Thread: A German's view on Islam

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default A German's view on Islam

I received the following in an e-mail and am just passing it along for you to take a look at. Interesting read I think.

‘In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends’. Martin Luther King

A German’s View on Islam – worth reading.

Hard to argue with this:

This is one of the best explanations of the Muslim terrorist situation. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read.

The author of this email is Dr Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist. A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.' My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.

'We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

‘Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

'The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.

‘It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

'The hard quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

‘Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

‘China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

'The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery? Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving?

'History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our Enemy if they don't speak up. Like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them and the end of their world will have begun.

'Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

'Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa, too, while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?). The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

'In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores.

'In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.

'As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our way of life.'

’Lastly, anyone who doubts that this issue is not serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.

Extend yourself a bit and send this on. Let us hope that thousands world-wide read this, think about it, and send it on before it's too late, and we are silenced because we were silent!!

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-19-2017 at 01:46 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Granule (06-19-2017), USFREEDOM911 (06-18-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unusual Answer from Panelist Receives Standing Ovation at Benghazi Coalition Meeting

An American University law student asked a question, the answer to which brought down the house at the Benghazi Accountability Coalition hosted by the Heritage Foundation yesterday.

Saba Ahmed, who introduced herself as a law student from American University, asked: "I know that we portray Islam and all Muslims as bad, but there [are] 1.8 billion Muslims followers of Islam. We have 8 million plus Muslim Americans in this country, and I don't see them represented here [on the Benghazi panel.]

"But my question is how can we fight an ideological war with weapons? How can we ever end this war? The jihadist ideology that you talk about - it's an ideology. How can we ever end this thing if we don't address it ideologically?" Ahmed asked.*She was wearing a hijab, the head covering of traditional Muslims.

"What I find so amazing, is that since the beginning of this panel - we are here about the Benghazi attack on our people - not one person mentioned Muslims, or [said] we are here against Islam. We are here because four Americans died and what our government is doing," said Brigitte Gabriel, founder of Act! for America, an anti-terror grassroots organization, in a very strongly-worded response to the student.

"We are not here to bash Muslims. You were the one who brought up the issue about 'most Muslims' - not us. But since you brought it up, allow me to elaborate with my answer.

"There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

"That leaves 75% of [Muslims being] peaceful people. But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as the United States," said Gabriel.

"So why should we worry about the radical 15-25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre," Gabriel said.

"When you look throughout history, at the lessons of history, most Germans were peaceful. Yet the Nazis drove the agenda. And as a result, 60 million people died, almost 40 million in concentration camps. 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant," Gabriel said.

"When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. But the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

"When you look at China for example, most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

"When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful people too. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed by bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant," Gabriel said.

"On September 11th in the United States we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers - 19 radicals - to bring America to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3000 Americans that day," Gabriel said.

"So for all our power of reason, and for all us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I'm glad you're here. But where are the others speaking out?" Gabriel asked. The people in attendance began to applaud.

"And since you are the only Muslim representative here, you took the limelight instead of speaking about why our government - I assume you're an American [Ahmed responded yes.] As an American citizen, you sat in this room, and instead of asking a question about the four Americans that died [in Benghazi] and what our government is doing to correct the problem, you stood there to make a point about peaceful, moderate Muslims," said Gabriel.

"I wish you had brought ten with you so we could talk about how to hold our government responsible," Gabriel continued.

"It is time we take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs," Gabriel said, to a standing ovation and cheers from the crowd, over 150 strong.

"As a peaceful American Muslim, I'd like to think I'm not that irrelevant," the student responded. "I'm deeply saddened about the lives that were lost in Libya and I hope we will find justice for their families."

"But I don't think this war can ever be won by just the military," Ahmed rejoined.

"I think everyone agrees that it can't be won by just the military," talk radio host Chris Plante responded. "Can you tell me the head of the Muslim peace movement?"

"I guess it's me right now," the student said sheepishly.

The question Ahmed asked, which Gabriel, a Christian who emigrated from Lebanon, answered rhetorically, deserves a serious answer: how can an ideological war be won if its ideological roots are not addressed?

This is a point that Tony Blair has been making repeatedly in recent days. "If [intervention] is that hard, why not stay out of it all, the current default position of the West?" Tony Blair wrote over the weekend.

"The answer is because the outcome of this long transition impacts us profoundly. At its simplest, the jihadist groups are never going to leave us alone. 9/11 happened for a reason. That reason and the ideology behind it have not disappeared."
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 06-18-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Bigdog (06-19-2017), Cancel 2018.2 (06-18-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

"No go zones," now wasn't that the claim the French police "corrected" Sean Hannity on for being totally bogus

Generalities that says nothing, other than the author is afraid of Islam

6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (06-18-2017)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Rune (06-19-2017)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "No go zones," now wasn't that the claim the French police "corrected" Sean Hannity on for being totally bogus

Generalities that says nothing, other than the author is afraid of Islam
    he should be. A higher portion of muslims blow themselves up as compared to christians or other major religions.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    German views on anything do not count; even regarding Islam.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Bigdog (06-19-2017)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Cherry-picking one phrase: 'In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores."

Why is this a big deal? Thousands of grocery items have the kosher emblem on them and nobody cares. At this moment I'm drinking bottled water with the symbol .

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    German views on anything do not count; even regarding Islam.
    You are so fucking predictable, have you ever been to Germany?

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Cherry-picking one phrase: 'In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores."

Why is this a big deal? Thousands of grocery items have the kosher emblem on them and nobody cares. At this moment I'm drinking bottled water with the symbol .
    Halal and kosher slaughter are banned in Denmark. There are some that argue doing so is curtailing religious freedom, to which I say bullshit.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Halal and kosher slaughter are banned in Denmark. There are some that argue doing so is curtailing religious freedom, to which I say bullshit.

I would say that if they want to allow it, then I don't see a problem; but if it becomes a "requirement", then that's BS.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would say that if they want to allow it, then I don't see a problem; but if it becomes a "requirement", then that's BS.
    The problem is they won't allow the animal to be stunned before its throat is cut. Why not you say? To which I say, it beats me.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    The problem is they won't allow the animal to be stunned before its throat is cut. Why not you say? To which I say, it beats me.

While most view that as barbaric; there are other groups that do things, that others don't agree with also.

I draw the line though, when it becomes a mandatory requirement from the Government.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Amazing how dense Archives and KKKhristiefan are. Either they didn't read this or didn't understand it or it represents such a threat to their core talking points they try to divert

Out of that whole article Archives takes away no go zones and KKKhristiefan focuses on hilal. Good stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Bigdog (06-19-2017)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This article has been incorrectly attributed. It was originally written by Canadian Paul Marek!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/germanislam.asp

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

I have made this point numerous times. Here are the common defenses of muslime terrorism you hear from lefties

"It isn't all of muslimes"
    "These terrorists don't represent islum"
    "Only 10% of muslimes are terrorists"
    "If you hunt them down you will make the moderate muslimes mad and turn them into terrorists"
    "Just stop making muslimes mad"

All of these fail basic logic tests

If islum wasn't inherently violent, you wouldn't have to worry about offending their delicate sensibilities would you?

Lets say that the 10% number is true. That means of the 1 billion muslimes in the world 100 million are terrorists. Hell, let's say that number is too high by a factor of 10. Ok. 1% of mulsimes are terrorists. That means there are a million of those fuckers. Still too high? OK how about 0.01% of muslimes are terrorists? Well that leaves us with 100,000 of the deadly fuckers. That is 2500 muslime terrorists for each of the 40 western countries in the world.

Now what about the muslimes who may not have the balls to blow themselves up like moony, but definitely feels solidarity with them? What number is that?

What about the muslimes that may not feel solidarity but still would like to see the world converted to islum?

Liberals want to keep their heads in the sand about islum because they don't want to be wrong and they want to see them as poor victims. It is an extension of their jew hatred. Additionally, if they acknowledge that there is a muslime problem then they are left with the prospect of what to do with it and that is too scary for them to face.

The bottom line is this. Either muslimes clean up their own backyard or eventually even the pussy europeans will be forced to do something they don't want to do.