Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: London Apartment Tower ENGULFED in flames for a day but NO COLLAPSE!!!

1. #436 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Thanks for confirming that you don't know the difference between these basic structural elements lol
    You're welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

2. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Sure .. ALL the columns 'weakened' at the exact same moment .. in 3 different buildings .. never ever before, and never ever since.

Sure :0)
    Your credibility is shot here pal, if you had any sense you shut the fuck up and slink away in disgrace like your new racist Buddy TDAK.

3. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Your credibility is shot here pal, if you had any sense you shut the fuck up and slink away in disgrace like your new racist Buddy TDAK.

HAHAHA. The board notes that you never addressed the issue raised and instead stooped to childish namecalling. Thanks for confirming you are a paid govt shill and know full well 9-11 was an inside job.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. The board notes that you never addressed the issue raised and instead stooped to childish namecalling. Thanks for confirming you are a paid govt shill and know full well 9-11 was an inside job.
    Good grief, this board has truly more than its fair share of loonys and weirdos. How can anyone explain a Black Panther and a racist bigot joining forces?

5. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Plus your point is dumb. The jets didn't cause the collapses. Not on any of.the buildings. The fires did. Fuck you are stupid. Read the NIST report.
    Fires? Fires don't cause buildings to undergo unitary collapse at near free fall speed. If they did, Grenfell Tower would have collapsed since it had far far worse fires than WTC towers 1,2, or 7. Grenfell was absolutely gutted by the fires but it's still there.

You are a paid govt shill sent here to spread lies about 9-11. Everybody can see it, you fool.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

blackascoal (06-20-2017)

7. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Good grief, this board has truly more than its fair share of loonys and weirdos. How can anyone explain a Black Panther and a racist bigot joining forces?

HAHAHA. More namecalling. But then that's all you govt shills have.

8. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fires? Fires don't cause buildings to undergo unitary collapse at near free fall speed. If they did, Grenfell Tower would have collapsed since it had far far worse fires than WTC towers 1,2, or 7. Grenfell was absolutely gutted by the fires but it's still there.

You are a paid govt shill sent here to spread lies about 9-11. Everybody can see it, you fool.
    Grenfell Towers was constructed from poured reinforced concrete beams and columns.

"According to reports, the key structural components of Grenfell Tower are mostly made of concrete – a material which rates highly in terms of fire resistance. While other materials can buckle in high temperatures, concrete structures can help to prevent the collapse of a building in case of fire, as well as making it safer to use helicopters – which can dump up to 9,842 litres of water at a time – to extinguish the blaze."

http://theconversation.com/grenfell-...-quickly-79445

9. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. I actually disagree. I've found that the internet and therefore the world are full of weirdos and loonies. That's why I no longer believe in democracy. The "philosophers" should indeed rule.
    Democracy should be a tool of the elite to select who among them fill high offices. The people should no more govern than they should do brain surgery, design rockets and bridges or practice law. Government should take the metaphorical form
    of a stately hacienda or fortress/castle outside of which we care for the peasants and other domestic fauna, letting them in only in case of siege. The inner area should be reserved for those with advanced degrees and the merchant classes, the towers with
    soldiers and an inner sanctum reserved for leaders, wives and concubines.

10. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. I actually disagree. I've found that the internet and therefore the world are full of weirdos and loonies. That's why I no longer believe in democracy. The "philosophers" should indeed rule.
    Democracy should be a tool of the elite to select who among them fill high offices. The people should no more govern than they should do brain surgery, design rockets and bridges or practice law. Government should take the metaphorical form
    of a stately hacienda or fortress/castle outside of which we care for the peasants and other domestic fauna, letting them in only in case of siege. The inner area should be reserved for those with advanced degrees and the merchant classes, the towers with
    Naturally you would count yourself as one of the oligarchs lording over the plebs.

11. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sure .. ALL the columns 'weakened' at the exact same moment .. in 3 different buildings .. never ever before, and never ever since.

Sure :0)
    Willful ignorance lol

12. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Grenfell was completely different construction.

13. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

The people do brain surgery, design rockets, build bridges, and practice law now.

Unless you think they aren't people.

14. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Grenfell was completely different construction.
    See post #442

15. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

HAHAHA. More namecalling. But then that's all you govt shills have.
    How can anyone explain a Black Panther and a racist bigot joining forces?

I don't read his posts, but I can explain it.

A. I'm not a Black Panther .. there were only 6 .. but he wouldn't know that.

B. It demonstrates agreement on the ISSUE, not race, politics, nor ideology.

As I said earlier, this issue crosses all societal boundaries. There are truth-seekers of ALL political, professional, military, technical, expert, academic, scientific, patriotic, religious, and every other walk of life .. and if anyone disputes that I'll be happy to demonstrate.

Yet, swallowers want to treat this like it's only a few people on the internet. They don't believe that questions they can't answer should even be asked, and discussions like this should never take place, and the only evidence acceptable should be what you're told to believe. That's their evidence .. what you're told to believe. Democrats, progressives, and liberals who believe you should only believe what you're told. Republicans, don't say shit .. your orange prince doesn't believe this bullshit.

There is furniture in just about every building that has ever caught on fire .. but NONE have EVER collapsed in the manner as on that one day. HOW IS THAT .. but that's a question that should never be asked according to people who have no sane answer to that.

Truth is .. many don't have the courage to speak truth. 'What if my employer or the government is reading this?'

I refuse to believe that some of the swallowers here, whom I admire outside of this thread, are actually dumb enough to believe the bullshit of 9/11. :0) It's simply stupid beyond belief.
    Last edited by blackascoal; 06-20-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

16. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

How can anyone explain a Black Panther and a racist bigot joining forces?

I don't read his posts, but I can explain it.

A. I'm not a Black Panther .. there were only 6 .. but he wouldn't know that.

B. It demonstrates agreement on the ISSUE, not race, politics, nor ideology.

As I said earlier, this issue crosses all societal boundaries. There are truth-seekers of ALL political, professional, military, technical, expert, academic, scientific, patriotic, religious, and every other walk of life .. and if anyone disputes that I'll be happy to demonstrate.

Yet, swallowers want to treat this like it's only a few people on the internet. They don't believe that even questions they can't answer should never be asked, and discussions like this should never take place and the only evidence acceptable should be what you're told to believe. That's their evidence .. what you're told to believe. Democrats, progressives, and liberals who believe you should only believe what you're told. Republicans, don't say shit .. your orange prince doesn't believe this bullshit.

There is furniture in just about every building that has ever caught on fire .. but NONE have EVER collapsed in the manner as on that one day. HOW IS THAT .. but that's a question that should never be asked according to people who have no sane answer to that.

Truth is .. many don't have to courage to speak truth. 'What if my employer or the government is reading this?'

I refuse to believe that some of the swallowers here, whom I admire outside of this thread, are actually dumb enough to believe the bullshit of 9/11. :0) It's simply stupid beyond belief.
    There are no societal boundaries other than the ones you yourself erect.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GazzaQueen For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-20-2017)