Page 50 of 372 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

1. #736 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    but what does it have to do with the electoral college discussion?......you haven't even established truth in your claim the EC "encourages less democracy".......considering the fact our country is the most successful example of a country that values democracy one could more easily posit that it is an essential element of democracy's survival, protecting us from extremists.......
    Gods. Are you arguing that an unequal value on votes, depending on where they're cast, is more democratic than being able to directly vote for a president with one man one vote? Really?

2. #737 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Trump has given the country hope,
    on so many levels there is actually a chance we restore ourselves back at the top of the shining hill

Conservatives were aware that our country was being rotted from the inside by the ever increasing liberal game plan to pit recent immigrants and minorities against republicans simply so Democrats could gain power.
    And with the growing number of these votes we were starting to wonder if there was anything we could do.

Trumps victory showed us that there is still more of us hard working, self respecting, God fearing Americans than there were of them. We just have to show up at the polls.

So good luck with trying to keep us from doing it again. The media obstruction machine just lights a fire under our kettle. And until Democrats figure that out, we win.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-23-2017)

4. #738 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cnm View Post
    Gods. Are you arguing that an unequal value on votes, depending on where they're cast, is more democratic than being able to directly vote for a president with one man one vote? Really?
    I am arguing that the EC was intended to protect us from the potential excesses of a pure democracy.......this country wouldn't even exist if the smaller states like Maine and Rhode Island hadn't been given the protection against New York and Virginia that the EC provided......and today, states like Montana and Maine need the same protection from extremists in California and New York.......

if what you claim is better than what we have why do we even have a Senate?.......Why not just a House of Representatives?......

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

anatta (06-23-2017), Cancel 2018.1 (06-23-2017)

6. #739 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 34 Posts

You're renouncing your history?
    Can you imagine being so unaware? Holy shit.

7. #740 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X.O. View Post
    Can you imagine being so unaware? Holy shit.
    nobody is renouncing history......why can't you people just answer questions?.....

8. #741 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

My history only goes back to the last century lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-23-2017)

10. #742 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 113 Times in 111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Yet if he turned up in a public toilet you'd be more than happy!

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo
    I wouldn't care.....it's a fucking bathroom, I'm there to do a job.

11. #743 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RickyTavy View Post
    Okay, a little something to hold you over until I come back tomorrow.

How Much Crap Could a trump Fluffer Suck, If a trump Fluffer Could Suck trump?
    March 31, 2017
    Attachment 4299

Okay, I was stunned that the Deplorables were such lickspittle lemmings that they just went along with trump hiding his tax returns, and breaking various promises about revealing them later. These people put more research into which chewing tobacco they use than they do in picking a president, and the men are even worse. I have, however, come to terms with the notion that they are just fine with their leader being such a ham-fisted liar.
    Because of this, trump is confident that he can tell his fluffers to swallow and then watch the Pavlovian salivating begin. I remain surprised, however, that trump believes he can get away with even the most blatant attempts to block investigation into his treason. The Nunes charade – “Ooh look, I have this information the White House gave me that can be used as vague support for trump dishonesty. I must rush immediately to tell the president what he has given me and then tell no one else” – fell apart to the point that Spicer, on orders from his boss, will simply refuse to tell us who let Nunes into the White House to get the information he gave to the White House. This information is easily obtained. They are simply trying to hide it.
    Nunes tried to help by postponing any more hearings for a month. On Wednesday he got caught lying about formally inviting Comey to testify – part of his delay tactic. He had not issued the formal invitation; Schiff was holding it up for leverage on other witnesses and public hearings, but Nunes lied out of reflex. NYT and WP say now one of Nunes’s sources was Ezra Cohen-Watnick. If true, and Spicer tied himself in knots trying to fake a denial, Nunes also lied about his source not being a White House aide. Lt. General McMaster, NSA Director, had tried to fire Mr. Cohen earlier, largely because CIA people said they did not have confidence in his abilities and found him difficult to work with. He was reportedly saved by going to Jared Kushner who went to wifey’s daddy who over-ruled the general and the CIA. Aside from the lies and the insult-to-intelligence charade of it all, Rachel Maddow is asking another interesting question. What were White House Aides doing by spying on the FBI investigation of them?
    Oh, if you have not yet been treated with enough contempt for your intelligence, Eli Lake at Bloomberg is reporting that Nunes now has a new story for you: “I did use the White House to help to confirm what I already knew from other sources.” Again, none of this will bother trump fluffers in the least. They are just fine with whatever it takes to get revenge on America for looking down on them.
    I continue to believe, however, they will not get away with this sleaze. I do believe that most Americans put the interests of the nation over any hurt feelings and never-ending quests for vengeance. Remember, trump was elected by a minority of the voters and his popularity has declined at a record pace. I continue to marvel, though, at the degree to which trump can insult his most loyal goose-steppers. trump treats his herd with far more disdain than any liberal elite ever did. He declares openly that his swallowers will eat whatever shit he feeds them, and they proudly agree. It’s almost as if they have no pride at all.

Almost.

Read more at https://meanliberal.blog/
    Excellent tweet today "the only requirement for being a die hard Trump supporter, being dumber than Trump"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-23-2017), RickyTavy (06-23-2017)

13. #744 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nobody is renouncing history......why can't you people just answer questions?.....
    holy shit... answer questions?... complete sentences don't mean what they say....we speak for everyone....and you people all think the same?

Listen pal, the sentence, "We don't like being divided into tribes based on race, gender or etc, and then pitted against one another" belies a complete lack of awareness of the very point this "liberal meme assassin" was harping on. Let it sink in.

And another point, what's with the incomplete thoughts, sentences and ridiculous overuse of ellipses? This is a text-based medium. If you want your statements to be taken seriously, a little display of literacy wouldn't hurt. If you think it's your art, fine... But Picasso you ain't.

14. #745 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I did in the primaries but I don't now because he earned the right to say whatever he wants in my opinion. He humiliated hrc.
    Anybody can say what they want about Carter being incompetent but at least he lost to an icon.
    hrc lost to a buffoon.
    Trump's my hero.
    Yes, it is truly sad that you admire such a low life.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-23-2017), Cypress (06-26-2017), TTQ64 (06-23-2017)

16. #746 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Excellent tweet today "the only requirement for being a die hard Trump supporter, being dumber than Trump"
    Where's my "like" button?

17. #747 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Yes, it is truly sad that you admire such a low life.
    And they don't believe Russian propagandists, trolls and spam bots affected the election.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to X.O. For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-23-2017)

19. #748 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    As soon as you have the power? How's that going lol?

Actually, I care about the country---it's why myself and millions voted for Trump. I/we don't want to become Western Europe. We don't like being divided into tribes based on race, gender or etc, and then pitted against one another.

If you haven't noticed, tribalism sucks in another part of the world where it reigns.
    Wow, you truly are one confused person, lol, Trump is driving the train on division and the toxic atmosphere is creating more division not less, that some real delusion you entertain.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cancel 2020.1 (06-23-2017), InstantOn (06-23-2017), kflaux (06-23-2017)

21. #749 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X.O. View Post
    Where's my "like" button?
    Probably have to refresh the thread.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

X.O. (06-23-2017)

23. #750 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I am arguing that the EC was intended to protect us from the potential excesses of a pure democracy.......this country wouldn't even exist if the smaller states like Maine and Rhode Island hadn't been given the protection against New York and Virginia that the EC provided......and today, states like Montana and Maine need the same protection from extremists in California and New York.......

if what you claim is better than what we have why do we even have a Senate?.......Why not just a House of Representatives?......
    it's an ingenious institution that reflects the design of the Republic.

electors are awarded by state and population -just like Congress