Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: London Apartment Tower ENGULFED in flames for a day but NO COLLAPSE!!!

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    This sounds like you want to take your bat and ball and go home.
    At 12 years of age, I learned that I can take a horse to water but I can't make him drink. I gave y'all something to consider, y'all didn't want to because you're 'engineers' with them there college degrees and are smarter than the average bears, so good luck.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    I'll say it again, I have a degree in this science, and I knew that the towers would fall when I was watching the 9/11 event unfold on television. The mechanisms why are 100% fact based and simple to understand. Yet liberal retards refuse to learn, just like they refuse to learn economics and history.
    Its why they are Libtards.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

MAGA MAN (06-16-2017)

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Who? "The government" Is very vague. There are many levels and actors.
    let me guess........as a government stooge, you'd like to see detailed outlines and bulletpoint arguments about which government entity, the reporting agencies they have attached to them, and the very specific powers that each one has that they didn't before. am i right?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Its why they are Libtards.
    Not libtards, contard.

Truthers are mostly libertariantards.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think we can all agree this thread proves BAC is a complete moron.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-16-2017), MAGA MAN (06-16-2017), USFREEDOM911 (06-16-2017)

8. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    then ask RIGHT to provide it.
    Untrue - Right never said anything about the EXPECTATION of them "falling"; because that was your conclusion.

and you're seriously going to sit there and try to tell me that engineering and structure forensics for these two buildings was SO EXACT!!!!!!! that it could be built to fall straight down in upon itself no matter the cause of the damage??????
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

let me guess........as a government stooge, you'd like to see detailed outlines and bulletpoint arguments about which government entity, the reporting agencies they have attached to them, and the very specific powers that each one has that they didn't before. am i right?
    Who in the govt did it, and what did they gain? You still haven't specified.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

10. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You could argue the govt. lost a lot too. THey lost a lot of troops, supplies, money, etc., With the WOT.

So one could argue this was orgichtraded by the private sector to punish the govt.
    well now you're just being stupid. military ranks SWELLED with new recruits after 9/11. budgets were changed and the MIC gained billions. not to mention that governments sole purpose is war to control it's people......but hey, i'm not college graduate so what do I know.

11. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOu're in agreement with BAC, and Deshtard. Don't you think you may be wrong?
    what EXACTLY am I in agreement with them on?

12. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

non-partisan 9/11 commission
    when government investigates government, it's ALWAYS non partisan, right stooge?

13. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Untrue - Right never said anything about the EXPECTATION of them "falling"; because that was your conclusion.
    a few posts ago he stated he knew they would fall, so how stupid are you really?

14. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

well now you're just being stupid. military ranks SWELLED with new recruits after 9/11. budgets were changed and the MIC gained billions. not to mention that governments sole purpose is war to control it's people......but hey, i'm not college graduate so what do I know.
    You're conflating cause and consequences. Because military budgets increased does not equate with them causing the attack.

15. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who in the govt did it, and what did they gain? You still haven't specified.
    again, you're asking me like i'm supposed to be in the know or something. as to what they gained, are you going to go the contard route of asking me what specific rights did I lose?

16. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaQueen View Post
    You're conflating cause and consequences. Because military budgets increased does not equate with them causing the attack.
    I'll repost this in caps and with very large spaces between words so maybe you'll understand, since the first time was probably too fast for you.

MILITARY.
    BUDGETS.
    INCREASED.
    AFTER 9/11.

are you able to follow that now?

17. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

then you suck ass as a scientist with an engineering degree because you're missing a supposedly very important factor in your 'loads' which is the fire and initial damage from the jet. but lets not let awkward issues fuck with your scenario.

and you're basing your theory on the hypothesis of BOTH planes causing almost the SAME AMOUNT of LOCALIZED damage, and that the fire from both jets caused an EQUAL AMOUNT of heat damage to those 8 supporting joists in BOTH BUILDINGS just so that they both collapsed in upon themselves in almost the exact way each............

and you think those odds are the same as a group of 19 individuals who actually PLANNED on ramming two planes in to two buildings.......

yeah, i see how that works in idiot land.
    Let's see, shall we.

Both buildings, built in a similar fashion, getting hit by commercial airlines, in a similar fashion, and then them both collapsing, in a similar fashion.

What is your confusion?

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.