Page 45 of 372 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

1. #661 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    Sure a kid who has happy parents who have no need for money can work three jobs and have 10 years of college loans to pay off.

Can you tell us again why Trump will never be President

Next
    “You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

To a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

George W. Bush

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #662 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RickyTavy View Post
    Looked around a couple of days ago, but neither prickly pears nor wild blackberries were ripe yet. So, today I bought a bunch of peaches for my next batch of wine. Cutting the fruit up is boring and kind of a pain, but that part is done now. It was a friend in college who made peach wine that got me back to this hobby. My process is a more refined, but I did like his peach wine.

Speaking of cutting up and pitting four or five pounds of fruit being a pain in the ass, I'm really not looking forward to doing prickly pear. Made some prickly pear jam, when I was a kid. I was unaware the fruit is coated with microscopic thorns you can't see as well as the ones you can. Inside of my hands itched for a week. Now, I know to burn them off over the stove, but then I gotta peel 'em and kinda core 'em to get the seeds. Doing that for five pounds - I'm guessing close to 20 prickly pears - won't be any fun. Having a gallon of prickly pear wine will be neat, though.
    Sounds yummy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

RickyTavy (06-22-2017)

4. #663 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Okay, you can keep that angry and repulsive notion of female genitalia repressed deep down, but I don't think it's healthy.

I think "hubristic" was you getting pretentious and trying to use words bigger than yourself but yes, I do have a history of being arrogant and mean with the proudly ignorant and the cowardly bigoted. Some have criticized me, perhaps fairly, for kicking mental cripples, but it seems to me you people invite abuse.
    Yes that what cunts do, so I was on the ball there. For your information, I have only ever called one woman a cunt on here and never in real life. The cunt in question aka Darla, despite being an avowed gender feminist, chose to call my wife a suckee fuckee. Hence invoking the holy Trinity of -isms namely racism, sexism and bullshitism.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

5. #664 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Its in the constitution and it works.....
    In bush, the electoral college gave us the worst president since Harding, at least. Now, trump threatens to shatter that standard of boobery and incompetence. So much for "it works."

In spite of what the system has recently wrought, I still support the continuation of the electoral college. It is the foundation of our political process. True, state legislatures are cheaper and easier for corporations and the wealthy to buy and own, and it has perpetuated the continuing squalor in the South, aka America's Third World. And, this has led to sleazy gerrymandering that has allowed the Regressives to exploit minority rule, and ...

... you know what? Let me get back to you on this.
    It's very hard not to be condescending, when you're explaining something to an idiot. - Bill Maher

6. #665 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by X.O. View Post
    So that's all you got? You call yourself truth detector, yet post nothing but insults?
    Yes. Yes, he does. It's all he's ever done and all he'll ever do. Just a heads-up.

― Charles Dickens

7. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

X.O. (06-22-2017)

8. #666 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Yes that what cunts do, so I was on the ball there.
    Have you checked to see if your closet door is locked? Doesn't look to me like it's even fully closed, Queenie.

For your information, I have only ever called one woman a cunt on here and never in real life.
    Yes, you did not strike me as being particularly courageous. Thank gawd for cyber-space anonymity, eh?

The cunt in question aka Darla, despite being an avowed gender feminist, chose to call my wife a suckee fuckee. Hence invoking the holy Trinity of -isms namely racism, sexism and bullshitism.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo
    No, I get it. You're a conservative, so it is somebody else's fault you are what you are. trump recognized how your "elk" (there's a cute story behind that word choice. I'll tell you someday) needs somebody to blame for your inadequacies. That's why he promised your herd a scapegoat in every pot.
    It's very hard not to be condescending, when you're explaining something to an idiot. - Bill Maher

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyTavy For This Post:

Kaykan (06-22-2017)

10. #667 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    Trump actually ran the most brilliant political campaign of recent memory last 2016. People will be studying it in the future.

He hijacked a party and every institutional advantage was against him. A hostile press, outspent 2:1, and a spoiler candidate in mcmullin whose only purpose is to draw votes away from trump. Not to mention figures in his own party openly siding with the opposition.
    trump is the man the GOP hated even after the election. They only like riding his coat tails to other positions in govt.

― Charles Dickens

11. #668 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, was everybody as surprised as I was that trump's "tapes" bluff turned out to be just another gust of trump flatulence? Must have taken me five or ten seconds to get over the shock. Still, is there anything more presidential than a flabby brat with a justifiably fragile ego playing cutesy games?

12. #669 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

So, was everybody as surprised as I was that trump's "tapes" bluff turned out to be just another gust of trump flatulence? Must have taken me five or ten seconds to get over the shock. Still, is there anything more presidential than a flabby brat with a justifiably fragile ego playing cutesy games?
    Another of his childish outbursts promising to testify, wonder when he'll fess up about that one?

13. #670 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

D'Backs finished a series in Denver today, taking two out of three. I'm in a good mood. I have a show on DVR to watch, but nothing else really to do tonight, so I might be spending some time here this evening. Gotta fix some supper soon, but other than that ...

14. #671 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Another of his childish outbursts promising to testify, wonder when he'll fess up about that one?
    Probably right after he keeps his promise to release his tax returns after he's elected.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RickyTavy For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-22-2017), TTQ64 (06-22-2017)

16. #672 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

Declaring war on a noun?

Oh, right, you were being rhetorical.

17. #673 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cnm View Post
    Declaring war on a noun?

Oh, right, you were being rhetorical.
    Nope, don't get it.

18. #674 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

In bush, the electoral college gave us the worst president since Harding, at least. Now, trump threatens to shatter that standard of boobery and incompetence. So much for "it works."
    discounting your opinion as obviously worthless, "it works" still stands......

19. #675 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

You could use a food mill with several inserts with differently sized holes, though I don't know if they'd be fine enough. You could make jelly which goes into a cloth bag which you crush, probably while wearing heavy rubber gloves.