Page 358 of 372 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 5567

Thread: trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

1. #5356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RickyTavy View Post
    ChlamydiaBear finds hope in Millie being attracted to the way he does sexual sleazing of another poster's child. The lack of pride in what he does makes Millie think he has a chance at seducing another fat old coward.

Sniff.

Greg

2. #5357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    This post and numerous other of your posts proves the point this thread is meaningless and is pretty much your own warzone lounge thread.

Poor tacky.
    Yep. He's a prehensile buttsock!!

Greg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dropbear1 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-15-2017)

4. #5358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 102 Posts

This post and numerous other of your posts proves the point this thread is meaningless and is pretty much your own warzone lounge thread.

Poor tacky.
    You forgot your squeaking about how you don't follow me about hoping your next wimpy shot will redeem all the previous humiliations, gnat. Good news is desperate Millie thought your skirts were full enough to hide behind.
    It's very hard not to be condescending, when you're explaining something to an idiot. - Bill Maher

5. #5359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dropbear1 View Post
    Yep. He's a prehensile buttsock!!

Greg
    Because if no-pride plagiarizing of my observations on the actions of your "prehensile" lips doesn't validate your reliance on sexual deviancy, then what is the use of being a Deplorable, eh?
    It's very hard not to be condescending, when you're explaining something to an idiot. - Bill Maher

6. #5360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Give ChlamydiaBear a chance! He can explain why his constant sexual sliming of a another poster's daughter is validated by ... ??? Inability to compete otherwise? Deplorable ethics demonstrated by the way Millie sucks up to his no-pride sleaze from his hide-from bunker?

7. #5361 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You might consider, ChlamydiaBear, how this thread is likely to end soon, and I will have to start another. Consider, you sick fuck, what you will do if you continue to be such a no-pride, "groan"ing, deviant bitch, and I decide to ban you from that thread. You really willing to hope Isatroll the Attention Whore will take you back? Behave yourself, Twitch, or else

8. #5362 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

9. #5363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Felon Merle sings of 'Merican values, before realizing the cowardly bigotry in those who attacked an Obama who presided with a class seldom seen anymore.

10. #5364 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kflaux View Post
    I did get around to reading this article today (http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...or-humans.html). It is easy to see why it caused a stir.

Still, the guy states at the beginning that these are worst-case scenarios, the kind of environmental apocalypse that would only be likely if we kept repeating our mistake and electing Trump-like psychopaths election after election, pretty much allowing the Kochs and their ilk (...I can use that word, now, right?) to take charge of our environment policy. Oh, and Europe, China, Japan, etc make similar blunders. ...okay, paraphrasing there, but. We would have to pretty much ignore climate change and party like it's 1954 right up until the floods and droughts and storms and etc keep us from extracting any more FFs.

...trying to scare people into action is generally not smart. I suspect this might have been the real reason for the negative reactions of some scientists, as recounted here, for example:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...abitable-earth
    So?

What, really, is the damage of an article (or a thousand articles) explaining, "See, this is what is going to happen, at least a plausible scenario, in case we keep doing what we're doing?" I liked the article, even though it could have been better and clearer at times. I liked it particularly because it serves to destroy the myth that those living somewhere in northern Norway or Canada need not worry about climate change, and somehow fertile lands lost to scorching heat in the (Sub-) Tropics will be replaced by a then-arable Siberia. That's not gonna happen.

I understand why serious climate scientists, being routinely scolded for "alarmism", would want to put some distance between themselves and the author. I'd bet some of them, at least, would give a finger for the freedom to rattle the cages all around the way this journalist did. Moreover, Ken, as we both know, no way, no how, science these days can predict with any certainty what feedback loops we're going to trigger, and what kind of warming we'll get with the next 100ppm of carbon-equivalent we blow into the air. There is no way to predict political reactions to climate change (and subsequent societal change) and their climate impact all around the world anyway. So, why not have at least one journalist, or a few, reach and describe the outer and upper limits of plausible scenarios regardless of interested circles screeching from their padded porches? I'd rather bet that the current crop of climate scientists will be in for severe criticisms down the road for letting themselves be cowed into settling for the lower bounds of climate change effects - in order to avoid the "alarmist" label.
    Last edited by Owl'd You're Up!; 07-15-2017 at 04:12 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Owl'd You're Up! For This Post:

kflaux (07-15-2017), Moondoggie (07-15-2017)

12. #5365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Owl'd You're Up! View Post
    So?

What, really, is the damage of an article (or a thousand articles) explaining, "See, this is what is going to happen, at least a plausible scenario, in case we keep doing what we're doing?" I liked the article, even though it could have been better and clearer at times. I liked it particularly because it serves to destroy the myth that those living somewhere in northern Norway or Canada need not worry about climate change, and somehow fertile lands lost to scorching heat in the (Sub-) Tropics will be replaced by a then-arable Siberia. That's not gonna happen.

I understand why serious climate scientists, being routinely scolded for "alarmism", would want to put some distance between themselves and the author. I'd bet some of them, at least, would give a finger for the freedom to rattle the cages all around the way this journalist did. Moreover, Ken, as we both know, no way, no how, science these days can predict with any certainty what feedback loops we're going to trigger, and what kind of warming we'll get with the next 100pm of carbon-equivalent we blow into the air. There is no way to predict political reactions to climate change (and subsequent societal change) and their climate impact all around the world anyway. So, why not have at least one journalist, or a few, reaching the outer and upper limits of plausible scenarios? I'd rather bet that the current crop of climate scientists will be in for severe criticisms down the road for letting themselves be cowed into settling for the lower bounds of climate change effects - in order to avoid the "alarmist" label.
    Now, maybe you see why this self-righteous asshole is the only one in cyber-space who scares me some.

13. #5366 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RickyTavy View Post
    You forgot your squeaking about how you don't follow me about hoping your next wimpy shot will redeem all the previous humiliations, gnat. Good news is desperate Millie thought your skirts were full enough to hide behind.
    You follow USF around to more threads just tonight than I have ever responded to any of your posts in different threads. Also you lying troll, you keep responding to my posts, and talking about me when responding to other's posts, but yeah, I'm following you.

What a sad little person you to so badly need attention and how insecure you are with your constant proclamations of kicking people's ass.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Dropbear1 (07-15-2017)

15. #5367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You follow USF around to more threads just tonight than I have ever responded to any of your posts in different threads. Also you lying troll, you keep responding to my posts, and talking about me when responding to other's posts, but yeah, I'm following you.

What a sad little person you to so badly need attention and how insecure you are with your constant proclamations of kicking people's ass.
    I'd respond to this sad contradiction of how I ignore you and pay too much attention to you as an explanation of why most of your posts are dedicated to gumming my ankles, but even drunk I do not speak sniveling gibberish.

Oh, observing that I swat your gnat-ass with regularity is hardly the same as asserting I boast of "kicking people's ass." I do not pretend that humiliating you is much of an accomplishment.

16. #5368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In case you missed it, Deplorable going by Freedumb (sp?) sniveled that I dared not post on one of his threads. After I did, he banned me from posting on his next thread.

In case you were wondering why a significant minority of Americans could vote for a pampered brat who routinely rapes them.

17. #5369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

This post and numerous other of your [RickyTavy] posts proves the point this thread is meaningless and is pretty much your own warzone lounge thread.

Poor tacky.
    Don't believe I've seen anything substantive from you.

18. #5370 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay, once again I hope you enjoyed having me as much as I enjoyed having you.