Members banned from this thread: blackascoal, evince, domer76, archives and Nomad

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Democrats had the worst May fundraising since 2003 - Republicans have 6:1 advantage

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Talking Democrats had the worst May fundraising since 2003 - Republicans have 6:1 advantage

The Democratic National Committee raised nearly $4.3 million in May, making it the organization's worst May on record for fundraising since 2003, according to newly released Federal Election Commission data.

In May 2003, the Democratic group pulled in $2.7 million. Although 2017 is an off-year for fundraising, the DNC has raised between $4.5 million and $20 million every May in the nearly decade and a half since then.

The low number follows another rough fundraising month in April, in which the group hauled in $4.7 million, making it the worst April of fundraising since 2009.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez has said he intends to double the organization's budget from $50 million to $100 million this year, a change that will prove difficult if donations continue to remain below average. Perez defended his performance by saying he has only been leading the DNC for a few months now.

"Well again, I got there on March 1. And so, I was the first to say, we have a lot of rebuilding to do," Perez said on NBC.

The Republican National Committee reported $10.8 million in donations for the month of May, an off-year record-high number for the group.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/de...rticle/2626603

Why aren't the persisting resisting democrats totally crushing it in fundraising? I thought a sleeping giant was awoken. All those pussy hat wearing resistor persisters were supossed to be crushing it by now. Why are republicans outraising them 6:1? Weird right?

this is all the more hilarious when democrats then piss away 24 million in georgia. LMAO.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following User Groans At BRUTALITOPS For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (06-22-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SHITBALLS View Post

Why aren't the persisting resisting democrats totally crushing it in fundraising? I thought a sleeping giant was awoken. All those pussy hat wearing resistor persisters were supossed to be crushing it by now. Why are republicans outraising them 6:1? Weird right?

this is all the more hilarious when democrats then piss away 24 million in georgia. LMAO.
    Well according to Rana, Thingy and BAC Panther the democrat party has never been more energized and are poised to take back the House.

They say that the country hates Trump and they are going to make 2018 a referendum on Trump

But............................

In last nights special election they weren't able to make it a referendum on Trump.

If you can figger it out let me know

Now with that said there is a possibility for the GOP to get routed in 2018 and that is if Ryan and McCuntell continue to do nothing to push a conservative agenda forward and send bills to Trumps desk. If they don't keep their promises it will be bloodbath as their base will turn on them.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Hey, rejoice guys. You won the war. Dems are a permanent minority now, and Trump & his offspring will rule the world until we're all old & grey.

Ya got what you want. What are you looking for now?

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, that last post was completely sarcastic. I'm really howling at how much of a GOP shill Grind has become, without even realizing it.

I thought ILA was the desh of the right, but it's close now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-21-2017), FUCK THE POLICE (06-22-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do a lot of people donate to DNC or RNC these days or to individual campaigns? I know as a non party member I donate to campaigns directly, not through the organizations.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Hey, rejoice guys. You won the war. Dems are a permanent minority now, and Trump & his offspring will rule the world until we're all old & grey.

The Apocolypse.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (06-21-2017)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Actually, that last post was completely sarcastic. I'm really howling at how much of a GOP shill Grind has become, without even realizing it.

I thought ILA was the desh of the right, but it's close now.
    What about my post has anything to do with shilling? For months I read your masturbataory fantasies about the resister persisters and how trump is a plauge to the GOP, and how trump being elected is the greatest thing ever for democrats but then the facts on the ground is younare getting your ass handed to you in fundraising.

---

Grind is basically right

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What about my post has anything to do with shilling? For months I read your masturbataory fantasies about the resister persisters and how trump is a plauge to the GOP, and how trump being elected is the greatest thing ever for democrats but then the facts on the ground is younare getting your ass handed to you in fundraising.
    Well now according to Rana donations to the parties don't matter

It's a moral victory apparently.

The left has had a bad couple of weeks

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have very little doubt about '18 (on the House side). Rejoice in the month's fundraising, as you do every big Trump-oriented win.

As I said, it's all very desh-like. And it pains me, because you used to be a poster I really respected.

Damn! I just can't stop doing that. Sorry - that last part is a lie. Your posts have always been worthless.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-21-2017)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

heil Trump!

although seriously I have been saying that one of the dangers the DNC faces is exhausting its donor base before the midterms. People only have so much money to give.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have very little doubt about '18 (on the House side). Rejoice in the month's fundraising, as you do every big Trump-oriented win.

As I said, it's all very desh-like. And it pains me, because you used to be a poster I really respected.

Damn! I just can't stop doing that. Sorry - that last part is a lie. Your posts have always been worthless.
    for clarification, I have never once stated dems can't be competitive or win the house. It's fully possible and perhaps even likely just based on how these things work historically. My only argument is it's not a slam dunk, and a lot of pontificating on the part of people like BAC who talk about republican doom are completely full of shit. Republicans objectively have way more money, democrats keep pissing it away. Democrats lack a coherent message. Democrats said the stock market would colapse, but it's crushing right now. You guys just keep being wrong on stupid dumb shit. It is not me, but you and your ilk that need to come back to reality.

---

Grind is basically right

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

for clarification, I have never once stated dems can't be competitive or win the house. It's fully possible and perhaps even likely just based on how these things work historically. My only argument is it's not a slam dunk, and a lot of pontificating on the part of people like BAC who talk about republican doom are completely full of shit. Republicans objectively have way more money, democrats keep pissing it away. Democrats lack a coherent message. Democrats said the stock market would colapse, but it's crushing right now. You guys just keep being wrong on stupid dumb shit. It is not me, but you and your ilk that need to come back to reality.
    The Democrats can win but they have to do the two things that they are not willing to do.

Critisize Obama.

The blue collar voters that voted Obama before left because while everyone touted a recovery their life got harder and harder. The democrats will have to say what Obama did wrong and how you will make it better. Which brings us to the second thing they are unwilling to do.

Heil Trump. When you say Obama did something wrong at the end of that path lies Trump.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    The Democrats can win but they have to do the two things that they are not willing to do.

Critisize Obama.

The blue collar voters that voted Obama before left because while everyone touted a recovery their life got harder and harder. The democrats will have to say what Obama did wrong and how you will make it better. Which brings us to the second thing they are unwilling to do.

Heil Trump. When you say Obama did something wrong at the end of that path lies Trump.
    They also have to walk back this Russian bullshit. But they are unwilling to do so and it is fixin to blow up on them. The revelations that the DNC turned down help from FBI and DHS are stunning

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

to be fair, after Georgia, there probably aren't any demmycrats left with money.........

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Get ready for the rallying cry from the democrat party that there is too much money in politics again. They were fine when the democrat party was raking it in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

tinfoil (06-21-2017)