Thread: Lefty Desperation is Crippling the Left

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Lefty Desperation is Crippling the Left

When I click on active topics, it is amazing to see the desperation of the lefties. The thread titles have desperate sounding claims, blame, and shady assertions in them, and there is never anything of merit to back up the desperate headline thread titles. What is the point of writing such ridiculous titles, if there is nothing to back it up with? Is there some expectation that desperate sounding thread titles are going to somehow change the political landscape? Is there some expectation that the juvenile rhetoric that is typically used to validate lefty threads is going to somehow make lefyism look more appealing to anybody? Do lefties really believe that they are helping their chances for a lefty to win the next election?

There is a reason why lefties will have to resort to this same juvenile rhetoric if they respond to this post, so I am asking, how does this juvenile rhetoric help win the next election? Do you expect the majority of voters to identify with the juvenile and evasive rhetoric?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Justice is crippling the GOP.
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    our entire Intel system you fucking ASS GOBBLER
    I fully understand that your replies have to be limited to this juvenile rhetoric, it must suck to not have anything of merit to reply with. Of course I predicted your reply before you posted it, and you have illustrated by not responding to certain parts of it that you are fully aware that you are not doing ANYTHING to help the lefties win in 2020.

Here is what you had to dodge from my opening post:

There is a reason why lefties will have to resort to this same juvenile rhetoric if they respond to this post, so I am asking, how does this juvenile rhetoric help win the next election? Do you expect the majority of voters to identify with the juvenile and evasive rhetoric?
    If you have to resort to juvenile evasive rhetoric, then I will assume that you are saying that you are aware that you are only making things worse for lefties in 2020.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I fully understand that your replies have to be limited to this juvenile rhetoric, it must suck to not have anything of merit to reply with. Of course I predicted your reply before you posted it, and you have illustrated by not responding to certain parts of it that you are fully aware that you are not doing ANYTHING to help the lefties win in 2020.

If you have to resort to juvenile evasive rhetoric, then I will assume that you are saying that you are aware that you are only making things worse for lefties in 2020.
    The orange clown is going down...
    Yipppppppie!
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    Justice is crippling the GOP.
    Since that is not what the thread is about, I will take this as meaning that you simply can't answer the opening post, and that you are fully aware that dodging like this means that you know you are only hurting the chances of seeing a lefty win in 2020. If you guys can't answer simple threads like this correctly, you won't stand a chance in 2020.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    The orange clown is going down...
    Yipppppppie!
    No matter how many times I tell my dog that it is rude to lick his balls in front of me or my guests, he will NEVER understand. If I tell him that no dog will ever get elected if dogs keep licking their balls in front of people, he will just lick his balls again.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

When I click on active topics, it is amazing to see the desperation of the lefties. The thread titles have desperate sounding claims, blame, and shady assertions in them, and there is never anything of merit to back up the desperate headline thread titles. What is the point of writing such ridiculous titles, if there is nothing to back it up with? Is there some expectation that desperate sounding thread titles are going to somehow change the political landscape? Is there some expectation that the juvenile rhetoric that is typically used to validate lefty threads is going to somehow make lefyism look more appealing to anybody? Do lefties really believe that they are helping their chances for a lefty to win the next election?

Got to love it when a conservative tells a "lefty" what is wrong with him, and them goes out and characterizes any responses equally as inane as juvenile

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Got to love it when a conservative tells a "lefty" what is wrong with him, and them goes out and characterizes any responses equally as inane as juvenile
    This is unintelligible. Are you a lefty, or is your device having problems translating voice to text?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I had calculated that Domer would have dropped in here by now to assert that the lefties have clearly won in this thread. He must be watching MTV or something.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No matter how many times I tell my dog that it is rude to lick his balls in front of me or my guests, he will NEVER understand. If I tell him that no dog will ever get elected if dogs keep licking their balls in front of people, he will just lick his balls again.
    well he thought he would save you the trouble of licking his balls for him like you do when no one is there

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

post 5

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

post 8

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    http://www.npr.org/2017/01/05/508355...-election-hack

Intelligence Chiefs 'Stand More Resolutely' Behind Finding Of Russia Election Hacking

January 5, 201711:27 AM ET
    post three

you hate facts but love balls and don't want to speak of it

Is it between just you and your dog