Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Man With 180K In Bank Getting Monthly Food Stamps

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Default Man With 180K In Bank Getting Monthly Food Stamps

Allow me to tell you this true story. I go to a local dog park with my two babies every morning and one day I met this guy who was with his dog who told me he's an x convict and a convicted felon who was just rewarded $175.00 a month worth of food stamps. From what I could gather and with him using the F word in just about every sentence, he said he has spent most of his life in and out of prison for various crimes, mostly in.

He told me he gets $800.00 a month social security. He also told me that when his mother died, she left him a house, a new car, and 90 thousand dollars. Now it didn't take him very long to go through the ninety thousand and when it was almost all gone, he put his house on the market and got $180,000.00 profit for it and stuck it in the bank then moved into an apartment.

The topper for this whole story was that he recently applied for food stamps and the government allotted him the one seventy five a month BECAUSE his income was only 800 a month SS.

Now friends, I must ask you, do you see anything wrong with this whole scenario?

1. Why is the government giving this jail bird 800 a month for SS?

2. Why is the government giving this burden on society 175 dollars a month worth of food stamps?

When I explained to him that Americans with mortgages, car payments, and dentist bills for their kids that need to be payed have to pay for his stinking food stamps, he laughed.

I hope that President Trump does something about this one example of a drain on our tax dollars during his administration.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to philly rabbit For This Post:

Stretch (05-22-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

These are the very types of people we need to target.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

I agree and unfortunately some people use examples like this to try and punish everyone that benefits from these programs. For every guy like this there's many more honest hard working individuals that just need a little help.

It's just like how for every gun nut there's many responsible gun owners.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Althea (05-23-2017), Bill (05-24-2017), MAGA MAN (05-22-2017), Phantasmal (05-22-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

The guy was either a) lying to you or b) concealing his bank account from the govt because there is an asset limit for all govt services including Medicaid, food stamps and welfare.

You should've found out who he is and turned him in instead of bitching to us about it on a message board.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Althea (05-23-2017), Rune (05-22-2017), USFREEDOM911 (05-22-2017), ZappasGuitar (05-22-2017)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    Allow me to tell you this true story. I go to a local dog park with my two babies every morning and one day I met this guy who was with his dog who told me he's an x convict and a convicted felon who was just rewarded $175.00 a month worth of food stamps. From what I could gather and with him using the F word in just about every sentence, he said he has spent most of his life in and out of prison for various crimes, mostly in.

He told me he gets $800.00 a month social security. He also told me that when his mother died, she left him a house, a new car, and 90 thousand dollars. Now it didn't take him very long to go through the ninety thousand and when it was almost all gone, he put his house on the market and got $180,000.00 profit for it and stuck it in the bank then moved into an apartment.

The topper for this whole story was that he recently applied for food stamps and the government allotted him the one seventy five a month BECAUSE his income was only 800 a month SS.

Now friends, I must ask you, do you see anything wrong with this whole scenario?

2. Why is the government giving this burden on society 175 dollars a month worth of food stamps?

When I explained to him that Americans with mortgages, car payments, and dentist bills for their kids that need to be payed have to pay for his stinking food stamps, he laughed.

I hope that President Trump does something about this one example of a drain on our tax dollars during his administration.
    Yeah, the main thing I see wrong is your total lack of proof to corroborate your story.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

No doubt this shit is widespread. When I was in HS I knew a girl who was trying to get pregnant so she could move out of her mother's house and get a GovCo subsidized apartment. Yeah, that was her goal back then.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    No doubt this shit is widespread. When I was in HS I knew a girl who was trying to get pregnant so she could move out of her mother's house and get a GovCo subsidized apartment. Yeah, that was her goal back then.
    So..... you ran with a really stupid crowd then, eh?

No surprise there at all.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (05-22-2017), Rune (05-22-2017), ZappasGuitar (05-23-2017)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Yeah, the main thing I see wrong is your total lack of proof to corroborate your story.
    so uhm what standard of proof do you want for a message board? :/ you either trust the rabbit or you dont.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So..... you ran with a really stupid crowd then, eh?

No surprise there at all.
    Ran with? Hardly. I went off to college and have rarely been back to my home town lol

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    so uhm what standard of proof do you want for a message board? :/ you either trust the rabbit or you dont.
    Zippy demands the highest level of proof of those he disagrees with lol

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It's been the goal of many women so that they never have to work.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Here is a guy who has been living off the tax payers for years and now he's so used to it, he's letting hard working, decent Americans who worry about their families and their bills pay for his food.

We need serious welfare reform in this country and this food stamp racket is just that .. a racket. There's no excuse for this individual to get away with this, none.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,177 Times in 10,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ran with? Hardly. I went off to college and have rarely been back to my home town lol
    Your home town is fortunate. One less idiot.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your home town is fortunate. One less idiot.
    Yeah sure lol

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

You stupid fuck...
    You believed him!...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?