much of their energy bashing Trump, they are failing to connect with voters who aren’t addicted to Beltway scandals.

Times conservative Ross Douthat says the party’s problem is that while the country has moved left, the Democrats have moved even more left:

“On immigration, for instance, public opinion had actually become modestly more liberal in the years leading up to Trump — but the Democrats are now almost an open-borders party, so even modest skepticism about immigration tends to push voters toward the Republicans. On abortion, where public opinion has been stable, Democrats have ditched their old attempts at moderation, undercutting the gains that secularization and the liberal turn on other culture-war issues should have naturally delivered them. And the party’s base has no patience anymore for the kind of careful triangulation that Bill Clinton practiced on issues like crime and welfare policy, or for the then-Democratic voters who were reassured by it.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...mit-it-is.html

14. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (06-22-2017)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Yep, nothing wrong with money. But, the money needs to accompany a timely message.
    Yep, IMHO her & shumar are both warriors from the last war,or the one before that...

To many in the country her very name is four letter word.....

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't care about her

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep, IMHO her & shumar are both warriors from the last war,or the one before that...

To many in the country her very name is four letter word.....
    abandon your leaders when your store is robbed

recipe for disastor