Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I WAS WRONG: brainfart notification

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,592 Times in 8,250 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,327 Times in 1,184 Posts
    Blog Entries

good job desh. it shows self awareness. you still have a long way to go though. you are wrong about many things you have failed to realize. Still, a good first step.
    Biography:

Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,608 Times in 7,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,540 Times in 1,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SHITBALLS View Post
    good job desh. it shows self awareness. .
    obviously then, desh was not a participant......

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 Times in 6,310 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,974 Times in 4,606 Posts

good job desh. it shows self awareness. you still have a long way to go though. you are wrong about many things you have failed to realize. Still, a good first step.
    nope

I have done this before and you know it

I don't recall YOU ever admitting you are wrong

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,056 Times in 7,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,801 Times in 1,689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    they are not coming to this thread because they know me admitting my mistake is far beyond what they are capable of as a human being
    I cannot see this sub-forum on Tapatalk, I am on my laptop now. So I accept your apology, it was hard work explaining it to you but we got there in the end.

There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer

Ignore list: Mangy Mongoose, McAwful, Owl something or other, Daesh

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

nope

I have done this before and you know it

I don't recall YOU ever admitting you are wrong
    I was wrong about the Iraq war and trusting our profiteering government
    Biography:

Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,056 Times in 7,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,801 Times in 1,689 Posts

I was wrong about the Iraq war and trusting our profiteering government
    Admit that you are wrong about CAGW as well and you'll feel the relief coursing through your body.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer

Ignore list: Mangy Mongoose, McAwful, Owl something or other, Daesh

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,380 Times in 7,770 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 792 Times in 750 Posts

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15 years too late
    didn't seem too late for clinton and your support of her.

at least when i supported it I was only 18 years old and knew practically nothing. I didn't actually vote for it and end up getting our troops killed as a u.s. senator like hillary clinton did
    Biography:

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

why don't you recognize my apology desh?
    Biography:

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    didn't seem too late for clinton and your support of her.

at least when i supported it I was only 18 years old and knew practically nothing. I didn't actually vote for it and end up getting our troops killed as a u.s. senator like hillary clinton did
    your shits lied to her

they could take her in a room and show their DOCTORED intel one on one with intel people providing cover.

You are too evil to believe

I wish really were sorry

You forget just how well I know you grindy.

you forget how you treated me when I brought you FACTS to prove we were being lied to all during then Bush era.

you don't believe anything

you are just pure evil

some people are