Thread: JPP Lefties and Trump 2020

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default JPP Lefties and Trump 2020

Looking back as a Trump voter, Trump appears to be the result of a perfect storm. For me, it started right after midterms, when I cast a straight Republican vote as a protest to Obama. Yea, the Republicans won the midterms by a landslide, but the perfect storm began to brew when all those Republicans that won failed miserably to deliver on what they campaigned for. My dislike for Republicans began to manifest, but I sure wasn't going to vote Democrat, and then along comes Trump! He spoke my language about immigration, the wall, PC, the MSM, and everything that I was not hearing from the swamp. I did not give a shit anymore about political experience, all I cared about was wrestling the country back from an out of control government and media. Apparently, there were enough other people who saw things the same way, seeing as how he did in fact win the election.

Here is why I named the title of the thread the way I did. It turns out that the swamp is guarded by an overwhelming number of alligators, so it is still not the way I want it. The MSM is worse than ever, and PC is still out of control. The posts of our JPP lefties represent the manifestation of all that I want Trump for, so unless another candidate comes along who appears even more qualified to drain the swamp, more qualified to overcome the MSM, and more qualified to control immigration, Trump would get my vote right now. The perfect storm is still brewing, and if the others who voted for Trump are still thinking the way I am, the stage is already set for Trump 2020. The left fueled the flames of Trump's successful campaign with gasoline in attempt to extinguish them, and they are now attempting to overthrow his Presidency with the same shit times 10. Trump looked right for my political position for 2016, but now, Trump looks even better for 2020.

Lefties, I don't expect you guys to agree with my political position, and I am fully aware that you oppose it. My point here though, is that Democrats and lefties are losing elections, and seats, so the obstruction, corrupt MSM, and all the obstructionism does not appear to be helping the 2020 election in any way. I predict that it will lead to an even bigger upset in 2020, and that Trump will prevail if somebody even more Trump-like does not run.

Now, I predict that lefty replies will illustrate my point. Subjective, combative, and probably even disgusting replies are what I predict, and they will only illustrate why Democrats are not gaining any ground.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-20-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If Trump wins 2020, it will be the lefties who put him there. If it were not for the lefties like McCain, Ryan, Hillary, and the MSM, Trump would not even be in office now. JPP lefty posts are a good indicator of what is going on in Leftyville, and it looks like my vote will be reserved for Trump again.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    If Trump wins 2020, it will be the lefties who put him there. If it were not for the lefties like McCain, Ryan, Hillary, and the MSM, Trump would not even be in office now. JPP lefty posts are a good indicator of what is going on in Leftyville, and it looks like my vote will be reserved for Trump again.
    Man, talk about some alt facts, McCain and Ryan lefties, I don't want what you are smokin.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-01-2017), Minister of Truth (06-01-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

& answering/bumping your own posts is perhaps evidence of the circle jerk some of ya'll are living in~talking to yourselves...

Once he actually does some leading I guess we can get an inkling........ Thus far his party, nor the other party seem very interested in following his half-assed, half baked amateur ideas..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Man, talk about some alt facts, McCain and Ryan lefties, I don't want what you are smokin.
    The key here, is how I perceive them, and of course, how other people like me who wanted Trump perceive them. These anti Trumpers being lefties may very well be alt facts, but if enough people who vote like I do agree, then Trump may very well get re elected in 2020. If lefties think McCain and Ryan are on the other side, it may be because they cannot see how those anti Trumpers look to the people who wanted Trump. They will not be able to see why Trump will get re elected in 2020, and they will get broadsided again as they were in 2016. Facts vs alt facts do not matter in an election as much as what voters think. I believe the left is blind to why Trump won, and that they do not understand how history repeats itself. As we speak, the left is already pouring tanker truck loads of gasoline onto the flames of Trump's 2020 campaign, just as they did for his 2016 campaign. They are using the wrong thing to extinguish the flames of success, and they are making an even bigger fire.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2018.1 (06-01-2017)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

rumpF made lots of promises to lots of ppl......... If he does not deliver he won't be reelected........ They gave him the benefit of the doubt in 16.... In 20 there will be no doubt....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    & answering/bumping your own posts is perhaps evidence of the circle jerk some of ya'll are living in~talking to yourselves...

Once he actually does some leading I guess we can get an inkling........ Thus far his party, nor the other party seem very interested in following his half-assed, half baked amateur ideas..
    This is your perception of what's going on, but that does not mean that the left is not creating the perfect storm for Trump 2020. While I may be completely wrong on all this, you could also be blind to the perfect storm that is being created by the left. The leading that you are referring to is being blocked at all turns by the left, and the people who voted for what Trump campaigned on can see it. Our minds are not being changed by the MSM, the obstructionism, or the tantrums, and I can assure you that the silent majority will be speaking up in 2020.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is your perception of what's going on, but that does not mean that the left is not creating the perfect storm for Trump 2020. While I may be completely wrong on all this, you could also be blind to the perfect storm that is being created by the left. The leading that you are referring to is being blocked at all turns by the left, and the people who voted for what Trump campaigned on can see it. Our minds are not being changed by the MSM, the obstructionism, or the tantrums, and I can assure you that the silent majority will be speaking up in 2020.
    Believe what suits you... If there is no wall, if Mexico doesn't pay for it, if illegals are still here, illegals are still coming, if there are not lots of jobs, 4% growth etc etc etc & Lord forbid there is a terrorist attack on his watch???

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

rumpF made lots of promises to lots of ppl......... If he does not deliver he won't be reelected........ They gave him the benefit of the doubt in 16.... In 20 there will be no doubt....
    Do you think that we don not see that the left is obstructing his fulfillment of those promises? Do you really think that I would not be pissed at whoever blocked those promises? C'mon... Do you think that Trump voters like me will really think that Trump was too lazy to do what he promised? This is the perfect storm that I have referred to. I will NEVER vote for a lefty Republican (establishment Repub), and I will NEVER vote for a Democrat. I damn sure won't vote for somebody who thought that blocking what I voted for would get my vote. Bill, I may very well be way off base, but I might also be spot on. If I am right, the left is going to need to figure out why they are losing elections and seats, and then do something DIFFERENT to fix the problem. Juvenile rhetoric, tantrums, and the MSM crap is not working.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Believe what suits you... If there is no wall, if Mexico doesn't pay for it, if illegals are still here, illegals are still coming, if there are not lots of jobs, 4% growth etc etc etc & Lord forbid there is a terrorist attack on his watch???
    All this is why I voted for Trump in the first place, and I will vote for it again in a heartbeat. Lefties running interference on this stuff just pisses me off, and tells me that I need to talk to more people in 2020, and donate more money to the cause I believe in. If the left stood back and let Trump do what he campaigned on, and then it turned out to be a disaster, that would be different. Right now though, I perceive the left as the reason why he is not getting shit done, and not Trump's competence. As I have said before, I may be way off base, but if the rest of the people who voted for Trump are seeing things the same way as me, you will see Trump win 2020. If not Trump, then somebody even more Trump-like who demonstrates a likely ability to make it through all those alligators who are guarding the swamp.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Saying that lefty comments will probably be "combative, and probably even disgusting replies" is not going to get you the kind of debate you're looking for.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All this is why I voted for Trump in the first place, and I will vote for it again in a heartbeat. Lefties running interference on this stuff just pisses me off, and tells me that I need to talk to more people in 2020, and donate more money to the cause I believe in. If the left stood back and let Trump do what he campaigned on, and then it turned out to be a disaster, that would be different. Right now though, I perceive the left as the reason why he is not getting shit done, and not Trump's competence. As I have said before, I may be way off base, but if the rest of the people who voted for Trump are seeing things the same way as me, you will see Trump win 2020. If not Trump, then somebody even more Trump-like who demonstrates a likely ability to make it through all those alligators who are guarding the swamp.
    I live in Calif... Most of the ppl here didn't support him..... I know several ppl personally that did support him & are now questioning that decision &/or no longer supporting him...... For some he can do no wrong, had she won there would be the same thing happening........

You enjoy you some trump....

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

The key here, is how I perceive them, and of course, how other people like me who wanted Trump perceive them. These anti Trumpers being lefties may very well be alt facts, but if enough people who vote like I do agree, then Trump may very well get re elected in 2020. If lefties think McCain and Ryan are on the other side, it may be because they cannot see how those anti Trumpers look to the people who wanted Trump. They will not be able to see why Trump will get re elected in 2020, and they will get broadsided again as they were in 2016. Facts vs alt facts do not matter in an election as much as what voters think. I believe the left is blind to why Trump won, and that they do not understand how history repeats itself. As we speak, the left is already pouring tanker truck loads of gasoline onto the flames of Trump's 2020 campaign, just as they did for his 2016 campaign. They are using the wrong thing to extinguish the flames of success, and they are making an even bigger fire.
    There are that many stupid people, as the GOP primary demonstrated.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Trump is setting himself up to resign. He has the Saudis and now the Kochs and other billionaires in America. Time to celebrate, plus Melania looks bored, bad sign for Donnie. He will be thought of fondly by Alzheimer's patients everywhere. His tweets will be forged in soap and his red tie lent to the Roswell museum. This too shall pass....
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

18. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-01-2017)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looking back as a Trump voter, Trump appears to be the result of a perfect storm. For me, it started right after midterms, when I cast a straight Republican vote as a protest to Obama. Yea, the Republicans won the midterms by a landslide, but the perfect storm began to brew when all those Republicans that won failed miserably to deliver on what they campaigned for. My dislike for Republicans began to manifest, but I sure wasn't going to vote Democrat, and then along comes Trump! He spoke my language about immigration, the wall, PC, the MSM, and everything that I was not hearing from the swamp. I did not give a shit anymore about political experience, all I cared about was wrestling the country back from an out of control government and media. Apparently, there were enough other people who saw things the same way, seeing as how he did in fact win the election.

Here is why I named the title of the thread the way I did. It turns out that the swamp is guarded by an overwhelming number of alligators, so it is still not the way I want it. The MSM is worse than ever, and PC is still out of control. The posts of our JPP lefties represent the manifestation of all that I want Trump for, so unless another candidate comes along who appears even more qualified to drain the swamp, more qualified to overcome the MSM, and more qualified to control immigration, Trump would get my vote right now. The perfect storm is still brewing, and if the others who voted for Trump are still thinking the way I am, the stage is already set for Trump 2020. The left fueled the flames of Trump's successful campaign with gasoline in attempt to extinguish them, and they are now attempting to overthrow his Presidency with the same shit times 10. Trump looked right for my political position for 2016, but now, Trump looks even better for 2020.

Lefties, I don't expect you guys to agree with my political position, and I am fully aware that you oppose it. My point here though, is that Democrats and lefties are losing elections, and seats, so the obstruction, corrupt MSM, and all the obstructionism does not appear to be helping the 2020 election in any way. I predict that it will lead to an even bigger upset in 2020, and that Trump will prevail if somebody even more Trump-like does not run.

Now, I predict that lefty replies will illustrate my point. Subjective, combative, and probably even disgusting replies are what I predict, and they will only illustrate why Democrats are not gaining any ground.
    Oops, there it is. The latest addition to the Illiterate Fucktard List.

Congrats!