Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JPP Lefties and Trump 2020

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

It's a great way to vote. Really. Stick it to the MSM - great way to elect a leader.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    rumpF made lots of promises to lots of ppl......... If he does not deliver he won't be reelected........ They gave him the benefit of the doubt in 16.... In 20 there will be no doubt....
    Obama not only made a lot of promises to brain dead snowflake leftists, he lied to them.....yet they still swarmed to him and re-elected him.

I find it the pinnacle of hypocrisy and stupidity for Liberals and Democrats to start whining about keeping promises. It's almost as moronic as you snowflakes suddenly caring about Federal spending or private meetings to legislate a healthcare bill.

But alas, Liberals are too painfully stupid to comprehend the OBVIOUS.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Obama not only made a lot of promises to brain dead snowflake leftists, he lied to them.....yet they still swarmed to him and re-elected him.

I find it the pinnacle of hypocrisy and stupidity for Liberals and Democrats to start whining about keeping promises. It's almost as moronic as you snowflakes suddenly caring about Federal spending or private meetings to legislate a healthcare bill.

But alas, Liberals are too painfully stupid to comprehend the OBVIOUS.
    LOL

Gotta give you credit - not even a lame, half-hearted attempt to pretend that Trump told the truth about anything.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Do you think that we don not see that the left is obstructing his fulfillment of those promises? Do you really think that I would not be pissed at whoever blocked those promises? C'mon... Do you think that Trump voters like me will really think that Trump was too lazy to do what he promised? This is the perfect storm that I have referred to. I will NEVER vote for a lefty Republican (establishment Repub), and I will NEVER vote for a Democrat. I damn sure won't vote for somebody who thought that blocking what I voted for would get my vote. Bill, I may very well be way off base, but I might also be spot on. If I am right, the left is going to need to figure out why they are losing elections and seats, and then do something DIFFERENT to fix the problem. Juvenile rhetoric, tantrums, and the MSM crap is not working.
    Where are those 40% trade tariffs on China? Are the leftists holding those up? Douchebag Donald's trade war was the thing I was most curious about.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Bill (06-20-2017)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It's a great way to vote. Really. Stick it to the MSM - great way to elect a leader.
    You still don't know why Trump won; proof you're a pathetic dumbfuck on steroids.

He doesn't have to "stick it" to the media....they are doing that all by themselves. The mainstream FAKE media is rapidly becoming a national embarrassment.....kind of like you on JPP.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I remember when Paul Ryan -- with his Atlas Shrugged ideology -- was the most mean-spirited, furthest to the right mofo on the planet. I miss those days.
    Another painfully stupid and false narrative that only the most ignorant and gullible on the left can erupt with. Yay you!! Retard; and I am probably insulting them calling you one. c

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ76 View Post
    lol

Illiterate shitweasels like you tend to have things go over your head. I'll type slowly, moron. The Illiterate Fucktards are those that can't differentiate between an adjective and a noun. You are now a member.

I can understand why Trump "speaks your language". He's also a cretin with a vocabulary of a 6th grader.
    DUMBER is really too painfully stupid and ignorant to comprehend the irony of his tireless third grade prattle. Yep, in dumbfuckland, where DUMBER resides, the above is a shining example of literacy.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I thought about banning you from this thread, but I knew that you would be an excellent example of what I was talking about at the end of my opening post. Thank you for validating my op.
    He thinks his prose is a shining example of literacy. I ban this thread troll every time. You'll learn.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    LOL

Gotta give you credit - not even a lame, half-hearted attempt to pretend that Trump told the truth about anything.
    I find it fascinatingly stupid that you moronically believe everything he says is a lie. Of course, you were just fine with all the lies Obama fed you weren't you, you pathetic ignorant snowflake.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Where are those 40% trade tariffs on China? Are the leftists holding those up? Douchebag Donald's trade war was the thing I was most curious about.
    YEAH! After all, he's been in office for all of SIX months with few distractions or efforts to obstruct him right shit-for-brains?

Good lord; nothing says pathetic more than idiots who think Presidents should pass their entire agenda in the first 100 days.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    YEAH! After all, he's been in office for all of SIX months with few distractions or efforts to obstruct him right shit-for-brains?

Good lord; nothing says pathetic more than idiots who think Presidents should pass their entire agenda in the first 100 days.
    Well, for most presidents, the magic number is 100 days. Then there's that rare breed who promises everything on Day 1.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Bill (06-21-2017)

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL... & that I'll be just to busy doing your work to play golf...
    Last edited by Bill; 06-21-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

While a president should be taken literally on most everything he says, I get that Day 1 is hyperbole (although Lyin' Ted did promise to undo many Obama executive orders, literally on Day 1). That being said, when you symbolically promise to have large swaths of your agenda implemented on Day 1, it should literally be taking form by Day 100.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-26-2017)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Looking back as a Trump voter, Trump appears to be the result of a perfect storm. For me, it started right after midterms, when I cast a straight Republican vote as a protest to Obama. Yea, the Republicans won the midterms by a landslide, but the perfect storm began to brew when all those Republicans that won failed miserably to deliver on what they campaigned for. My dislike for Republicans began to manifest, but I sure wasn't going to vote Democrat, and then along comes Trump! He spoke my language about immigration, the wall, PC, the MSM, and everything that I was not hearing from the swamp. I did not give a shit anymore about political experience, all I cared about was wrestling the country back from an out of control government and media. Apparently, there were enough other people who saw things the same way, seeing as how he did in fact win the election.

Here is why I named the title of the thread the way I did. It turns out that the swamp is guarded by an overwhelming number of alligators, so it is still not the way I want it. The MSM is worse than ever, and PC is still out of control. The posts of our JPP lefties represent the manifestation of all that I want Trump for, so unless another candidate comes along who appears even more qualified to drain the swamp, more qualified to overcome the MSM, and more qualified to control immigration, Trump would get my vote right now. The perfect storm is still brewing, and if the others who voted for Trump are still thinking the way I am, the stage is already set for Trump 2020. The left fueled the flames of Trump's successful campaign with gasoline in attempt to extinguish them, and they are now attempting to overthrow his Presidency with the same shit times 10. Trump looked right for my political position for 2016, but now, Trump looks even better for 2020.

Lefties, I don't expect you guys to agree with my political position, and I am fully aware that you oppose it. My point here though, is that Democrats and lefties are losing elections, and seats, so the obstruction, corrupt MSM, and all the obstructionism does not appear to be helping the 2020 election in any way. I predict that it will lead to an even bigger upset in 2020, and that Trump will prevail if somebody even more Trump-like does not run.

Now, I predict that lefty replies will illustrate my point. Subjective, combative, and probably even disgusting replies are what I predict, and they will only illustrate why Democrats are not gaining any ground.

What is baffling to the rest of the world is what Americans, after generations of McCarthyism, can mean by 'lefties'. Average members of the British Conservative Party should about hit it, I'd guess. In the same way, most of us find it pretty well impossible to attach a real political label to the trumpers' extraordinary mixture of resentment, ignorance, sheer spite, class-hatred and support of capitalism. Interesting, but not of our human world!