Page 49 of 372 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

1. #721 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cnm View Post
    I'd be interested in following the link to that assertion.
    our lib'ruls have been insisting on that for months...feel free to browse the archives.......

2. #722 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can't imagine you holding Trump to account for his utterances either. But the rest of the world thanks you for the incompetency you have put in place.
    There is only one thing that can make me angrier than the disrespect they have paid our country, and that is when we take power back and then dem leadership asks us to forgive them. It is unforgivable. What Trump is doing is unacceptable and must be punished. Punished like a fucking scorched earth, back of aircraft carrier unconditional surrender, salt your crops, forfeit your military, divide and annex your land type resolution.

Payback is going to be a bitch. You earn it every day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

TTQ64 (06-22-2017)

4. #723 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RickyTavy View Post
    I cited Harding. He's a fact.
    Harding is a fact......Trump being the worst president since Harding is an opinion.......the South is no more America's third world than Redlands, CA or Detroit......again, opinion and not fact......in any event, stating a fact is not in itself an argument.......and your "fairly common opinions" are obviously still an opinion.......
    again I have to ask, will you and your traveling horde ever start to engage in real debate?.....if you ever begin to answer some questions we're here.....

5. #724 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, unlike you I think the US could do with more democracy not less as has been the historical situation in the Confederate states.
    why are we discussing confederate states, again......you haven't gotten around to why you brought them up......

6. #725 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I did in the primaries but I don't now because he earned the right to say whatever he wants in my opinion. He humiliated hrc.
    Anybody can say what they want about Carter being incompetent but at least he lost to an icon.
    hrc lost to a buffoon.
    Trump's my hero.
    Bottom Line.. pick your poison. A hamfisted orange blustering liar
    or
    a warmongering mostly corrupt -border line criminal uber-Hawk Clinton whom I guarantee would have us tied up in Syria someway by now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Cancel 2018.1 (06-22-2017)

8. #726 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RickyTavy View Post
    Okay, a little something to hold you over until I come back tomorrow.

How Much Crap Could a trump Fluffer Suck, If a trump Fluffer Could Suck trump?
    March 31, 2017
    Attachment 4299

Okay, I was stunned that the Deplorables were such lickspittle lemmings that they just went along with trump hiding his tax returns, and breaking various promises about revealing them later. These people put more research into which chewing tobacco they use than they do in picking a president, and the men are even worse. I have, however, come to terms with the notion that they are just fine with their leader being such a ham-fisted liar.
    Because of this, trump is confident that he can tell his fluffers to swallow and then watch the Pavlovian salivating begin. I remain surprised, however, that trump believes he can get away with even the most blatant attempts to block investigation into his treason. The Nunes charade – “Ooh look, I have this information the White House gave me that can be used as vague support for trump dishonesty. I must rush immediately to tell the president what he has given me and then tell no one else” – fell apart to the point that Spicer, on orders from his boss, will simply refuse to tell us who let Nunes into the White House to get the information he gave to the White House. This information is easily obtained. They are simply trying to hide it.
    Nunes tried to help by postponing any more hearings for a month. On Wednesday he got caught lying about formally inviting Comey to testify – part of his delay tactic. He had not issued the formal invitation; Schiff was holding it up for leverage on other witnesses and public hearings, but Nunes lied out of reflex. NYT and WP say now one of Nunes’s sources was Ezra Cohen-Watnick. If true, and Spicer tied himself in knots trying to fake a denial, Nunes also lied about his source not being a White House aide. Lt. General McMaster, NSA Director, had tried to fire Mr. Cohen earlier, largely because CIA people said they did not have confidence in his abilities and found him difficult to work with. He was reportedly saved by going to Jared Kushner who went to wifey’s daddy who over-ruled the general and the CIA. Aside from the lies and the insult-to-intelligence charade of it all, Rachel Maddow is asking another interesting question. What were White House Aides doing by spying on the FBI investigation of them?
    Oh, if you have not yet been treated with enough contempt for your intelligence, Eli Lake at Bloomberg is reporting that Nunes now has a new story for you: “I did use the White House to help to confirm what I already knew from other sources.” Again, none of this will bother trump fluffers in the least. They are just fine with whatever it takes to get revenge on America for looking down on them.
    I continue to believe, however, they will not get away with this sleaze. I do believe that most Americans put the interests of the nation over any hurt feelings and never-ending quests for vengeance. Remember, trump was elected by a minority of the voters and his popularity has declined at a record pace. I continue to marvel, though, at the degree to which trump can insult his most loyal goose-steppers. trump treats his herd with far more disdain than any liberal elite ever did. He declares openly that his swallowers will eat whatever shit he feeds them, and they proudly agree. It’s almost as if they have no pride at all.

Almost.

Read more at https://meanliberal.blog/
    /yawn......when do we start dealing with facts.....

9. #727 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    hrc lost to a buffoon.
    Trump's my hero.
    Add one more brief line, and you could have a haiku titled "cognitive dissonance"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kflaux For This Post:

InstantOn (06-23-2017), Phantasmal (06-23-2017), RickyTavy (06-22-2017)

11. #728 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,322 Times in 10,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

World stage liar.

12. #729 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

I approve of him as POTUS. Thanks for taking one for the team.
    I approve of anybody that's not hrc. That included Obama in '08.
    My team was Anybody But Clinton. ABC. Dims continually confuse that with being a Repub.
    The orange clown just makes it more rewarding.

13. #730 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why are we discussing confederate states, again......you haven't gotten around to why you brought them up......
    Oh. You haven't inferred the point they historically encouraged less democracy, as does the Constitution of which you approve? I will type slower for you too in future.

14. #731 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Bottom Line.. pick your poison. A hamfisted orange blustering liar
    or
    a warmongering mostly corrupt -border line criminal uber-Hawk Clinton whom I guarantee would have us tied up in Syria someway by now.
    As I say, thanks again for taking one for the team. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

15. #732 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    A tour de force! No Republicans dare respond.
    You guys are funny lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #733 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The only truth here is that you care only about party, you nod when trump winks and lies all the time and all you want to do is give a huge middle finger to truth, dignity and what you would LIKE to pretend is a dishonest media, when in fact it is honest and seeks facts, an enterprise not at all in your interest. This can only be a swan song. Shooting off blank rounds into space as you fall. For what you have done to American stature and basic decency by election g this prevaricating game show clown will never be forgiven nor forgotten. Enjoy your day, dog. As soon as we have the power it is reclamation time at the animal "shelter" for all of you deplorable courtesy of a co2 inhalation, pests.😎
    As soon as you have the power? How's that going lol?

Actually, I care about the country---it's why myself and millions voted for Trump. I/we don't want to become Western Europe. We don't like being divided into tribes based on race, gender or etc, and then pitted against one another.

If you haven't noticed, tribalism sucks in another part of the world where it reigns.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #734 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh. You haven't inferred the point they historically encouraged less democracy, as does the Constitution of which you approve? I will type slower for you too in future.
    but what does it have to do with the electoral college discussion?......you haven't even established truth in your claim the EC "encourages less democracy".......considering the fact our country is the most successful example of a country that values democracy one could more easily posit that it is an essential element of democracy's survival, protecting us from extremists.......

18. #735 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    We don't like being divided into tribes based on race, gender or etc, and then pitted against one another.
    You're renouncing your history?