1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Not ready to fart dust yet?
    I dunno what that is, but most likely I'm not.

I am not anti-pet I just don't want the responsibilities..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I dunno what that is, but most likely I'm not.

I am not anti-pet I just don't want the responsibilities..
    To fart dust means that you're as old as dirt...

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To fart dust means that you're as old as dirt...
    No, not there yet... I try to stay active.. Kayaked 14 miles on Tues, Sat I hiked 12 miles in hills & this weekend I'm hiking from 6,000 up 9,738 ft.... Starting early as it will be hot in the afternoon....

A pet would make that complicated.. I will eventually have one, just not now....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, not there yet... I try to stay active.. Kayaked 14 miles on Tues, Sat I hiked 12 miles in hills & this weekend I'm hiking from 6,000 up 9,738 ft.... Starting early as it will be hot in the afternoon....

A pet would make that complicated.. I will eventually have one, just not now....
    Keep active Wild Bill!

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When my dog was young I'd do all that with her. She'd even carry her own pack hiking.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When my dog was young I'd do all that with her. She'd even carry her own pack hiking.
    LOL... I see lots of dogs on the trails, even on the ones that say no dogs....lol

It's great now as you have much less concern about the ticks... ALthough here we have poison oak they can wander through & bring home...

Many have small packs w/ handles in case they fall in the icy water & can't get out..

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL... I see lots of dogs on the trails, even on the ones that say no dogs....lol

It's great now as you have much less concern about the ticks... ALthough here we have poison oak they can wander through & bring home...

Many have small packs w/ handles in case they fall in the icy water & can't get out..
    Before I discovered the flea and tick preventative that you apply to the back of the neck once/ month mine would get a half-dozen or so ticks on a typical hike. Never had an issue with poison plants, I suppose that she's basically a feral dog so has very strong self-preservation instincts. Her dog-instincts are so strong she would find and kill rodents, rabbits and such routinely while on our romps. Once she dragged out a young fawn that was bigger than she was that the mother had bedded down behind my house- that event was particularly heartbreaking here.

I had a feral cat at the same time and the two of them never got along, even after living in the same house for 14 years together.