Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104

Thread: Ruh-roh

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,035
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 2,649 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 340 Times in 314 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    But you can't admit that media lies have affected Trump's poll numbers?
    The only "media lies" are the ones that come from the right-wing media.

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,327
    Thanks
    31,466
    Thanked 8,377 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    7,736
    Groaned 5,092 Times in 4,564 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Bottom line is trump is not going anywhere,

    and the Dems will lose seats int he mid terms if they don't stop acting like obstructionists to his agenda
    You are easily the new dumbest poster on this site
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  3. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2017)

  4. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,346
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 990 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 115 Times in 109 Posts

    Default

    Main stream media wouldn't know truth is it smacked them in the face.

    What they do understand is falling viewership, failing trust in their reporting, and left wing politics taking a hit because of their lies and bias.

    This isn't rocket science, or one would think
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Bigdog (06-19-2017)

  6. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,327
    Thanks
    31,466
    Thanked 8,377 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    7,736
    Groaned 5,092 Times in 4,564 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    who let the dogs out?
    More character assassination.
    It is truly sad to watch you devolve.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  7. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2017)

  8. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90,968
    Thanks
    17,872
    Thanked 11,986 Times in 9,445 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,408 Times in 5,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Main stream media wouldn't know truth is it smacked them in the face.

    What they do understand is falling viewership, failing trust in their reporting, and left wing politics taking a hit because of their lies and bias.

    This isn't rocket science, or one would think


    ITS A CORPORATE MEDIA IDIOT

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Rune (06-19-2017)

  10. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,168
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 10,953 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    What media narrative of 'mine' are you talking about?

    It's not a scapegoat---it's a fact, the media lied about Trump being under investigation for months. You don't think that adversely affected his poll numbers?

    Really?
    A) Again - his #'s STARTED low. They've gone down, but not much - he was already at historically low levels.
    B) People in Trump's campaign were being investigated - only you & other Trump supporters see a significant difference.
    C) Trump has brought most of the scrutiny on himself, with his tweets & his careless rhetoric during the campaign & after.
    D) It's a scapegoat.

  11. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    16,337
    Thanks
    3,194
    Thanked 7,192 Times in 5,242 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 601 Times in 576 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    A) Again - his #'s STARTED low. They've gone down, but not much - he was already at historically low levels.
    B) People in Trump's campaign were being investigated - only you & other Trump supporters see a significant difference.
    C) Trump has brought most of the scrutiny on himself, with his tweets & his careless rhetoric during the campaign & after.
    D) It's a scapegoat.
    It took a minute to come up with B) didn't it lol.
    Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed~Kanye West

  12. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,168
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 10,953 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It took a minute to come up with B) didn't it lol.
    Nope. I have never seen a significant difference there. The buck stops w/ Trump.

    Hold him to the same standards you held Obama to.

  13. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    16,337
    Thanks
    3,194
    Thanked 7,192 Times in 5,242 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 601 Times in 576 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Nope. I have never seen a significant difference there. The buck stops w/ Trump.

    Hold him to the same standards you held Obama to.
    Apparently, the FBI saw a significant difference because they never had Trump under investigation.

    Why did the media feel compelled to lie about it? Did they pick sides?
    Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed~Kanye West

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Bigdog (06-19-2017)

  15. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    52,272
    Thanks
    13,940
    Thanked 12,680 Times in 9,508 Posts
    Groans
    609
    Groaned 894 Times in 851 Posts

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Threedee For This Post:

    Rune (06-19-2017)

  17. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,346
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 990 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 115 Times in 109 Posts

    Default

    When we all find out there is no corruption, no collusion, and it has all been this media driven witch hunt, the damage to the Democrat party will be off the charts.

    All that matters is the election polls, I think we all saw how meaningless media polls were in November, no? come on, it's stupid to think otherwise.

    If anyone that cares would know, just look at where the House and Senate seats are up for grabs in the mid terms, it will take more than a miracle for Dems to pick up seats, it's almost impossible.

    and THAT, THAT is what this collusion witch hunt is about, searching for a miracle.

    So grow up, all of you before your own children start laughing at you
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

  18. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    23,535
    Thanks
    5,377
    Thanked 5,788 Times in 4,391 Posts
    Groans
    124
    Groaned 1,018 Times in 970 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    What inability is that?
    surely you jest..

    I saw a bit of the Oliver Stone tapes w/Putin -Putin would meet with head of the Duma,
    his economic councils, and his National Security Council equivalents..
    Russia is a poor country w/gas prices down, but they got things done.

    Even privatization - although the corrupted oligarchs got most of the money.
    Still that ain't the USSR anymore-far from it.

    Compare that to ourselves..It's not our system of government, it's the people in it,
    and it's our stupid citizens who tolerate mendacity and mediocrity

    Running lackey dogs -all of them- elected and Deep State both

  19. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,168
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 10,953 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 695 Times in 657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    When we all find out there is no corruption, no collusion, and it has all been this media driven witch hunt, the damage to the Democrat party will be off the charts.

    All that matters is the election polls, I think we all saw how meaningless media polls were in November, no? come on, it's stupid to think otherwise.

    If anyone that cares would know, just look at where the House and Senate seats are up for grabs in the mid terms, it will take more than a miracle for Dems to pick up seats, it's almost impossible.

    and THAT, THAT is what this collusion witch hunt is about, searching for a miracle.

    So grow up, all of you before your own children start laughing at you
    It won't hurt the Democrats.

    And the Senate is EXTREMELY favorable for the GOP. If they only pick up 2-3 seats there, it's a huge win for Dems.

    As for the House, the GOP is going to get shellacked. I'd be surprised at anything less than a '94-type shift in power there.

  20. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,305
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It won't hurt the Democrats.

    And the Senate is EXTREMELY favorable for the GOP. If they only pick up 2-3 seats there, it's a huge win for Dems.

    As for the House, the GOP is going to get shellacked. I'd be surprised at anything less than a '94-type shift in power there.
    What exactly would motivate Democrats to vote for their party, the vagina suit rage?

  21. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,327
    Thanks
    31,466
    Thanked 8,377 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    7,736
    Groaned 5,092 Times in 4,564 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    What inability is that?
    Obviously he is talking about Trump's lack of leadership skills....what else could it be?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  22. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-16-2017)

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •