Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Even an objective person has to recognize that he really has no clue what he is doing

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Orangetweet is racist? lol

Jesus Christ in a Crapper, are you really that stupid or do you just play the idiot for this forum?
    Racists will look for ant excuse to express their disgusting racism...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Can't read all the big words? FYI: Jesus said a great deal....but one revealed truth never contradicted another revealed truth delivered by Jesus. Are you suggesting that the Christ never taught anyone to arm themselves when required? The text you presented makes another text invalid?

BTW: Comprehend the term Soloscripturalist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_scriptura

"Faith cometh by hearing....and hearing by the Word of God." -- Rom. 10:17. Just after the apostle revealed that the real power of God was THE WORD. Romans 1:16, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; for IT (the gospel truth) is the POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION..."

There is no TRUTH other than that found in the Holy Scriptures when it comes to Christian Doctrine. Its documented, testable, and it reads the same for both you and I...there is no interpretation required as that task was done when the word was delivered via the Holy Spirit of Truth to the apostles of Christ in the 1st century...in its entirety. There is no "private" interpretation, its forbidden and always errant from the truth, ".....knowing this first, THAT NO PROPHECY OF SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION....FOR PROPHECY NEVER CAME BY THE WILL OF MAN, BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPOKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT." -- 2 Peter 1:19-21

So much for your modern interpretation speculation. Wrong again...as book, chapter and verse always are posted when demonstrating to others the truth found in scripture. I never OPINE....I simply present the actual text found in scripture in context to the subject matter. Every word in the Bible is "inspired by God...." or as recorded in the original Greek, "Good breathed"....

"ALL SCRIPTURE (not parts that are cherry picked...but ALL) is inspired of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, instruction in righteousness, that a man of God may be FULLY EQUIPPED (fully....needing nothing else other than the words recorded in scripture) for all good works." -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17
    Uh.. Okay.
    The history of the Catholic church would differ in your premise. I might safely assume you think Catholics are not 'quite Christian' since you are advocating in principle the Baptist mentality, one in which every individual is a biblical scholar because bible and it was written by God, drop the mike we are done... Amirite?, scripture example, 2 Peter 2:1 (NKJ): “But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.”

Hey look scripture to challenge your biblical self importance... what a surprise.

I am thankful for mentalities like yours, they show the abject disregard for historical facts.

So.
    Thank you for being so strong in biblical/human stupidity.

It's enlightening and praise sweet baby for profit Jesus of the month club.
    Hows that Southern comfort working out for ya'? I get not on Sunday... Hey, got to have one day to not drink yourself to death for biblical stupidity.

Praise for profit Jesus! Also known as Southern Baptist exceptionalism.

Where's the made in China 'Murican' flag for the East coast New York billionaire trust fund baby for the people flag when you need it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

Bill (06-16-2017)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    Uh.. Okay.
    The history of the Catholic church would differ in your premise. I might safely assume you think Catholics are not 'quite Christian' since you are advocating in principle the Baptist mentality, one in which every individual is a biblical scholar because bible and it was written by God, drop the mike we are done... Amirite?, scripture example, 2 Peter 2:1 (NKJ): “But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.”

Hey look scripture to challenge your biblical self importance... what a surprise.

I am thankful for mentalities like yours, they show the abject disregard for historical facts.

So.
    Thank you for being so strong in biblical/human stupidity.

It's enlightening and praise sweet baby for profit Jesus of the month club.
    Hows that Southern comfort working out for ya'? I get not on Sunday... Hey, got to have one day to not drink yourself to death for biblical stupidity.

Praise for profit Jesus! Also known as Southern Baptist exceptionalism.

Where's the made in China 'Murican' flag for the East coast New York billionaire trust fund baby for the people flag when you need it?

It does not matter what "I THINK"....all that matters is the truth delivered in scripture. And of course the scriptures declare there is only "ONE" church....the location of that church? In the heart...the path to that Kingdom? The scriptures. I do not claim to be inspired, I do not claim to have written one word found in scripture....I simply accept the truth located in scripture that was delivered as eyewitness testimony. Thus....my opinion is moot in relation to true Christian Doctrine. How does one come into contact with the Holy Spirit of Truth today? One method.....read and comprehend what He revealed once for all time....everything needed to help mankind find the path to salvation...THE WORD OF GOD (Rom. 10:16) Faith could never exist void of a source constructing that faith (The Holy Spirit inspired truth found in scripture) No one is born in the Kingdom of God one must be transferred into the Kingdom)

The scriptures are clear just how one is transferred into the Kingdom of God (the Kingdom Christ said He would build and be the King Thereof)

The Bible clearly details the fact that Water Baptism is the transmission of transfer into the Kingdom of God/ The church that Christ built on earth. Sprinkling won't do it....total immersion will not work if there is no faith that you symbolically die and are reborn...(the kingdom of God is found in the Heart...its not a physical kingdom but a spiritual kingdom and its has existed on earth for over 2000 years).

Anyone is welcome to any faith they wish to adhere...but if you wish to be within the Kingdom of God there is only one way to gain citizenship, through the truth delivered to the saints of the 1st century that was delivered once for all time (Jude 3)

Lets count the number of things that some "traditionally" worship...that can't be found in Scripture. There is not one example to be found in scripture of anyone being saved that was not immersed totally in water....after the death of Christ when the New Testament Covenant of Christ began.

In fact the Bible condemns any doctrine that adheres to TRADITION as doctrine.

The Bible condemns the Robes and Garb worn by the pompous (Matt. 23:4-5)

The Bible teaches against the attempt to deify any human (to include Mary). The Christ is quoted as saying that the Word is more important than any birth from any womb, a woman in the crowd shouted, "Blessed is the womb that bore you and the breasts that nursed you, but HE SAID.....More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it." -- Luke 11:27-28

The Bible teaches that every lay person in the church/kingdom are priests, not just a few special puffed up teachers that claim that their head is God on Earth. No priests are needed for confession....each and every citizen of the church has a direct pipeline to the advocate who defends us from Sin (The Christ) -- 1 Peter 2:5,9

The Bible condemns observance of Special Days...like Christmast and Easter (a holiday that had its roots in TRADITIONAL PEAGAN WORSHIP -- Gal 4:9-11

The Bible teaches that all citizens in the kingdom/church are SAINTS...not a few hand picked individuals chosen by man. -- 1 Cor. 1:2

The Bible teaches Water Baptism by immersion not sprinkling -- Col. 2:12

The Bible forbids any religious leader being called father within the kingdom/church -- Matt. 23:9

The Bible forbids "unmarried" bishops -- 1 Tim. 3:2-5

The Bible address only God Himself as Father -- John 17:11

The Bible foretells of false churches and false doctrine being accepted as truth only to the condemnation of those who practice such -- 1 Tim 4:1-3

While the term "original sin" is to be found no where in scripture...in fact the Bible details the fact that no son is responsible for the sins of his father. Everyone is guilty of sin because they commit SIN while living...not because they were born into sin. If that were true....just how was the Christ Born sin free from the womb of a woman? All men are born upright...sin free -- Eccl. 7:29 All Sin is defined as the breaking of God's Law....birth is not a sin -- 1 John 3:

If SIN were natural and from birth just how could the apostle of Christ condemn acts like homosexuality as being SINS AGAINST NATURE? -- Rom 1:26-27

If Sin was natural to birth then how could Gentiles by NATURE do what is right in the sight of God? -- Rom. 2:14

Children are born with no knowledge of right or wrong....sinfulness or righteousness...they are born innocent -- Deut. 1:39

The fact that it was DEATH(natural) that was inherited from Adam and not SIN is detailed in clear unambiguous text in scripture, "The soul that sins (as in a verb of action) shall die. THE SON SHALL NOT BEAR THE GUILT OF THE FATHER...the righteousness of the father shall be upon himself and the wickedness of wicked shall be upon himself." -- EZ. 18:20

Thus...its "moot" what I think. If you have an argument take it up with the one that inspired all scripture.....the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

It does not matter what "I THINK"....all that matters is the truth delivered in scripture. And of course the scriptures declare there is only "ONE" church....the location of that church? In the heart...the path to that Kingdom? The scriptures. I do not claim to be inspired, I do not claim to have written one word found in scripture....I simply accept the truth located in scripture that was delivered as eyewitness testimony. Thus....my opinion is moot in relation to true Christian Doctrine. How does one come into contact with the Holy Spirit of Truth today? One method.....read and comprehend what He revealed once for all time....everything needed to help mankind find the path to salvation...THE WORD OF GOD (Rom. 10:16) Faith could never exist void of a source constructing that faith (The Holy Spirit inspired truth found in scripture) No one is born in the Kingdom of God one must be transferred into the Kingdom)

The scriptures are clear just how one is transferred into the Kingdom of God (the Kingdom Christ said He would build and be the King Thereof)

The Bible clearly details the fact that Water Baptism is the transmission of transfer into the Kingdom of God/ The church that Christ built on earth. Sprinkling won't do it....total immersion will not work if there is no faith that you symbolically die and are reborn...(the kingdom of God is found in the Heart...its not a physical kingdom but a spiritual kingdom and its has existed on earth for over 2000 years).

Anyone is welcome to any faith they wish to adhere...but if you wish to be within the Kingdom of God there is only one way to gain citizenship, through the truth delivered to the saints of the 1st century that was delivered once for all time (Jude 3)

Lets count the number of things that some "traditionally" worship...that can't be found in Scripture. There is not one example to be found in scripture of anyone being saved that was not immersed totally in water....after the death of Christ when the New Testament Covenant of Christ began.

The Bible teaches against the attempt to deify any human (to include Mary). The Christ is quoted as saying that the Word is more important than any birth from any womb, a woman in the crowd shouted, "Blessed is the womb that bore you and the breasts that nursed you, but HE SAID.....More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it." -- Luke 11:27-28

The Bible teaches that every lay person in the church/kingdom are priests, not just a few special puffed up teachers that claim that their head is God on Earth. No priests are needed for confession....each and every citizen of the church has a direct pipeline to the advocate who defends us from Sin (The Christ) -- 1 Peter 2:5,9

The Bible condemns observance of Special Days...like Christmast and Easter (a holiday that had its roots in TRADITIONAL PEAGAN WORSHIP -- Gal 4:9-11

The Bible teaches that all citizens in the kingdom/church are SAINTS...not a few hand picked individuals chosen by man. -- 1 Cor. 1:2

The Bible forbids any religious leader being called father within the kingdom/church -- Matt. 23:9

The Bible foretells of false churches and false doctrine being accepted as truth only to the condemnation of those who practice such -- 1 Tim 4:1-3

While the term "original sin" is to be found no where in scripture...in fact the Bible details the fact that no son is responsible for the sins of his father. Everyone is guilty of sin because they commit SIN while living...not because they were born into sin. If that were true....just how was the Christ Born sin free from the womb of a woman? All men are born upright...sin free -- Eccl. 7:29 All Sin is defined as the breaking of God's Law....birth is not a sin -- 1 John 3:

If SIN were natural and from birth just how could the apostle of Christ condemn acts like homosexuality as being SINS AGAINST NATURE? -- Rom 1:26-27

If Sin was natural to birth then how could Gentiles by NATURE do what is right in the sight of God? -- Rom. 2:14

Children are born with no knowledge of right or wrong....sinfulness or righteousness...they are born innocent -- Deut. 1:39

The fact that it was DEATH(natural) that was inherited from Adam and not SIN is detailed in clear unambiguous text in scripture, "The soul that sins (as in a verb of action) shall die. THE SON SHALL NOT BEAR THE GUILT OF THE FATHER...the righteousness of the father shall be upon himself and the wickedness of wicked shall be upon himself." -- EZ. 18:20

Thus...its "moot" what I think. If you have an argument take it up with the one that inspired all scripture.....the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.
    Of course it's moot what you think, though you vomit it all over this thread, how hypocritical. Christ hates hypocrites by the way. Vomiting scripture doesn't change that and you have no special insight into the bible though you think you do which is what's funny.
    You just reinforce my point you think you have some special insight to God because you read the bible, I read the bible too and I can say with equal authority that you are a fool who has no clue and do not have some special insight because you can try to force scriptures onto people in a public political forum. If anything you desecrate the spirit of Christ, who has stated that one's relationship with God is personal & private. Something you fail to grasp.

YOU TOO can take that up with the inspired word from Holy Spirit.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

R U a JW??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    Of course it's moot what you think, though you vomit it all over this thread, how hypocritical. Christ hates hypocrites by the way. Vomiting scripture doesn't change that and you have no special insight into the bible though you think you do which is what's funny.
    You just reinforce my point you think you have some special insight to God because you read the bible, I read the bible too and I can say with equal authority that you are a fool who has no clue and do not have some special insight because you can try to force scriptures onto people in a public political forum. If anything you desecrate the spirit of Christ, who has stated that one's relationship with God is personal & private. Something you fail to grasp.

YOU TOO can take that up with the inspired word from Holy Spirit.
    Insight....you mean the ability to read? Enlighten us....what part of the scriptures reads different for you than it does for me? LMAO

You don't want to discuss the source of all CHRISTIAN FAITH....the Holy Scriptures but you insist that your opinion is more valid than the actual words found in scripture that gestate all doctrine.

And somehow those words that I presented that are testable and documented by Book, Chapter and Verse somehow belong to me personally to interpret how I will? Really? That's not what the Bible itself declares....it declares there is NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION required as the prophets have already accomplished that task when God inspired them to record the Holy Scriptures (2 Peter 1:19-21)

All that's required of anyone that wants to do the will of God is, "Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth...." 2 Tim 2:15 Christianity is a spiritual concept and a spiritual kingdom that resides in the heart of all those who hear the truth propagated by the Christ...there is nothing unusual about those who worship this world not to be able to comprehend the simple truth delivered by the Spirit of God...to characters who want to argue and cause strife the words found in scriptures are nonsense and meaningless....its HISTORY and TRADITION that matter not the actual wisdom taught by the God of Creation in revelations found in the Holy Bible.

A choice must be made....you cannot be a follower of the world and a Christian also...it won't work as just demonstrated. Book, Chapter and Verse were presented as evidence...but rejected by you in favor of WORLD HISTORY. Surprise....."Therefore since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourself also with the same mind (how does one know the mind of God....you don't except that which He has revealed...and how has He revealed that which He wishes us to know? In Scripture...that's exactly the only place one can come into communication with God today as far as garnering any type of wisdom..)

".....But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them because they are spiritual discerned." -- 1 Cor. 2:14

Anyone that say they directly communicated with God and He answers back directly to them through their heart are gullible fools or outright liars attempting to con ole folk and fools from their wealth.

Its just like you....you have presented nothing to prove the Books, Chapters, and Verses found in scriptures were wrong and you were right simply because you somehow defend false doctrine because of natural history and tradition. What ever you have to tell yourself to convince yourself you are the smartest person in the room. I claim to have drafted nothing, know nothing by myself other than what is taught by reading the words found in scripture....I simply allow those words to build my faith on a STONE Foundation, one not constructed by the tradition of man.
    Last edited by Ralph; 06-16-2017 at 10:57 AM.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Why won't Baptists fuck standing up?

Someone may see them and think they were dancing...
    ]
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?