Thread: I do NOT trust Dog Kickers, & the Three sides of American Politics.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 24 Posts

Default I do NOT trust Dog Kickers, & the Three sides of American Politics.

Here is an interesting article:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...-back-n2332712

Liberals Are Shocked To Find We’re Starting To Hate Them Right Back

by Kurt Schlichter

Posted: May 29, 2017 12:01 AM

I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care. Our ability to care is a finite resource, and, in the vast scheme of things, millions of us have chosen to devote exactly none of it toward caring enough to engage in fussy self-flagellation because of what happened to Slappy La Brokenshades.

Sorry, not sorry.

And that’s not a good thing, not by any measure, but it is a real thing. Liberals have chosen to coarsen our culture. Their validation and encouragement of raw hate, their flouting of laws (Hi leakers! Hi Hillary!) and their utter refusal to accept democratic outcomes they disapprove of have consequences. What is itself so surprising is how liberals and their media rentboyz are so surprised to find that we normals are beginning to feel about them the way they feel about us – and that we’re starting to act on it. If you hate us, guess what?

We’re going to start hating you right back.

The left did. It gave us Ferguson, Middlebury College, Berkeley, and “Punch a Nazi” – which, conveniently for the left, translates as “punch normals.” And many of us have had personal experiences with this New Hate – jobs lost, hassles, and worse. Some scumbags at an anti-Trump rally attacked my friend and horribly injured his dog. His freaking dog.

The Antifa criminals are now abusing helpless animals?

Ummm PETA, do you have anything to add?

A human who kicks a dog is lower than any Animal!

I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs!

There are a whole bunch of people out there, like myself, who USED TO BE Democrats and openly and proudly called themselves "Liberals" or "Classic Liberals".

We have Left the Democratic Party, because of the HATE coming from the Radical, Extreme, Far-Lefties who took over the party when Obama assumed leadership.

The Lefties defending the Dems make it sound like there are just TWO sides in this situation.

There are THREE sides in this Chaotic THANG we call Current American Politics:

1] Conservatives

2] Progressive - aka Far Leftie Democrats

3] The Common, Middle Class, Working People (Know to the Prog Far-Lefties as 'The Basket of Deplorables')

Guess which of the three can field the most VALID Votes?

The Hate we are seeing has little to do with the GOP or the Conservatives.

It is a Civil War inside the Democratic Party.

Question for Debate:

So, whose going to Win the Intra-Dem Civil War?

Will the OWLs Party successfull secede from the Democratic Party?

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    One way to tell what kind of person a kid will grow up to be is by watching them interact with their pets.

A kid who mistreats his own dog will likely be a lousy adult.
    A child who isn't lovingly nurtured and disciplined into being a Civilized Humane Citizen, will likely be a Criminal Adult.

A child is born a feral, selfish, vicious, demanding, relentless taker. Anyone who has survived the Terrible Twos and Troublesome Threes knows this.

Parenthood is every Citizen's greatest responsibility.

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt
    Its unknown who the players even are at this point in the democratic party.

They can't even admit there is a problem yet. There are different factions forming to take control but the dems will probably take some more heavy losses before they realize there is a problem.

2018 will be rough for them and the re-election of Trump will probably be the final straw to make them wake up.
    If I had to venture a guess, I would say that the single most influential person on the policies and platform of the current Democratic Party is...

George Soros!

-

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

You are wrong.
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by as seen on tv View Post
    at a memorial day gathering yesterday, one of the guests was a 90 (!) year old great grandmother who still drives her own car. until recently she was caring for her husband, but last month he went to "assisted living"

she's had a lifelong fear of dogs.

but never kicked them.
    I fear Cats, but I also love them, from a distance.

As a teen, I tried to rescue a couple of feral kittens, out on the Albuquerque East Mesa, whose Mother Cat had been killed by feral dogs.

The Kittens had been surviving by scavanging, and were two-thirds starved and diseased. I carried them home in my sweat shirt.

One of them scratched my leg, and it got infected from bateria that lives in the retraction claw sheath of some cats, literally "Cat Scratch Fever". I was hospitalized, and they damn near amputated my leg.

The very same pack of Feral Dogs Killed three small children a few weeks later, and the local Game and Fish dept. organized a massive sweep over the entire Sandia Mountains, killing hundreds of feral dogs.

I'm a realist about Animal Control.

And I admire Cats from a Distance.

-

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt
    We will see the democrats swing to the center again and then they will start winning.

Unless they have another black guy to run with a fancy slogan.

But they already used that one up.
    They might just do that, with Keith Ellison.

Which would be a political Loser, because of his many documented ties to Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farakhan.

And without the Working White Vote, or at least a majority of it, the Democratic Party cannot win any national election.

Unless the attempted secession of a large segment of the Democratic Party, the Civil War, is brutally put down, and those disaffected voters RETURN to the Democratic Party, which is unlikely, the Democratic Party is done, cooked, over, Finne, Stick a fork in it and carve it up!

The people who are leaving the Democratic Party MIGHT create a viable third party, which in time will replace the Dems, or they might just split the party, and both die, as a large number of the disaffected decide to go GOP, leaving America a Single Party State... not good!

-

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

What utter nonsense.
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon
    The people who are leaving the Democratic Party MIGHT create a viable third party, which in time will replace the Dems, or they might just split the party, and both die, as a large number of the disaffected decide to go GOP, leaving America a Single Party State... not good!

-

Quote Originally Posted by J.Idallian
    That legitimately wouldn't happen. The left will reform under some new banner and gather up all of the people who are lost and don't agree wholly with the conservative side of things. At most you'd see 4 years of your "single party" state before some new version of the left would crop up. If the cold war taught us anything, it's that communism just never seems to die.

I'm Counting on it!

I want that new, Slightly Left of Center, Race-Neutral, Gender-Neutral, Sex-Orientation-Neutral, Pragmatic, non-Corporate-Cronny, Working Solutions Political Party!

I want the Democratic Party to Join the Whiggs.

I believe we need the OWLs! Ordinary Working Libertarians!

-

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ddyad
    Candidates who stand for diverting the river of revenue flowing into failed government structures and programs directly to the productive working class will appeal to a new supermajority of voters.
    Flowing how? In direct cash payments?

Or some sort of non-agendized programs which benefit ALL Americans.

I like Working! I am a Proud Working Man. I do NOT want a Handout!

Myself, I'd like to see infrastructure work programs, like rebuilding and replacing crumbling bridges... with controls to prevent the money from just going to the Construction Co. CEOs, and none of the "You're White, You don't Qualify for a Job" B.S.

-

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    I'm Counting on it!

I want that new, Slightly Left of Center, Race-Neutral, Gender-Neutral, Sex-Orientation-Neutral, Pragmatic, non-Corporate-Cronny, Working Solutions Political Party!

I want the Democratic Party to Join the Whiggs.

I believe we need the OWLs! Ordinary Working Libertarians!

-
    libertarians are corporate whores you fool

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

prove someone injured a dog and Prove it was out of spite instead of the dog attacking them

the right hates animal rights remember gun toting animal killer

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration
    I am disagreeing with you. While there are some who have hated the left, the vast majority just disagreed. That changed when Bush beat Gore. The hateful rhetoric slowly escalated during Obama and has burst with Trump. The very reason Trump won was because so many people were fed up with the divisive rhetoric of the left. How long do you think people are going to tolerate being called racists? Being mocked on a large scale? Being told we are too stupid to know what our best interests are?

We need reasonable competing parties to get ideas that benefit everyone. Not just the poor. Not just the elites. We won't get there by the left insisting they are the only ones with the answer and everyone else is a racist Nazi. You get blow back.

Insisting this mess was created by Trump is like denying that us bombing hospitals and killing hundreds of innocents doesn't create more terrorists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bingo!

and the solution?

The Far-Leftie Progressives have total control of the DNC and the Democratic Party, and they're NEVER going to give it up!

So... Abadon the Democratic Party... let it die and sink.

But! American needs a SLIGHTLY left of center, working people's political party. It will AWLAYS need one!

-