Thread: Joe Biden's niece convicted of stealing $110,000 --- NO JAIL

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Joe Biden's niece convicted of stealing $110,000 --- NO JAIL

Uncle Joe pulled some strings and got this for her. That's obstruction of justice but nothing will be done to him either. If caroline stays out of trouble for a couple years her felony conviction will be reduced to a misdemeanor!!!

http://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bid...dit-card-scam/

june 9 2017 The wild-child niece of former Veep Joe Biden stole more than $100,000 in a credit card scam — and quietly cut a plea deal in Manhattan court that spares her any jail time, The Post has learned.

Using a borrowed credit card, the blonde Caroline Biden set up an unauthorized customer account at Bigelow Pharmacy on Sixth Avenue in Greenwich Village, and racked up the six-figure bill over the course of a year, according to a criminal complaint that does not name the victim card owner.

As part of a plea deal before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Kevin McGrath, Biden, 29, pleaded guilty to one charge of grand larceny and another of petit larceny and agreed to make restitution of $110,810.04.

If she pays everything back and keeps her nose clean, she can return to court and enter a substitute plea to a lower, misdemeanor charge of petit larceny and be sentenced to two years probation.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How was she able to use this borrowed credit card for a year without the real owner stopping her?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    How was she able to use this borrowed credit card for a year without the real owner stopping her?
    LOCK HER UP!
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,000 Times in 8,027 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Uncle Joe pulled some strings and got this for her. That's obstruction of justice but nothing will be done to him either. If caroline stays out of trouble for a couple years her felony conviction will be reduced to a misdemeanor!!!
    Prove Uncle Joe pulled strings.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Should a public figure be held accountable for the idiotic actions of his family?

Like Jarod Kushner?
    Like Donald Trump?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    Should a public figure be held accountable for the idiotic actions of his family?

Like Jarod Kushner?
    Like Donald Trump?
    LOCK THEM UP!
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

The double standard of justice in this country is so plain to see, so obvious, and so many examples available proving it....

and the lowly pinheads on the left?...they just do see it, won't believe it (because they are usually the benefactors of it), and so they just don't care.....

they guard the Wash. swamp like its a national wildlife preserve and 99% of them will never benefit from the corruption they

blindly protect......they don't even understand how they deprive their fellow citizens fundamental rights......so sad for the whole country.......
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    You don't even understand the issue. The issue is the super-light sentence. It certainly appears Uncle Joe bought off the judge and that is obstruction of justice. THINK

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    The double standard of justice in this country is so plain to see, so obvious, and so many examples available proving it....

and the lowly pinheads on the left?...they just do see it, won't believe it (because they are usually the benefactors of it), and so they just don't care.....

they guard the Wash. swamp like its a national wildlife preserve and 99% of them will never benefit from the corruption they

blindly protect......they don't even understand how they deprive their fellow citizens fundamental rights......so sad for the whole country.......
    It's not just the left. All govt officials take bribes.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

in this unlawful order; there is "justice" for the "blessed by gov." and a different "justice" for the "blessed by God". ...
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

You don't even understand the issue. The issue is the super-light sentence. It certainly appears Uncle Joe bought off the judge and that is obstruction of justice. THINK
    Go sit in a courtroom some day. You'll see similar sentences handed out all the time.

Sure, we'd like the jails packed full* but it won't happen.

*I'd like to see every drug case come with six months minimum jail time, including possession. Won't happen.